Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dawson Trouble 13:21 - Aug 23 with 1674 viewsexiled_dictator

Reports that he wants £80k a week, much more than he was earning at Spurs, is the sticking point.
We have a budget, don't you know.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Dawson Trouble on 13:24 - Aug 23 with 1640 viewsTonto

this wont be done in time for the Naaarwich game though...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Dawson Trouble on 13:31 - Aug 23 with 1542 viewsWeaverQPR

80k for 1 x Dawson
40k x 2 Ferdinand / Onouha.

Decisons decisions.

@WeavQPR

Dawson Trouble on 13:35 - Aug 23 with 1502 viewsCharlie1

MOre media drivel stiring it up

2:59 baby!

Dawson Trouble on 13:39 - Aug 23 with 1463 viewsbaz_qpr

I heard the issue was not the weekly wage but the paying up of loyalty bonuses signing on fee etc (last big contract and all that!)
Dawson Trouble on 13:39 - Aug 23 with 1459 viewsDieByYourSide

I know Dawson is better than what we have but I'd rather see a more long term approach, Mbia or Zouma/Shawcross would be my preference

Poll: And it's hi ho

Dawson Trouble on 13:40 - Aug 23 with 1444 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If we have a budget we should stick to it . Maybe he is a good player but we shouldnt pay £20,000 more a week for him . If we get Carvalho , and he cant agree terms then f*ck him

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Dawson Trouble on 13:50 - Aug 23 with 1352 viewsKonk

Reports that he wants £80k a week, much more than he was earning at Spurs, but Tony wants to pay him £100k. This is the sticking point.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Dawson Trouble on 13:51 - Aug 23 with 1348 viewsrunningman75

Think players need to be on a performance bonus , maybe basic plus a bigger bonus. Though if players were paid on performance they would be owing the club money after last week.
Login to get fewer ads

Dawson Trouble on 13:54 - Aug 23 with 1304 viewsstowmarketrange

Its a shame that Les Dawson is dead,he would have fitted in well with the other comedians we had in defence on Saturday.
Dawson Trouble on 13:56 - Aug 23 with 1298 viewsAunt_Nelly

Dawson Trouble on 13:51 - Aug 23 by runningman75

Think players need to be on a performance bonus , maybe basic plus a bigger bonus. Though if players were paid on performance they would be owing the club money after last week.

The players should have donated last week wages to QPR in the Community and refunded a season ticket in each block, drawn at random.
Dawson Trouble on 14:00 - Aug 23 with 1251 viewsbarbicanranger

Agreed, if the team loses by 5 clear goals or more then no-one gets paid.
Dawson Trouble on 14:43 - Aug 23 with 1043 viewsJonDoeman

AVB - on SSN

Dawson has spoken to QPR bid was accepted from us but he has trained with Spurs today and in contention for the team this weekend so I'd say its not happening.

It Is What It Is !!

Dawson Trouble on 14:53 - Aug 23 with 997 viewsWeaverQPR

Lets get Bosingwa,Traore and Nelsen in for the Norwich game and see how they do.

@WeavQPR

Dawson Trouble on 14:55 - Aug 23 with 979 viewsTrom

Whilst Dawson has quality £9m + £80k a week for a player at his age with his record of injuries seems a hell of a gamble.

Wont be disappointed if it has fallen through.
Dawson Trouble on 14:55 - Aug 23 with 979 viewssexton

Yes, it was those performance bonuses that inspired our Olympic athletes.
Dawson Trouble on 15:14 - Aug 23 with 880 viewsJamie

A seperate rumour says Dawson & his agent havent bothered discussing terms as he wants to stay at Spurs and 'win over' (translation: outlast) AVB.

The joy of the transfer window.
Dawson Trouble on 15:15 - Aug 23 with 875 viewsHollowayRanger

no way should we be spending £9 mill and £80 grand a week on a crock

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Dawson Trouble on 15:34 - Aug 23 with 821 viewsJonDoeman

Dawson Trouble on 15:14 - Aug 23 by Jamie

A seperate rumour says Dawson & his agent havent bothered discussing terms as he wants to stay at Spurs and 'win over' (translation: outlast) AVB.

The joy of the transfer window.

Surely they sound out whether they're up for it, before they even bother negotiating the fee? Just playing hardball, hope we don't bend over for him.

It Is What It Is !!

Dawson Trouble on 15:38 - Aug 23 with 796 viewsblacky200

Dawson Trouble on 14:00 - Aug 23 by barbicanranger

Agreed, if the team loses by 5 clear goals or more then no-one gets paid.

So I take it that if you go into work and drop a clanger you are going to go to your account department and tell them not to pay you for that week?
Dawson Trouble on 15:50 - Aug 23 with 707 viewsDANRANGER

For me the good thing is that Hughes recognises we need a commanding centre half and we have up to 10m to spend as it would appear so something will get done by next week. Bring Ryan Nelsen in on Saturday to sort the defence and as long as the midfielders/forwards (x 2) work harder for 90 mins we may get something.
Dawson Trouble on 16:08 - Aug 23 with 652 viewsHarps1609

It has just been said on Radio 2 news that AVB ghas said that Dawson has reached an agreement with us and the deal will now go through!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024