Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
my daughters football awards are today... 00:16 - Sep 16 with 1188 viewsjc_hoops

at Buderum Wanders on the sunshine coast, Queensland. There will be countless manure, Arsenal and chelscum shirts around and one very proud supporter wearing his 'hoops".

Oh joy, thankyou my team.........
my daughters football awards are today... on 00:41 - Sep 16 with 1166 viewshighleverhoopL

Buderim?
my daughters football awards are today... on 00:54 - Sep 16 with 1154 viewsjc_hoops

my daughters football awards are today... on 00:41 - Sep 16 by highleverhoopL

Buderim?

woops, spelling mistake noted!!
my daughters football awards are today... on 01:16 - Sep 16 with 1149 viewshighleverhoopL

my daughters football awards are today... on 00:54 - Sep 16 by jc_hoops

woops, spelling mistake noted!!

If you live there or near there you are very lucky- great place
my daughters football awards are today... on 01:21 - Sep 16 with 1147 viewsjc_hoops

my daughters football awards are today... on 01:16 - Sep 16 by highleverhoopL

If you live there or near there you are very lucky- great place

yes about five minutes from buderim, we are in Mountain Creek. Currenty setting outside on the patio getting as much info on the game, with a very blue sky above.

Life dont get much better, except maybe getting an extra two points from the Chelscum game
my daughters football awards are today... on 01:31 - Sep 16 with 1142 viewshighleverhoopL

my daughters football awards are today... on 01:21 - Sep 16 by jc_hoops

yes about five minutes from buderim, we are in Mountain Creek. Currenty setting outside on the patio getting as much info on the game, with a very blue sky above.

Life dont get much better, except maybe getting an extra two points from the Chelscum game

I spent a couple of weeks there a few years ago, took the kids to beach at Moloolaba most days ..thought it would be the perfect place to migrate to if you really want to live the Aussie dream. Oddly my Aussie wife prefers West London.
my daughters football awards are today... on 02:47 - Sep 16 with 1134 viewsjc_hoops

my daughters football awards are today... on 01:31 - Sep 16 by highleverhoopL

I spent a couple of weeks there a few years ago, took the kids to beach at Moloolaba most days ..thought it would be the perfect place to migrate to if you really want to live the Aussie dream. Oddly my Aussie wife prefers West London.

it is. My missus too being Aussie loved Shepherds bush, but it all changed when trying to find a decent school to send our daughter to, then the shootings on the estate and a few other things, and we decided time to move
my daughters football awards are today... on 04:11 - Sep 16 with 1126 viewsqprmick

my daughters football awards are today... on 02:47 - Sep 16 by jc_hoops

it is. My missus too being Aussie loved Shepherds bush, but it all changed when trying to find a decent school to send our daughter to, then the shootings on the estate and a few other things, and we decided time to move

What a lovely spot and looking at real-estate, reasonably priced.Now to work on the missus, doubt if it would work though, it took me all my time to get her out of Sydney.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Qprmick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024