Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets get a grip thread 14:06 - Oct 2 with 1959 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

We have had a piss poor start granted but we have played some nice football at times and I for one strongly believe we will get alot better very soon.

Swansea, Most of Reading and Last night we were pretty poor to piss poor in places.
Spuds we bossed the game bar one minute
We got a point of them scummy barstewards which lets face it is a cracking point
Got a point away to Delia's piss stained tramps which again is a great point considering we never get anything from there

Although I don't think we will get rid of Hughes immediatley which will buy him time to turn it around
Lets get a grip thread on 14:08 - Oct 2 with 1952 viewsfakekerby

I'm 50/50 at the minute with regards to Hughes, but I do think there is too much talent in this team to go down - however, I do think we're in for a bad month, I can't see us getting much more than two points from WBA, Everton and Arsenal. By the time our 'easier' fixtures come along, I think the boo boys may well and truly be out for Hughes.
Lets get a grip thread on 14:08 - Oct 2 with 1948 viewswestberksr

tend to agree with most of that John; just think the tactics have been way off on a couple of occassions and a few more points would help settle the early season nerves.
Lets get a grip thread on 14:15 - Oct 2 with 1925 viewsadhoc_qpr

Lets get a grip thread on 14:08 - Oct 2 by fakekerby

I'm 50/50 at the minute with regards to Hughes, but I do think there is too much talent in this team to go down - however, I do think we're in for a bad month, I can't see us getting much more than two points from WBA, Everton and Arsenal. By the time our 'easier' fixtures come along, I think the boo boys may well and truly be out for Hughes.

So are you a 'boo boy' if you would be unhappy with a return of 4 points from 9 fixtures?

That would be 16 or 17 points extended over a whole season...

Remember how our 'easier' run of fixtures went last season?

Ignoring who is he, his past record and whatever he is supposedly doing off the pitch - Hughes is doing a poor job and last season his record wasn't any better than Warnock's either with the away record overall shocking.
Lets get a grip thread on 14:19 - Oct 2 with 1915 viewsfakekerby

Lets get a grip thread on 14:15 - Oct 2 by adhoc_qpr

So are you a 'boo boy' if you would be unhappy with a return of 4 points from 9 fixtures?

That would be 16 or 17 points extended over a whole season...

Remember how our 'easier' run of fixtures went last season?

Ignoring who is he, his past record and whatever he is supposedly doing off the pitch - Hughes is doing a poor job and last season his record wasn't any better than Warnock's either with the away record overall shocking.

Like I said, i'm personally 50/50 at the minute.

I just think the calls for Hughes' head are only going to get louder this month because I can't see a win for at least another three games.
Lets get a grip thread on 14:26 - Oct 2 with 1899 viewsadhoc_qpr

Lets get a grip thread on 14:19 - Oct 2 by fakekerby

Like I said, i'm personally 50/50 at the minute.

I just think the calls for Hughes' head are only going to get louder this month because I can't see a win for at least another three games.

I'm not 50/50 - i'm 100% certain he should not be fired currently.

But after 12 games if we haven't got points on the board (9 points absolute minimum) i want him out. Bear in mind that's onlu 3 positive results!

TF should definately be making a private shortlist of available Managers in the intervening 6 weeks though.
Lets get a grip thread on 14:27 - Oct 2 with 1898 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Hit post too quick..... I'm not a big fan of Hughes and wasn't thrilled with his appointment but think it would be a mistake to get rid of him now.
Lets get a grip thread on 14:43 - Oct 2 with 1874 viewsWeaverQPR

If things havent drastically improved by Soton game i think he will be gone. That will then give A.N Other a month and half to assess the squad before the window opens.

@WeavQPR

Lets get a grip thread on 14:46 - Oct 2 with 1865 viewsFerdy

The only way Hughes will get sacked would be if we were cut adrift in the bottom 3 by xmas. I cant see that happening once we get a couple of full backs fit we will be fine. We need to stop panicking like a bunch of girls.
Login to get fewer ads

Lets get a grip thread on 14:52 - Oct 2 with 1846 viewsTacticalR

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs...you probably don't know what's going on.

Air hostess clique

Lets get a grip thread on 15:12 - Oct 2 with 1813 viewssimmo

Just because we should doesn't mean we will although I agree things will improve in time. The 10 game 'Hughes rule' will be in effect. Lets just hope he makes it there

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Lets get a grip thread on 16:01 - Oct 2 with 1790 viewsBrightonhoop

Exactly, to the original post.
Lets get a grip thread on 16:19 - Oct 2 with 1769 viewsKevinPR

Lets get a grip thread on 14:08 - Oct 2 by fakekerby

Pre-season Hughes commented that the squad was not balanced.

That issue has not been recitifed IMO.

Lets get a grip thread on 16:42 - Oct 2 with 1748 viewsfakekerby

Lets get a grip thread on 16:19 - Oct 2 by KevinPR

Pre-season Hughes commented that the squad was not balanced.

That issue has not been recitifed IMO.

best avatar ever.

Lets get a grip thread on 17:26 - Oct 2 with 1719 viewsbosh67

Hughes did say that we would never find ourselves in the same position while he was in charge, at the end of last season. That was 17th. We're 20th, so he has sort of kept his word.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lets get a grip thread on 21:18 - Oct 2 with 1674 viewsRangersAreBack

Lets get a grip thread on 16:42 - Oct 2 by fakekerby

best avatar ever.

Agreed. Beautifully balanced, unlike the squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024