Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
while we wait for northernr to wake up 16:35 - Oct 8 with 2107 viewstonyQPR

and sort out our match report. id like to recycle an old favourite as far too much doom and gloom on here just lately, CHEESE, currently very much enjoying a bit off tickler extra mature from sainsburys, on sweet onion ryvita,not slimming just like the taste.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
while we wait for northernr to wake up on 18:00 - Oct 8 with 551 viewsR_from_afar

Hmm there are so many I like, in fact, these days, possibly none I dislike, not even the decidedly dubious vieux pane (can't put the acute accent on the e...) but here are a few:

Fourme d'Ambert (strong French blue from the Auvergne)
Fromage de brebis (ewe's milk cheese from the Pyrenees, very pleasant mild yet satisfying taste)
*Fermented* Corsican cheese (nuclear strength, only palatable when consumed with fig jam)

Man, now I am really hungry.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

while we wait for northernr to wake up on 18:05 - Oct 8 with 542 viewsToast_R

Sheep's cheese?

Sounds like an STD in Wrexham
while we wait for northernr to wake up on 19:37 - Oct 8 with 512 viewskropotkin41

Some very nice people who came to look at our place today gave us a nice present of some cheeses when they left. So I made a 3 cheese cheese sauce with swiss chard and pasta.

Gouda, camembert and an unpasteurised cow's cheese the name of which escapes me. Very nice.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

while we wait for northernr to wake up on 19:41 - Oct 8 with 508 viewsShotKneesHoop

Any one had Pont L'Eveque? Or Caporal?

Two of France's ripest Camemberts.

Or Stinking Bishop or Canadian Black Diamond Cheddar.

Four of the best

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

while we wait for northernr to wake up on 19:43 - Oct 8 with 506 viewsJigsore

Just a bit of mature cheddar in french bread. Simple, but a classic.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

while we wait for northernr to wake up on 19:50 - Oct 8 with 499 viewsWatfordR

while we wait for northernr to wake up on 19:41 - Oct 8 by ShotKneesHoop

Any one had Pont L'Eveque? Or Caporal?

Two of France's ripest Camemberts.

Or Stinking Bishop or Canadian Black Diamond Cheddar.

Four of the best

Tried out Stinking Bishop for the first time on the stall last week. IMO the OXford Isis is better, tho the Bishop is one runny cheese, even in the cooler temperatures of this time of year.

For a smelly cheese of the old sock variety, Milleens Dotes takes a bit of beating.
while we wait for northernr to wake up on 20:29 - Oct 8 with 463 viewsbullythebear

Epoises.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024