Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glimmer of hope? 22:15 - Nov 22 with 1553 viewsHeadington

This is wildly optimistic but I wonder if the fans 'You're only here for the money' demonstration after the Soton game will turn out to be a defining moment. It has certainly had an effect on Fernandes et al and even Hughes has been moved into thinking he needs committed players. The fans have had their say and hopefully the club will get the message in who they appoint next. It shows that demonstrations and fans voices can count at certain times. However, more than likely the damage has already been done.

If this had all happened a month ago after the Arsenal match we might even have got Holloway back before he went to Palace. Instead it looks as if we may have come full circle since the 4 year plan when Briatore was picking the team, through to Hughes' 'interviewing the club hierachy' and now after what has happened almost being told (in very different circumstances) who he should pick'.
Glimmer of hope? on 22:23 - Nov 22 with 1522 viewsozexile

No don't think so. Alex ferguson once said something along the lines of " You can judge a persons self worth by how they perform once they cross that white line"

That doesn't change cause a few fans have a go at you.
Glimmer of hope? on 22:54 - Nov 22 with 1452 viewsTearsOfaClown

I wish it was said more often - certain players needs to hang there heads in shame but that is an emotion £60,000 a week beyond their comprehension.
Glimmer of hope? on 23:07 - Nov 22 with 1425 viewsozexile

Glimmer of hope? on 22:54 - Nov 22 by TearsOfaClown

I wish it was said more often - certain players needs to hang there heads in shame but that is an emotion £60,000 a week beyond their comprehension.

Yeah it's a great quote and very true. Makes the players look in the mirror and ask themselves some tough questions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024