Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our style of play 10:50 - Nov 25 with 2185 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Our strength seems to be our ability to play a good passing game, rather than lumping the high ball forward, usually too early, which generally concedes possession and then puts us back under pressure. Why don't we take more time just retaining the possession, which we showed we can do even against Man Utd? The obvious benefits being it makes the opposition run around more, plus they can't score when we have the ball. We seem to be in too much of a rush to attack. Can anyone explain?

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Our style of play on 10:55 - Nov 25 with 2165 viewsClubber

I personally think we looked dangerous breaking at speed in two's and three's. Had them on the back foot.

"My prediction?. . . . . . . . . pain"

Our style of play on 10:57 - Nov 25 with 2161 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Our style of play on 10:55 - Nov 25 by Clubber

I personally think we looked dangerous breaking at speed in two's and three's. Had them on the back foot.

Agreed, the counter-attack, ball played on the ground looked dangerous yesterday. I guess I was thinking more about general open play, when we seem to lack the patience / confidence to just retain possession.

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Our style of play on 12:01 - Nov 25 with 2131 viewsPey

To become more of a danger we our passes need to be far more accurate and better timing, have to work on that.
We could have had more chances if balls were played at the right time, speed and sense of accurate.

Good understanding between players in the final third would help too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024