Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? 10:29 - Dec 5 with 1862 viewsWokingR

Ever since they extended the press gantry I struggle to see the Directors box from Ellerslie Rd but does anyone know if Amit was at the ground at the weekend?
I know he had been away dealing with the takeover but would be nice to know that his interest remains.
Not you pencil neck!
Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 13:04 - Dec 5 with 1754 viewsWokingR

Blimey, how many of you out there are thinking you might be the pencil neck I referred to.
Someone must have had a quick glance across on Saturday. It's not as if the game was that thrilling
Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 13:07 - Dec 5 with 1738 viewsPinnerPaul

I thought Dave McIntyre said he was leaving.....................about 3 weeks ago!
Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 14:43 - Dec 5 with 1619 viewsdaveB

he's been looking to leave for ages, only a matter of time and the beginning of the end when he goes
Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 15:02 - Dec 5 with 1594 viewsJonDoeman

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 13:04 - Dec 5 by WokingR

Blimey, how many of you out there are thinking you might be the pencil neck I referred to.
Someone must have had a quick glance across on Saturday. It's not as if the game was that thrilling

He hasn't been there for months.

It Is What It Is !!

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 15:21 - Dec 5 with 1558 viewsJim

I've heard the novelty's worn off - it was a five-minute wonder. He will sell up in the summer - whatever league we are in.

I've been told Naomi Campbell won't be back either.
Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 20:38 - Dec 5 with 1434 viewsAntti_Heinola

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 14:43 - Dec 5 by daveB

he's been looking to leave for ages, only a matter of time and the beginning of the end when he goes

And how, exactly, do you know that, Dave?

BTW Dave McIntyre never said he was leaving. Scott Jones tweeted that he was. Dave McIntyre said that if it was true he 'wouldn't be surprised' - this is mainly because Dave has a huge downer on any owner of the club, including Amit and doesn't trust any of them. That's his choice, he may well be right in that, but Scott got what he was looking for - a lot of attention.

Bare bones.

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 21:17 - Dec 5 with 1367 viewsTW_R

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 20:38 - Dec 5 by Antti_Heinola

And how, exactly, do you know that, Dave?

BTW Dave McIntyre never said he was leaving. Scott Jones tweeted that he was. Dave McIntyre said that if it was true he 'wouldn't be surprised' - this is mainly because Dave has a huge downer on any owner of the club, including Amit and doesn't trust any of them. That's his choice, he may well be right in that, but Scott got what he was looking for - a lot of attention.

Yep. According to Jones he was leaving 2 months ago.
Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 21:34 - Dec 5 with 1330 viewsdaveB

i thought it was pretty much common knowledge that the mittals were looking to sell and have been for a while
Login to get fewer ads

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 22:19 - Dec 5 with 1269 viewsQPRDave

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 21:34 - Dec 5 by daveB

i thought it was pretty much common knowledge that the mittals were looking to sell and have been for a while

No hadn't heard that, must be common knowledge in the circles you move in
Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 11:59 - Dec 6 with 1128 viewsPinnerPaul

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 22:19 - Dec 5 by QPRDave

No hadn't heard that, must be common knowledge in the circles you move in

In the modern world "common knowledge" = posted by two people! (neither of whom usually have any knowledge whatsoever)
Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 12:14 - Dec 6 with 1088 viewswindsorhoop

According to his twitter he has been away brookering this massive deal for mittal to buy up some massive concrete company. He explained this a few weeks ago. He also said he is commited to the club but as with everything one day this will end.

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 12:16 - Dec 6 with 1082 viewsadhoc_qpr

The only 'evidence' i ever saw was a Daily Fail article that said something about the Mittals looking to sell up at the end of last season when they had some kind of break clause and TF convincing them not too.

Wouldn't blame them if they do want out TBH.
Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 12:36 - Dec 6 with 1038 viewssimmo

The other day he tweeted a picture of a monkey in India drinking a bottle of Corona

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 12:40 - Dec 6 with 1031 viewsPinnerPaul

That's the clincher - he's off!
Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 15:32 - Dec 6 with 933 viewsTGRRRSSS

They own more than one business, Bhatia is pretty rich and I imagine very busy in his own right and has various business interests, maybe some of them are developing, doubt it means he wants out at QPR as it's a way or raising his profile.
Whats more huge gains to be made if we do avoid going down.
Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 15:39 - Dec 6 with 919 viewsWokingR

And still nobody has told me whether he was actually at the game on Saturday

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 15:44 - Dec 6 with 905 viewsJonDoeman

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 15:02 - Dec 5 by JonDoeman

He hasn't been there for months.

The ignore button is working OK I see!

It Is What It Is !!

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 15:58 - Dec 6 with 880 viewsHollowayRanger

I HAVE THIS SNEEKY FEELING THAT SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE THEY WILL END UP BUYING WET SPAM!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 16:00 - Dec 6 with 873 viewsPinnerPaul

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 15:58 - Dec 6 by HollowayRanger

I HAVE THIS SNEEKY FEELING THAT SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE THEY WILL END UP BUYING WET SPAM!

"Common knowledge" that I thought!
Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 16:00 - Dec 6 with 872 viewsWokingR

Is Amit back or showing any more interest ? on 15:44 - Dec 6 by JonDoeman

The ignore button is working OK I see!

Sorry, the only helpful answer and I missed it completely

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024