Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Press Conference 09:50 - Dec 14 with 4148 viewsmichael67

about to start.

http://www.ustream.tv/officialqpr

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Press Conference on 10:01 - Dec 14 with 3222 viewsRs_Holy

is it on? i'm not seeing anything!
Press Conference on 10:04 - Dec 14 with 3204 viewsQPRDave

Both keepers fit Harry know's who will start. For me Green has possession of the shirt and should stay in goal.
Press Conference on 10:06 - Dec 14 with 3180 viewskropotkin41

Pretty poor stream here.............. I just got a succession of what looked like pained expressions from Harry and then "it's just a question of getting a win or two under our belts before the window"............. oh dear.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Press Conference on 10:10 - Dec 14 with 3169 viewsRs_Holy

Press Conference on 10:04 - Dec 14 by QPRDave

Both keepers fit Harry know's who will start. For me Green has possession of the shirt and should stay in goal.

any other news?
Press Conference on 10:12 - Dec 14 with 3160 viewsmichael67

Press Conference on 10:10 - Dec 14 by Rs_Holy

any other news?

Park is out for a few weeks with knee injury

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Press Conference on 10:15 - Dec 14 with 3144 viewsdanehoop

So there was some good news then.

Never knowingly understood

Press Conference on 10:20 - Dec 14 with 3121 viewsQPRDave

Press Conference on 10:10 - Dec 14 by Rs_Holy

any other news?

Doesn't know the situation regarding Adel and acn, he wants AT to stay though.
Asked about Granero and possible transfers said they are QPR players they belong to us and have do well and play to full potential to get us out of this mess then it won't be an issue about leaving...he also said he knew nothing of a bid.
Wished DJ was with us right now as we need all the men we can get, and commented he'd done well at Ipswich.
Press Conference on 10:21 - Dec 14 with 3120 viewsdaveB

Press Conference on 10:06 - Dec 14 by kropotkin41

Pretty poor stream here.............. I just got a succession of what looked like pained expressions from Harry and then "it's just a question of getting a win or two under our belts before the window"............. oh dear.

what do you want him to say? We're doomed I give up?

as for the keeper I'd start with Cesar
Login to get fewer ads

Press Conference on 10:22 - Dec 14 with 3117 viewsadhoc_qpr

Press Conference on 10:12 - Dec 14 by michael67

Park is out for a few weeks with knee injury

Good to see Park's decided he can't even be bothered to put in half baked performances now!

Much easier to have a few niggling injuries until he can move on in January!
Press Conference on 10:24 - Dec 14 with 3099 viewsQPRDave

Press Conference on 10:21 - Dec 14 by daveB

what do you want him to say? We're doomed I give up?

as for the keeper I'd start with Cesar

Said we had to take positives from his 3 games. We're unbeaten and feels we're close to that elusive 1st win, and the sky fella told Harry all our stats are up in the 3 games he has had in charge compared to the games MH was in charge.
Pass completion, goals per game etc up 20%
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Press Conference on 10:32 - Dec 14 with 3069 viewsNorthernr

On the keepers I'd start with Cesar, however it wouldn't send the best message out to drop Green after a fine performance last week, so maybe stick with him until he fcks up again (I give it half an hour).

The only thing of note was the DJ Campbell thing, Redknapp saying I wish I had him here now he'd be useful to us, and throwing in his "he's enthusiastic and gives everything" line which he's doing to death to make it clear that's what he's looking for says to me he's going to be back here and involved.

Those press conferences are dire really aren't they? What's the point of them? Bloody Gary Cotterill sitting there asking cutting, incisive questions like "Some people have said QPR v Fulham is bigger than QPR v Chelsea, what do you think Harry?" I mean why don't you do me a favour and fck off eh? Jesus Christ.
Press Conference on 10:36 - Dec 14 with 3051 viewsHAYESBOY

Press Conference on 10:32 - Dec 14 by Northernr

On the keepers I'd start with Cesar, however it wouldn't send the best message out to drop Green after a fine performance last week, so maybe stick with him until he fcks up again (I give it half an hour).

The only thing of note was the DJ Campbell thing, Redknapp saying I wish I had him here now he'd be useful to us, and throwing in his "he's enthusiastic and gives everything" line which he's doing to death to make it clear that's what he's looking for says to me he's going to be back here and involved.

Those press conferences are dire really aren't they? What's the point of them? Bloody Gary Cotterill sitting there asking cutting, incisive questions like "Some people have said QPR v Fulham is bigger than QPR v Chelsea, what do you think Harry?" I mean why don't you do me a favour and fck off eh? Jesus Christ.

When he says some people, he is basically talking about himself.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Press Conference on 10:36 - Dec 14 with 3048 viewsRangersw12

Press Conference on 10:32 - Dec 14 by Northernr

"Some people have said QPR v Fulham is bigger than QPR v Chelsea, what do you think Harry?"

What did he answer to that ?

Press Conference on 10:38 - Dec 14 with 3038 viewsWeaverQPR

Surprised they didnt ask about a pre match handshake, they love asking that.
"So Arry,SWP is crap are you picking him because he is black". "So Arry what are you thoughts on the Kick SWP out of QPR Campaign?"

@WeavQPR

Press Conference on 10:38 - Dec 14 with 3037 viewsQPRDave

Press Conference on 10:36 - Dec 14 by Rangersw12

"Some people have said QPR v Fulham is bigger than QPR v Chelsea, what do you think Harry?"

He said it is tomorrow cause we're playin them!!
Press Conference on 10:42 - Dec 14 with 3018 viewsozexile

Press Conference on 10:38 - Dec 14 by QPRDave

He said it is tomorrow cause we're playin them!!

I agree complete waste of time. He and every other manager just say what the fans wanna hear.
Press Conference on 10:46 - Dec 14 with 2999 viewsKonk

Press Conference on 10:36 - Dec 14 by Rangersw12

"Of course it is - two of the biggest clubs in the borough, going head to head in a game that people will be watching from Surbiton to Ruislip. It's one of the biggest games in World football, but ultimately it's just three points."

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Press Conference on 10:50 - Dec 14 with 2977 viewsadhoc_qpr

Team selection will be interesting - Harry must be learning more each week about which players he can't trust.

Surely Green has to start after to good performances? If you drop Green for Cesar immediately he might as well pack his bag now.

I'd play Fabio in place of Bosingwa, Faurlin for Diakite and maybe Hoillet for SWP.

Leave the rest the same and see what happens...
Press Conference on 10:50 - Dec 14 with 2977 viewsRangersw12

Press Conference on 10:46 - Dec 14 by Konk

"Of course it is - two of the biggest clubs in the borough, going head to head in a game that people will be watching from Surbiton to Ruislip. It's one of the biggest games in World football, but ultimately it's just three points."

Shouldn't you be peeling some veg for your big dinner tomorrow , I have heard excuses to miss games but to miss a game so you can have Christmas 10 days early......
Press Conference on 11:08 - Dec 14 with 2928 viewsKonk

Press Conference on 10:50 - Dec 14 by Rangersw12

Shouldn't you be peeling some veg for your big dinner tomorrow , I have heard excuses to miss games but to miss a game so you can have Christmas 10 days early......

If you knew my dear old Mum, you'd understand why I'm missing the game. We're talking about a wonderful woman who thinks nothing of bearing a grudge for fifty years plus if someone's pis sed her off. Family comes first and all that.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Press Conference on 11:10 - Dec 14 with 2921 viewsCharlie1

We need three points but we'll get one!

2:59 baby!

Press Conference on 11:32 - Dec 14 with 2845 viewsFulhamjim

Press Conference on 11:10 - Dec 14 by Charlie1

We need three points but we'll get one!

think you boys might win this one. Pains me to say it having spent 45-odd quid on the ticket.
No Hughes or Zamora to boo & hiss (well, it is panto season).
Still at least in SWP you've got one of the seven dwarfs.

Nothing like a bit of Am6iti0n

Press Conference on 11:42 - Dec 14 with 2823 viewskropotkin41

Press Conference on 11:32 - Dec 14 by Fulhamjim

think you boys might win this one. Pains me to say it having spent 45-odd quid on the ticket.

Don't you have a home to go to? Somewhere closer to the river, for example?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Press Conference on 11:58 - Dec 14 with 2772 viewsadhoc_qpr

Press Conference on 11:32 - Dec 14 by Fulhamjim

I paid bloody £55 last season to watch QPR get tanked at Craven Cottage!
Press Conference on 12:22 - Dec 14 with 2707 viewsHAYESBOY

You got to meet Adel though.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024