Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lescott now... 10:20 - Dec 29 with 1147 viewsTheBlob

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2254507/Joleon-Lescott-valued-

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Lescott now... on 10:39 - Dec 29 with 1096 viewsGloucs_R

Too good for us

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lescott now... on 10:42 - Dec 29 with 1070 viewsTearsOfaClown

In DM article "Lescott, 30, is out of favour at City having struggled with a back injury this season. . . "

Sounds a perfect Crock and at £90,000 he is bound to raise the spirit of our Championship squad.

Yer couldn't make it up.
Lescott now... on 11:01 - Dec 29 with 1029 viewsexiled_dictator

Fact of the matter is that we are desperate for some new players, including a central defender. In the past, we have been linked with Chris Samba, Michael Dawson & even John Terry.
Everyone knows that Harry will get money to bring in new players in areas that need shoring up, so they look to find those corresponding players at other clubs that have either fallen down the pecking order, or are looking for new challenges. And then they match QPR with these players and bingo!! You've got yourself a story for the papers.
And they said that journalism was difficult.
Until I see Harry with the new player holding up an Air Asia QPR top, I shall simply digest these stories with a huge dollop of salt. And then promptly vomit everywhere.

Johnny Heitinga from Everton is another name on the list.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Lescott now... on 11:26 - Dec 29 with 951 viewsTheBlob

Lescott now... on 11:01 - Dec 29 by exiled_dictator

Fact of the matter is that we are desperate for some new players, including a central defender. In the past, we have been linked with Chris Samba, Michael Dawson & even John Terry.
Everyone knows that Harry will get money to bring in new players in areas that need shoring up, so they look to find those corresponding players at other clubs that have either fallen down the pecking order, or are looking for new challenges. And then they match QPR with these players and bingo!! You've got yourself a story for the papers.
And they said that journalism was difficult.
Until I see Harry with the new player holding up an Air Asia QPR top, I shall simply digest these stories with a huge dollop of salt. And then promptly vomit everywhere.

Johnny Heitinga from Everton is another name on the list.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Well if you vomit you haven't really digested anything have you?

Must smell well choice in your shop.

Lescott now... on 11:49 - Dec 29 with 916 viewsexiled_dictator

Lescott now... on 11:26 - Dec 29 by TheBlob

Well if you vomit you haven't really digested anything have you?

Must smell well choice in your shop.

Sorry Blob, am in the restaurant today serving up fine foods to Year End revellers. As a rule, we don't serve vomit, but we can piss, spit & defecate in your food should your attitude demand it.
You are more than welcome to come & try

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Lescott now... on 11:50 - Dec 29 with 913 viewsisawqpratwcity

F*ck the cheating c*nt.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Lescott now... on 13:20 - Dec 29 with 834 viewsTheBlob

Lescott now... on 11:49 - Dec 29 by exiled_dictator

Sorry Blob, am in the restaurant today serving up fine foods to Year End revellers. As a rule, we don't serve vomit, but we can piss, spit & defecate in your food should your attitude demand it.
You are more than welcome to come & try

No change there then.

Lescott now... on 13:25 - Dec 29 with 826 viewsSomersetHoops

Lescott is on £90,000 per week if Harry is considering that for one second, then he is not the manager for QPR. I understand the need to gamble, but considering we are 70% going down this would be gross stupidity. I think Harry is the man for us and expect this is just the normal bollocks from idiot journalists looking for any old crap to write with no basis of truth to it whatsoever. If I had something better to do I wouldn't waste my time even mentioning this.

Who's Next?

Login to get fewer ads

Lescott now... on 13:31 - Dec 29 with 809 viewsTheBlob

Lescott now... on 13:25 - Dec 29 by SomersetHoops

Lescott is on £90,000 per week if Harry is considering that for one second, then he is not the manager for QPR. I understand the need to gamble, but considering we are 70% going down this would be gross stupidity. I think Harry is the man for us and expect this is just the normal bollocks from idiot journalists looking for any old crap to write with no basis of truth to it whatsoever. If I had something better to do I wouldn't waste my time even mentioning this.

Well thanks for making the effort anyway.

Lescott now... on 13:32 - Dec 29 with 808 viewsRANGERS4EVER

No point in having a go at Redknapp wgen this is obviously just complete b*llshit. Its from The Daily Fail. No way will Redknapp even think about buying Lescott

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Lescott now... on 13:47 - Dec 29 with 769 viewsHantsHoop

Lescott now... on 13:25 - Dec 29 by SomersetHoops

It's a conundrum.

If we are resigned to going down, it seems pointless to invest a single penny more in the squad. But then what about the summer?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024