Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pat yourself on the back... 10:56 - Jan 3 with 5794 viewsGeorge_Milton

.. all those who went last night, the noise from our fans was amazing. I only get to a handful of home games, but the fans that follow the team away and turn up every week deserve massive praise
Pat yourself on the back... on 10:59 - Jan 3 with 4645 viewsPommyhoop

+ 1

Lump in the throat time at the end seeing the fans celebrate with the players.
Big respect to you all...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Pat yourself on the back... on 11:00 - Jan 3 with 4610 viewsbarbicanranger

+1, I have incredible respect for those who go home and away - utter dedication.

(although Clive may claim it's insanity)
Pat yourself on the back... on 11:11 - Jan 3 with 4584 viewsNeil_SI

Pat yourself on the back... on 11:00 - Jan 3 by barbicanranger

+1, I have incredible respect for those who go home and away - utter dedication.

(although Clive may claim it's insanity)

The sweet is never as sweet without the sour!
Pat yourself on the back... on 11:13 - Jan 3 with 4564 viewsThe_Mole

Best moment for me last night was when Clint Hill came over and was mouthing "that win is for you"!

Thank God for players like him, Derry et al....

#AWESOMENIGHT
Pat yourself on the back... on 11:13 - Jan 3 with 4564 viewsisawqpratwcity

Pat yourself on the back... on 10:59 - Jan 3 by Pommyhoop

+ 1

Lump in the throat time at the end seeing the fans celebrate with the players.
Big respect to you all...

Was hoping to see some feed of that, but the thread cut out. I'm sure it was special.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Pat yourself on the back... on 11:18 - Jan 3 with 4539 viewsMetallica_Hoop

They were proper noisy on the two streams I watched and on MOTD.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Pat yourself on the back... on 11:21 - Jan 3 with 4522 viewsPommyhoop

Watched in on Fox .Non stop singing ,completely outsang Scum.Commentators both mentioned it a couple of times.Funny one was when one said Cashley is getting a warm reception from the QPR fans.The John Terry's bitch song.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Pat yourself on the back... on 11:21 - Jan 3 with 4519 viewsbarbicanranger

Colleague of mine (Fulham fan) was in the posh seats last night - he said the Qpr were awesome - shortly after the goal he said we rocked out a rendition of "can we play you every week" and at the time the whole chelsea support was in silence.

Well played gents.
Login to get fewer ads

Pat yourself on the back... on 11:26 - Jan 3 with 4496 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Can I add my respects. Class performance from you all.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pat yourself on the back... on 11:32 - Jan 3 with 4472 views08olesen

Your already out!
Your already out!

Champions of Europe. Your already out!

Loved it!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Pat yourself on the back... on 11:34 - Jan 3 with 4461 viewsdaveB

even the Chelsea fan at work has been praising our support, he said the same about last season to be fair to him
Pat yourself on the back... on 11:39 - Jan 3 with 4426 viewsWokingR

In the corner of the upper tier it must have been something to do with that big screen hanging down in front of us and bouncing the noise back because the noise at times was painful
Got such a sore throat this morning
Pat yourself on the back... on 11:40 - Jan 3 with 4408 viewsstowmarketrange

Well done to all the R's fans there last night.After long trips to Sunderland,Wigan and Newcastle,I couldn't get a night off work so I missed it.
That was the longest 15 minutes of truck driving of my life.I was gripping the steering wheel so hard it hurt.
Fantstic result,and hopefully it will kick start another recovery.
Pat yourself on the back... on 11:49 - Jan 3 with 4369 viewsenfieldargh

Pat yourself on the back... on 11:40 - Jan 3 by stowmarketrange

Well done to all the R's fans there last night.After long trips to Sunderland,Wigan and Newcastle,I couldn't get a night off work so I missed it.
That was the longest 15 minutes of truck driving of my life.I was gripping the steering wheel so hard it hurt.
Fantstic result,and hopefully it will kick start another recovery.

was in the upper tier.

At one point I actually got my ear pain back which was caused seeing Deep Purple back in the 70's at Wembley 5 rows from the massive speaker stack at the front

always rated SWP

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Pat yourself on the back... on 11:52 - Jan 3 with 4358 viewsJuzzie

It was awesome. Constant songs, constant supporting the players/manager etc.

"you're already out, you're already ouuu-uut, Champions of Europe and you're already out". Awesome!!

Me and my girlfriend were just a few seats away from the Chelsea fans in the east stand and the looks on their faces was magic. 99.99% couldn't even look us in the eye. Got even better when they started leaving around 88 minutes. FFS, there were still 5 mins to play for and Chelsea still had the calibre to snatch a late eqaliser. Talk about fickle fans.

Pat yourself on the back... on 14:14 - Jan 3 with 4227 viewsCharlie1

Pat yourself on the back... on 11:52 - Jan 3 by Juzzie

It was awesome. Constant songs, constant supporting the players/manager etc.

"you're already out, you're already ouuu-uut, Champions of Europe and you're already out". Awesome!!

Me and my girlfriend were just a few seats away from the Chelsea fans in the east stand and the looks on their faces was magic. 99.99% couldn't even look us in the eye. Got even better when they started leaving around 88 minutes. FFS, there were still 5 mins to play for and Chelsea still had the calibre to snatch a late eqaliser. Talk about fickle fans.

Can just about make out the old man and I!

There has been too much sour Neil!

2:59 baby!

Pat yourself on the back... on 14:18 - Jan 3 with 4203 viewsderbyhoop

2,000 fom Rangers and 40,000 Chelsea. All you could hear on the commentary and MOTD was QPR songs. Awesome effort.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Pat yourself on the back... on 14:24 - Jan 3 with 4179 viewsJuzzie

2800 I think.
Pat yourself on the back... on 15:13 - Jan 3 with 4110 viewsHollowayRanger

i was watching on a link !

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Pat yourself on the back... on 15:18 - Jan 3 with 4092 viewsM40R

Walking up from Fulham Broadway tube I was really worried about our mood after the Liverpool result. But as soon as we got into the ground the sound and the vibe and the backing was awesome.

A small part of it may have been down to the huge and long queue to get into upper tier, which meant we all got a bit anxious about missing the start. Does anyone know what that was all about?
Pat yourself on the back... on 15:22 - Jan 3 with 4076 viewsWokingR

Pat yourself on the back... on 15:18 - Jan 3 by M40R

Walking up from Fulham Broadway tube I was really worried about our mood after the Liverpool result. But as soon as we got into the ground the sound and the vibe and the backing was awesome.

A small part of it may have been down to the huge and long queue to get into upper tier, which meant we all got a bit anxious about missing the start. Does anyone know what that was all about?

Anton Ferdinand popped upstairs to see a few of his mates and his fat @rse got wedged in the stairs

Pat yourself on the back... on 15:24 - Jan 3 with 4065 viewsLOFT67

Pat yourself on the back... on 15:18 - Jan 3 by M40R

Prawn sandwiches delivered to the wrong stand.

Loft67

Pat yourself on the back... on 15:45 - Jan 3 with 4000 viewsthemodfather

Pat yourself on the back... on 15:24 - Jan 3 by LOFT67

Prawn sandwiches delivered to the wrong stand.

at fulham broadway stn, you could sense many wanting a "you r's"...by earls court it was coming out.....
the whole night is even greater by the chelsea silence
i'm sure they thought.."we'll let em have their bit then wallow in a goal fest and shut them up"..it never happened!

Pat yourself on the back... on 17:42 - Jan 3 with 3886 viewsWesty75

"is there a fire drill....?" loved it.

The district line from fulham broadway to earls court was a little bit lively. Thought we were gonna derail the bloody thing

We properly took the piss, on and off the pitch :)

Pat yourself on the back... on 18:07 - Jan 3 with 3828 viewsNorthernr

Excuse the copy and paste from the other thread but it fits better here

Whatever Chelsea say about little old QPR and how their rivalries these days are Man Utd and Arsenal and whatever we have properly rattled them on and off the pitch in three of the four games we've had with them. We've kept three clean sheets, taken seven points, won two of the games and at times in those two wins they've genuinely lost control and concentration because of the influence of the QPR supporters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024