Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we survive the drop ? 14:53 - Jan 5 with 1777 viewsGYranger

After MH transpired to ruin the club, do you think we will stay in the prem this season ?
i think we will but only just, just need to bridge the points gap asap.

Grimsby Ranger

Will we survive the drop ? on 18:56 - Jan 5 with 1679 viewsqprwpg

Well points is what it's all about, if we can play like we did at scum then we've got a good chance to staying up. But that's stating the obvious.

What I'd like to see is the teams around us struggling more than us, so keep Reading, Southampton, Villa and some other surprise package to be in the mix (Sunderland/Newcastle). I'm expecting Wigan to survive and I'm not counting on them to fill one of the relegation spots.

Twitter: @qprwpg

Will we survive the drop ? on 19:03 - Jan 5 with 1665 viewsHollowayRanger

nope unlikely

damage is done we need at least another 21-26 points to get us up to 34-39

so thats at the very least 7 wins or 6 wins 3 draws from 17 games =34 points

so far we are P21 W2 D7 L12

but keep plugging away fight for everything and lets see here we are come may

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Will we survive the drop ? on 19:14 - Jan 5 with 1636 viewskropotkin41

It seems very unlikely that we will survive............ but it seemed very unlikely that we'd beat Chelsea.

8 wins would probably do it........ should be straightforward......... starting with Spurs next Saturday!!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Will we survive the drop ? on 19:16 - Jan 5 with 1628 viewsClive_Anderson

Thought we might, but now apparently we're not going to bother stopping our best defender go to MLS for nothing.
Will we survive the drop ? on 00:49 - Jan 6 with 1502 viewsNeil_SI

I think we just need to take this one step at a time. The focus should be trying to close the gap on the one or two teams just above first, and then the next pack, and then the next pack after that, etc.

That's all we can do really. Take it in little steps and smaller goals, because if we achieve any of those things confidence will raise in the side, and the ones above will become nervous.

It's doable, but it won't be easy. I still don't think you can safely say we'll go down or survive either way just yet. I think February is the key month for us, and where we need to make some serious progress and I have an inkling we will.
Will we survive the drop ? on 00:51 - Jan 6 with 1496 viewsJamie

No, but we will at least restore some dignity, IMO.
Will we survive the drop ? on 01:09 - Jan 6 with 1485 viewsjo_qpr63

No we wont. Not this time. Its about stablelising the club. We have had the lows, had the highs, now we got to start to run the club properly . I would love to know what mark hughes did behind the scenes at Rangers and would hope that he got sacked not just because of the football results but what happened behind the scenes.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Will we survive the drop ? on 01:36 - Jan 6 with 1455 viewsozranger

While I am not as confident as others we will survive, agree with Neil that Feb is the big month for us. We need to survive Jan and stay close and then get some big points in Feb. If we can build momentum then, Mar and Apr will carry us through before the big finish. I have said before that we play all the big teams at home (except for Liverpool), so there is potential. That said, I am still on the other side and think we are doomed.
Login to get fewer ads

Will we survive the drop ? on 02:14 - Jan 6 with 1429 viewssdm1508

The thing is though people keep saying we will need x amount of points which means we need x amount of wins. The fact is we need one point more than the team in 18th. Who is to say that the teams around us all have shocking second halves to the season. We don't need x amount of points. We need to cut the gap there is now and just try and out point the rest. We might succeed with a points tally of 30. We might need 38. Who knows.
Will we survive the drop ? on 03:04 - Jan 6 with 1406 viewsjo_qpr63

we have been the worst team in the league. so far.
Will we survive the drop ? on 05:17 - Jan 6 with 1381 viewsexiled_dictator

Will we survive the drop ? on 00:49 - Jan 6 by Neil_SI

I think we just need to take this one step at a time. The focus should be trying to close the gap on the one or two teams just above first, and then the next pack, and then the next pack after that, etc.

That's all we can do really. Take it in little steps and smaller goals, because if we achieve any of those things confidence will raise in the side, and the ones above will become nervous.

It's doable, but it won't be easy. I still don't think you can safely say we'll go down or survive either way just yet. I think February is the key month for us, and where we need to make some serious progress and I have an inkling we will.

This +1.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Will we survive the drop ? on 06:04 - Jan 6 with 1375 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

If Nelsen really does leave in the next few weeks, then I fear that's the last nail in the coffin

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024