Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
replay now Tuesday 14:54 - Jan 7 with 1757 viewsNorthernr

Not Wednesday as they said after the match, on the big screen and on the official website, or as is still listed on the club's fixture list. Now Tuesday at the manager's request apparently. Conveniently changed one hour after I booked my train tickets.
replay now Tuesday on 20:33 - Jan 7 with 252 viewsYorkRanger

replay now Tuesday on 16:03 - Jan 7 by Northernr

Change of date at request of managers, delay in announcement because they had to confirm with police it was ok to play the same day as Birmingham v Leeds the club inform me.

Still shouldn't have been announced as Wednesday if there was a chance of a change.

at least the tickets are priced more realistically..

replay now Tuesday on 21:41 - Jan 7 with 219 viewsElHoop

replay now Tuesday on 20:13 - Jan 7 by smegma

Well said.Being a CEO also gets you an invite to the Sports Personality Of The Year shindig. An occasion to reward those sportsmen & women who have achieved amazing feats in the past 12 months and that idiot turns up.Seeing his smug face on the tv as one of the winners walked through the rows of seats made me want to put my foot through the screen. Amazing, if his name was Paladini he'd be abused daily on here. He was brought in for his expertise yet everything since he arrived has been an unmitigated disaster on and off the pitch.

I agree with you. On a number of fronts it seems pretty obvious that the guy is clueless.
replay now Tuesday on 23:55 - Jan 7 with 167 viewsstowmarketrange

replay now Tuesday on 20:33 - Jan 7 by YorkRanger

at least the tickets are priced more realistically..

Do you ever get the feeling we've been cheated?£25 at our place,but only £15 for the replay.
replay now Tuesday on 06:39 - Jan 8 with 144 viewssmegma

replay now Tuesday on 23:55 - Jan 7 by stowmarketrange

Do you ever get the feeling we've been cheated?£25 at our place,but only £15 for the replay.

Well they have to find £65k a week from somewhere to give to Leadswinga.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024