Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half Season Hoops Memberships 23:12 - Jan 8 with 1857 viewsthewhitemonkey

Hey, Man Utd fans! Come and get your tickets for the QPR home end for just £20 extra!

They actually included the tagline "Gain Access to the Man Utd Members’ Pre-sale next week..."

I mean they used to have restrictions for games against bigger teams, like you had to have been a member for 6 months prior to the game or something. Now they are actively trying to rinse a few quid more out of people who haven't been following Rangers this season but just want to see the Man Utd game, or maybe Arsenal? Making it more likely that members who have been going a fair bit miss out. Classy.
Half Season Hoops Memberships on 23:32 - Jan 8 with 1832 viewsBazWoT

When I was trying to buy tickets recently for any Cat A game, I was being forced to buy a bundle. A half season ticket I can understand but a half season membership, what the f*ck is that all about? As you say, inviting problems!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Half Season Hoops Memberships on 06:39 - Jan 9 with 1731 viewssmegma

MYU will be pleased.
Half Season Hoops Memberships on 08:01 - Jan 9 with 1682 viewsVish

If they are promoting the fact that this will help anyone who beocmes a "half season member" to get a better chance for a Man U ticket, we should only offer Man U the upper tier to free up the lower school for people taking up this half season membership.

Or are they just going to fleece fans for £40 for membership, but not actually give a better chance to buy tickets for Man U?

I think i know the answer to that.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Half Season Hoops Memberships on 08:19 - Jan 9 with 1656 viewssmegma

There will be plenty of ticketson the touts website Viagogo so Utd fans wouldn't need to join up to a membership.
Half Season Hoops Memberships on 08:57 - Jan 9 with 1603 viewssmegma

Latest email from the club :

Extra Man City Tickets Released
The School Lower Stand is now available exclusively to home fans for the upcoming match against the Sky Blues.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024