Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hulse to Millwall on loan 17:44 - Jan 28 with 1228 viewsrangerslee

SSN - Millwall interested in Hulse on loan.
Hulse to Millwall on loan on 18:02 - Jan 28 with 1179 viewsrunningman75

One of the commentators was talking about old fashioned centre forwards in the FA cup. I think it was Oldham's game and how Premier League defenders are not used to playing against them. Hulse has not really been given a chance, though may be needed if we go down.
Hulse to Millwall on loan on 18:09 - Jan 28 with 1149 viewskitkev

please let him stay with you, i would rather an injured loan signing than hulse, i didn't think we upset you that much.

please keep him at LR.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hulse to Millwall on loan on 18:35 - Jan 28 with 1106 viewsGloucs_R

Hulse is out of contract in the summer.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hulse to Millwall on loan on 19:17 - Jan 28 with 1049 viewsderbyhoop

And couldn't make the 18 involved on Saturday.
He's got no future with us. For him and us, the best move would be loan to the end of the season.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Hulse to Millwall on loan on 19:26 - Jan 28 with 1026 viewsBklynRanger

Has a good game then spends six months physically and mentally recovering from the event

Repeat to fade
Hulse to Millwall on loan on 19:47 - Jan 28 with 986 viewsdanehoop

Friend at Charlton was really impressed with how well he did for them on loan earlier this year. Reckoned his work and hold up play helped turned the corner for them after they lost their own strikers. Also meant to have been very good on the training ground helping some of their youngsters. Strange how he is perceived by those who watched him for more than a few games. Never had much of a run for us and probably never will. Feel sorry for him in some ways as he seems to have been bought and then never really fancied by any of our legion of managers since his arrival.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024