Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Graham 09:28 - Jan 29 with 2621 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Yes another player thread and apologies if this has been said already but as I understand he has requested to leave Swansea.

For me i'd much rather him then PO and dare I say it possibly even Crouch(money)

answeres on a postcard
Danny Graham on 09:32 - Jan 29 with 2603 viewsqprdan

Ive started a couple of DG threads now, all of which ended in similar fashion, why would he come to us etc etc..

I agree that he would be the right sort of signing for us, good age, played in the league, scored goals in the league, not on ridiculous money, would hang around for a promotion push..

He wont want to come to us though:-(
Danny Graham on 09:44 - Jan 29 with 2578 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Danny Graham on 09:32 - Jan 29 by qprdan

Ive started a couple of DG threads now, all of which ended in similar fashion, why would he come to us etc etc..

I agree that he would be the right sort of signing for us, good age, played in the league, scored goals in the league, not on ridiculous money, would hang around for a promotion push..

He wont want to come to us though:-(

From what i'm picking up he wants to play regular football and is not guaranteeded that at the liberty.

I believe we could get him if arry whispered some sweet nothings to him. in all seriousness he would be perfect. Him and a centre back or two and we might just might beat the drop.
Danny Graham on 09:50 - Jan 29 with 2565 viewsdaveB

I think he wants to go back to the North East, I reckon he'll go to Sunderland
Danny Graham on 10:20 - Jan 29 with 2505 viewswombat

Danny Graham on 09:50 - Jan 29 by daveB

I think he wants to go back to the North East, I reckon he'll go to Sunderland

rumoured to be in sunderland today , shame as would love to see him and remy up front , he would be a great signing , get the feeling that thursday could be another intresting day for us transfer wise though

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Danny Graham on 10:27 - Jan 29 with 2496 viewsHollowayRanger

said ages ago this was the striker i wanted not remy

cisse and graham
dj and graham
taarabt and graham
zamorra and graham

works a lot better than

cisse remy
dj remy
taarabt remy
zamorra remy

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Danny Graham on 10:54 - Jan 29 with 2449 viewsN12Hoop

He has said inthe past that he doesn;t want to come to QPR. For whatever reason, I don't think he likes us. My money is on Sunderland or else he'll stay put until the end of the season.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Danny Graham on 11:10 - Jan 29 with 2425 viewsJonDoeman

Danny Graham on 10:54 - Jan 29 by N12Hoop

He has said inthe past that he doesn;t want to come to QPR. For whatever reason, I don't think he likes us. My money is on Sunderland or else he'll stay put until the end of the season.

It Is What It Is !!

Danny Graham on 11:53 - Jan 29 with 2373 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Danny Graham on 10:27 - Jan 29 by HollowayRanger

said ages ago this was the striker i wanted not remy

cisse and graham
dj and graham
taarabt and graham
zamorra and graham

works a lot better than

cisse remy
dj remy
taarabt remy
zamorra remy

Works a lot better based on...?
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Graham on 13:12 - Jan 29 with 2311 viewsHollowayRanger

Danny Graham on 11:53 - Jan 29 by Orthodox_Hoop

Works a lot better based on...?

their style of play

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Danny Graham on 13:17 - Jan 29 with 2296 viewsTW_R

Danny Graham on 13:12 - Jan 29 by HollowayRanger

their style of play

Yeah that Taarabt/Remy partnership looks absolutely shocking. That'll never work....oh, sorry, what was that? Scored on his debut after 15 minutes, you say? Set-up by defence splitting pass for Taraabt you say?

Yeah - I can't see that ever working!!
Danny Graham on 18:41 - Jan 29 with 2230 viewsTacticalR

Danny Graham on 10:54 - Jan 29 by N12Hoop

As I have said before, I don't think I could handle any more rejection from Danny Graham.

Air hostess clique

Danny Graham on 18:55 - Jan 29 with 2198 viewsHollowayRanger

Danny Graham on 13:17 - Jan 29 by TW_R

Yeah that Taarabt/Remy partnership looks absolutely shocking. That'll never work....oh, sorry, what was that? Scored on his debut after 15 minutes, you say? Set-up by defence splitting pass for Taraabt you say?

Yeah - I can't see that ever working!!

and like i dont surpose taarabt set up any goals for cisse when he was here?

im not saying remy is rubbish just that if i could only bring 1 striker in it would have been graham not reny as we already have reny type players here but the only graham type player we have is zamorra

now IF zamorra stays fit then BRILLIANT i can see him and remy going great guns together but since zamorra is injury prone and since remy is also injury prone with glass ankles (his words) the chances of the pair of them appearing in all of the next 15 games together are very very slim

no IF harry can wangle crouch back here (not a fav of mine ) but an ideal partner for remy then its game on again

Listen to the band play!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024