Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An English tourist 18:14 - Feb 6 with 3314 viewscheeseydane

Last day tomorrow of my first aid course and we have to set up an accident for others to sort out.(tractor, chainsaw, lots of blood etc).
I have to play an interfering English tourist to try and put the wannabee first aiders off.

Im set to want to take pictures, and maybe be a know it all, but anything else i could do? Can probaly be a bit humorous i guess.

Any suggestions welcome.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

An English tourist on 23:12 - Feb 6 with 3258 viewsCiderwithRsie

Insist on making the victim a nice cup of tea.
An English tourist on 00:25 - Feb 7 with 3230 viewsBklynRanger

Sounds like a laugh. You could include a massive reluctance to deviate from that day's itinerary. Throw in the words 'absolutely ridiculous' at regular intervals. Possibly mock the victim, tell them to run it off etc
An English tourist on 09:22 - Feb 7 with 3191 viewsdanehoop

An English tourist on 00:25 - Feb 7 by BklynRanger

Sounds like a laugh. You could include a massive reluctance to deviate from that day's itinerary. Throw in the words 'absolutely ridiculous' at regular intervals. Possibly mock the victim, tell them to run it off etc

keep trying to cover the victim with a blanket or leaves and sticks because they are ruining the view?

Never knowingly understood

An English tourist on 09:48 - Feb 7 with 3170 viewsHayesender

An English tourist on 09:22 - Feb 7 by danehoop

keep trying to cover the victim with a blanket or leaves and sticks because they are ruining the view?

Get absolutely w**kered on Stella, before throwing up on the victim while demanding a kebab

Poll: Shamima Beghum

An English tourist on 09:49 - Feb 7 with 3168 viewsN12Hoop

Nick their stuff whilst pretending to help

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

An English tourist on 10:05 - Feb 7 with 3156 viewsMytch_QPR

Potential comedy gold I reckon.

Why don't you pull out your smartphone under the auspices of calling for an ambulance, but instead show them the many features of your phone and the many hundreds of ringtones available.

Is it part of your job or are you training for a new one? (or going into part-time acting on Holby City?)

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

An English tourist on 10:12 - Feb 7 with 3140 viewsdanehoop

An English tourist on 10:05 - Feb 7 by Mytch_QPR

Potential comedy gold I reckon.

Why don't you pull out your smartphone under the auspices of calling for an ambulance, but instead show them the many features of your phone and the many hundreds of ringtones available.

Is it part of your job or are you training for a new one? (or going into part-time acting on Holby City?)

Turn up with a jerry can of petrol and a cigarette and ask where's the fire before laughing manically? Not so much about being an English tourist, just adding a level of reality.

Or just keep trying to a. Give the victim mouth to mouth, even when it is patently clear they are breathing.
b. Keep trying to piss on them, complaining this is what we do in England when someone is sick.
c. Insist that a full health and safety audit is carried out in writing and processed in triplicate before attempting any type of remedial action so as to reduce risk to first aiders and the company's potential liabilities.
d. Walk around using Danglish words to add helpless confusion to the incident.
e. Keep asking anyone involved where you can get a drink and who wants a fight?
f. Take lots of photos and stand in the way of everything insisting its your rights as an Englishman when dealing with foreigners.
g. Ask them is they are all Swedish?

Never knowingly understood

An English tourist on 10:43 - Feb 7 with 3114 viewswombat

An English tourist on 10:12 - Feb 7 by danehoop

Turn up with a jerry can of petrol and a cigarette and ask where's the fire before laughing manically? Not so much about being an English tourist, just adding a level of reality.

Or just keep trying to a. Give the victim mouth to mouth, even when it is patently clear they are breathing.
b. Keep trying to piss on them, complaining this is what we do in England when someone is sick.
c. Insist that a full health and safety audit is carried out in writing and processed in triplicate before attempting any type of remedial action so as to reduce risk to first aiders and the company's potential liabilities.
d. Walk around using Danglish words to add helpless confusion to the incident.
e. Keep asking anyone involved where you can get a drink and who wants a fight?
f. Take lots of photos and stand in the way of everything insisting its your rights as an Englishman when dealing with foreigners.
g. Ask them is they are all Swedish?

before giving mouth to mouth whisper in the bodys ear how much you enjoyed last night and give it a little kiss before u stand up

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

An English tourist on 10:51 - Feb 7 with 3096 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Pretend to be that other famous English tourist Nelson@Copenhagen

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

An English tourist on 11:04 - Feb 7 with 3083 viewsElHoop

Pretend to be a posh Vinnie Jones, thinking he's had a heart attack. Start singing Staying Alive.
An English tourist on 11:28 - Feb 7 with 3069 viewsHayesender

Don't forget to write a stern letter to the Daily Mail complaining about everything

Poll: Shamima Beghum

An English tourist on 16:03 - Feb 7 with 2999 viewscheeseydane

Absolutely classic guys.

Too late for my course today (although a few of those suggestions did take place), but did make me chuckle.

Thanks.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

An English tourist on 16:07 - Feb 7 with 2992 viewsKevinPR

An English tourist on 16:11 - Feb 7 with 2981 viewswombat

An English tourist on 16:07 - Feb 7 by KevinPR

if you had said you was going to pretend you was welsh id have said turn the resus dummy onto its front then kiss it gently on the ear and say hope i wasn to rough and rise with a gentle smile to all around as you walk away.

Poll: which is your favouite foot

An English tourist on 16:20 - Feb 7 with 2958 viewsJamie

Whatever you do, don't forget to call the police and make an official complaint about something you read in the Daily Mail whilst waiting to start.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024