Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC 16:27 - Feb 26 with 4430 viewsDieByYourSide

The whole neutral end is on general sale for those with booking history (probably still registered from last season)

Not that anyone likes away fans in the home end...

Poll: And it's hi ho

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 16:30 - Feb 26 with 3118 viewsRblock_James

They're on general sale for the actual away end still.

Block P6 sold out, but loads left in P7 according to the box office.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 21:17 - Feb 26 with 2903 viewsPlumsteadQPR

I think there were 1000 left yesterday. On general sale now. They'll be long gone by Easter Monday. £20 cheaper than last year too - wonder why?
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 22:21 - Feb 26 with 2833 viewssmegma

Make your mind up, is it a neutral end or a home end ? !!!
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 23:29 - Feb 26 with 2789 viewsthemodfather

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 22:21 - Feb 26 by smegma

Make your mind up, is it a neutral end or a home end ? !!!

club has near a 1000 left
there were demands for more west ham ( and promo season for watty and cardiff away) and a game down the road, struggles...ok on tv but a huge game with meaning to us.
i understand ££££££ , chelsea did sell out in the end, i reckon this will too.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 23:33 - Feb 26 with 2781 viewsextratimeR

Chat amongst the lads last night, (O2 Australian Pink Floyd, sink your pint you cannot tell the difference), and problem is the amount of dosh we have gone through this season funds running low.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 00:05 - Feb 27 with 2751 viewsRblock_James

It's on the box, evening kick off, we're sh!t and we'll probably lose.

Can't blame anyone for not going.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 00:07 - Feb 27 with 2747 viewsNorthernr

If we don't sell those having moaned all season, having had people stand up at the fans forum and tell the club they had to take the full allocation because it was a massive game, having blasted the box office all season... we can never moan about an allocation again, or take the piss out of Fulham's travelling support. 3,000 tickets for a match a mile away on a bank holiday monday - come on.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 08:15 - Feb 27 with 2669 viewsWalnut

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 00:07 - Feb 27 by Northernr

If we don't sell those having moaned all season, having had people stand up at the fans forum and tell the club they had to take the full allocation because it was a massive game, having blasted the box office all season... we can never moan about an allocation again, or take the piss out of Fulham's travelling support. 3,000 tickets for a match a mile away on a bank holiday monday - come on.

May have missed it on another thread but on the subject of allocations, we've sold the lesser allocation at Villa so we're now allocated / selling uppper tier tickets
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 08:30 - Feb 27 with 2650 viewsToast_R

It's likely to be a meaningless evening game where we get beat and have to put up with Fulham fans mocking us for 90 plus minutes about playing in the Championship next season.

Bank holiday weekend, I can think of other things I'd rather do then that, like put my nuts in a vice.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 08:44 - Feb 27 with 2634 viewssmegma

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 08:30 - Feb 27 by Toast_R

It's likely to be a meaningless evening game where we get beat and have to put up with Fulham fans mocking us for 90 plus minutes about playing in the Championship next season.

Bank holiday weekend, I can think of other things I'd rather do then that, like put my nuts in a vice.

Anyone who thinks the game is meaningless wants to f*ck off and sit in Fulhams neutral end for every game for the next decade.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 08:47 - Feb 27 with 2631 viewsJonDoeman

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 08:30 - Feb 27 by Toast_R

Exactly, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we didn't sell out, I made my mind up I wasn't going watching my stream of the Swansea match, thinking thank FcK I never went. Going to Soton & Villa cos I've got the train tickets. I think plenty of us will be doing a Bosingwa for the rest of the season (giving up!)

It Is What It Is !!

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 08:50 - Feb 27 with 2624 viewsElHoop

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 08:44 - Feb 27 by smegma

Anyone who thinks the game is meaningless wants to f*ck off and sit in Fulhams neutral end for every game for the next decade.

Agreed. If nothing else, a point there will guarantee the West London championship which is amazing considering we might only win two games all season.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 08:57 - Feb 27 with 2614 viewsJonDoeman

Unless we start winning , then I'll be in the market for a ticket!
Nah, crazy talk ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 08:58 - Feb 27 with 2611 viewsnadera78

Calm down people, it'll sell out. I for one haven't bought mine yet because it's been obvious for weeks that no-one was rushing to snap them up and so I've held onto my money for a bit longer.

We'll take 3,000 there, get pissed about on the pitch by an absolutely bog standard team, and have to walk back through the park listening to Flum fans gloating. Well worth the money!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 09:07 - Feb 27 with 2596 viewsRs_Holy

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 08:58 - Feb 27 by nadera78

Calm down people, it'll sell out. I for one haven't bought mine yet because it's been obvious for weeks that no-one was rushing to snap them up and so I've held onto my money for a bit longer.

We'll take 3,000 there, get pissed about on the pitch by an absolutely bog standard team, and have to walk back through the park listening to Flum fans gloating. Well worth the money!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Yep... I'm In... Can fully understand why some want to give it a miss.

Despite the absolute beating we took last season I still enjoyed going to the cottage.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 09:26 - Feb 27 with 2571 viewsToast_R

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 08:44 - Feb 27 by smegma

Sorry Smegy, I've just had enough this season.

Spent too much money on tickets that I couldnt really afford this season but didnt want to miss out on what I genuinely beleived would be a big improvement on last season which again was pretty rank for 70% of the time.

We've all been subjected to watch a team that couldnt really give a sh*t, so I've now adopted the attitude of "Why the F*ck should I?".

I used to look forward all week to going to a match with a the feeling of butterflys in my stomach and on matchday would be almost running to the train station on the way. That was right through League 1 and struggles in the Championship all the way to promotion, always loved going.

Sadly that feeling has gone, I actually begrudge making the effort to go at the moment, not enjoying it at all. I didnt go last saturday and you know what? I didnt even miss it.

Watched 5 minutes of the stream just to catch Ryan Giggs settling the game and just laughed in disgust.

That's where I am at the moment, so do I really want to spend upwards of £50 on going to Fulham?

No, I'd rather put £50 towards next seasons ST where I might actually enjoy the occasion far more.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 09:32 - Feb 27 with 2563 viewsToast_R

I'd just like to add getting mugged off in that MK Dons cup tie tipped me over the threshold...

Taarabts penalty miss killed me.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 09:38 - Feb 27 with 2553 viewswittle

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 09:26 - Feb 27 by Toast_R

Sorry Smegy, I've just had enough this season.

Spent too much money on tickets that I couldnt really afford this season but didnt want to miss out on what I genuinely beleived would be a big improvement on last season which again was pretty rank for 70% of the time.

We've all been subjected to watch a team that couldnt really give a sh*t, so I've now adopted the attitude of "Why the F*ck should I?".

I used to look forward all week to going to a match with a the feeling of butterflys in my stomach and on matchday would be almost running to the train station on the way. That was right through League 1 and struggles in the Championship all the way to promotion, always loved going.

Sadly that feeling has gone, I actually begrudge making the effort to go at the moment, not enjoying it at all. I didnt go last saturday and you know what? I didnt even miss it.

Watched 5 minutes of the stream just to catch Ryan Giggs settling the game and just laughed in disgust.

That's where I am at the moment, so do I really want to spend upwards of £50 on going to Fulham?

No, I'd rather put £50 towards next seasons ST where I might actually enjoy the occasion far more.

sums up pretty much how i have felt about it all since xmas,players that dont give a shit and the ones that do aint good enough.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 09:40 - Feb 27 with 2550 viewssimmo

Got my ticket through yesterday :-)

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 09:49 - Feb 27 with 2539 viewssmegma

So some fans only go when we're successful ?
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 09:52 - Feb 27 with 2535 viewswittle

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 09:49 - Feb 27 by smegma

not at all,have been going for 35 years and not alot of that has been good times,but for some reason this is the lowest i have felt about qpr and it seems many more feel the same way.Lets not start a your not a loyal supporter debate.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 09:57 - Feb 27 with 2523 viewssmegma

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 09:52 - Feb 27 by wittle

not at all,have been going for 35 years and not alot of that has been good times,but for some reason this is the lowest i have felt about qpr and it seems many more feel the same way.Lets not start a your not a loyal supporter debate.

I was asking a question. The clue is the ? at the end.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 10:03 - Feb 27 with 2502 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 09:49 - Feb 27 by smegma

I think the point trying to be made is that the fans will make the effort if the team do. Subtle difference

Just booking mine for a crew of 8. Will still be a good day out.
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 10:07 - Feb 27 with 2493 viewsRangersw12

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 00:07 - Feb 27 by Northernr

Is it compulsory nowadays to sell out a game straight away it's still over a month to the game ffs

I haven't got my ticket yet as don't get paid till tomorrow and been an expensive month with Saints and Villa tickets
Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 10:19 - Feb 27 with 2478 viewsToast_R

Fulham away, Putney End tix through FFC on 09:57 - Feb 27 by smegma

I was asking a question. The clue is the ? at the end.

The FA cup tie meant something to me, a chance to actually have something to believe in and what happens? After months of bad awful performances the club subject us all to a crushing defeat to a midtable League 1 outfit. It actually defied belief and was f@cking insulting to all those who travelled to West Brom. I've watched QPR get whacked by League 1 teams when we were there but never in that manor and not when I've paid good money on top of a £700 poxy premiere league season ticket.

I just need a reason to make me want to go but there is nothing. I firmly believe we'll get trumped by Southampton on Saturday probably the'll be out of sight within the first 20 minutes. That's season over end of.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024