Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UFC 18:40 - Mar 6 with 1768 viewsGloucs_R

It used to be on ESPN all of the time, but havent seen it for ages. Is it on sky now?

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

UFC on 18:48 - Mar 6 with 1753 viewsToast_R

Unified Floor Cuddling?

Think its gone to Sky.
UFC on 18:53 - Mar 6 with 1749 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Nope, it's still on ESPN.
UFC on 19:25 - Mar 6 with 1727 viewsthame_hoops

What happened to the english guy with Mohawk who came out to the cocksparrer 'England belongs to me'? Did he ever get a belt?
UFC on 19:31 - Mar 6 with 1720 viewsMarc

UFC on 19:25 - Mar 6 by thame_hoops

What happened to the english guy with Mohawk who came out to the cocksparrer 'England belongs to me'? Did he ever get a belt?

Dan Hardy?

Still knocking about...
UFC on 20:16 - Mar 6 with 1695 viewsLandofoz89

Meet me by the railway track

UFC on 22:11 - Mar 6 with 1656 viewsBluce_Ree

Still on ESPN and still brilliant. There have been loads of events recently so I don't know how youve missed them.

Dan Hardy fought for a title but lost and then lost three more in a row but has reevaluated his training and won his last two.

UFC has definitely been great recently.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

UFC on 22:21 - Mar 6 with 1647 viewsClive_Anderson

I find it f@cking terrifying.

Coming up next...fighting to the death with swords.
UFC on 22:27 - Mar 6 with 1634 viewsMrSheen

Can you imagine Muhammad Ali these days?
"Floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee is all very well, but what are you like at kicking people and bending back their arms?"
Login to get fewer ads

UFC on 22:44 - Mar 6 with 1622 viewsToast_R

It's not so bad now when it first started it was brutal as their were very few rules and no one knew what they were doing except those who just went in for kill and asked questions later.

Now it's boring and just ends up two guys rolling around on the floor holding each other for ages. There's even women taking part now
UFC on 23:01 - Mar 6 with 1608 viewsClive_Anderson

UFC on 22:44 - Mar 6 by Toast_R

It's not so bad now when it first started it was brutal as their were very few rules and no one knew what they were doing except those who just went in for kill and asked questions later.

Now it's boring and just ends up two guys rolling around on the floor holding each other for ages. There's even women taking part now

Daredevil sports always get toned down in the end. In the 60s and 70s F1 was absolutely lethal. Thankfully those days are gone, but now it's just a boring procession.
UFC on 09:24 - Mar 7 with 1576 viewsBluce_Ree

UFC1 was a load of b0ll0x though. Fights would go on forever and some of the stuff that's now banned is fair enough. 'Soccer' kicks to the head on a downed opponent and all that.

The whole 'it's just two guys hugging' thing is nonsense. That happens in some fights but boring fighters (generally American college wrestlers who just grind out safe wins) are finding themselves getting cut from the roster.

There are still plenty of exciting fights. The main event from last Saturday (Silva v Stann) was a stand up war that ended up with two guys trading hooks until one of them was knocked out.

The ground game is entertaining to watch when you know what's going on.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

UFC on 20:46 - May 24 with 1500 viewsBluce_Ree

Well, last night's UFC was f**king fantastic. More entertainment in those last four fights than I've had from football all season.

I'm f**king done with this football shit for real. It's a big bag of shit that exists only to make Chelsea and Manc shite a load of cash while we w@nk for piss in the Championship like c**ts happy to just be a part of it.

UFC on 00:27 - Aug 1 with 1340 viewsBluce_Ree

So this Bethe chick seemingly has a death wish.

UFC on 07:02 - Aug 1 with 1275 viewsJAPRANGERS

women have to fight nude I heard
UFC on 08:47 - Nov 15 with 1109 viewsBluce_Ree

What the fk?!? Wow!

UFC on 11:38 - Nov 15 with 1033 viewsDorse

I find the whole spectacle unedifying. It is a sad indictment of the human condition that people find this sort of thing entertaining. It's like I was saying to the chaps at the hunt, there's simply no hope for the future if this is how the plebs find their amusement...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

UFC on 22:08 - Nov 15 with 886 viewssimmo

Complete split of people shocked that Rousey got schooled and pleased because apparently she was 'cocky'. That's the beauty of UFC though, it's almost impossible to be dominant!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

UFC on 00:08 - Nov 16 with 850 viewstimcocking

It depends who's fighting.

I absolutely love UFC, but I do find the grappling dull. I only like to watch two strikers ideally, then it's great.

The Brits are always good to watch, because we typically like to stand and trade blows and try to avoid all the wrestling part when possible.

I must say, I don't like watching the women. Same with boxing. Maybe I'm just the wrong generation for it, but it seems inherently wrong to me somehow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024