Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans 22:46 - Apr 1 with 7163 viewsDieByYourSide

olay we're down but we f cking showed them how to support a team tonight. Best atmosphere for years. Why dont we stand and sing all the time? Credit to the guys on the concourse at halftime. What was the OB overkill about?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Fans on 01:52 - Apr 2 with 1272 viewsDieByYourSide

Fans on 01:37 - Apr 2 by Alfayed

Why do you speak like this? Are you Tim Lovejoy?

Rupert

Notice the inverted commas...

Oh f*ck it, not even worth bothering..

Poll: And it's hi ho

Fans on 03:54 - Apr 2 with 1230 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Fans on 01:14 - Apr 2 by Pommyhoop

Miles??

only a complete cunntt would be called miles
craig or scott is also quite cunntty
now hugo......thats worth accusing someone of buggery

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Fans on 06:39 - Apr 2 with 1198 viewssmegma

Fans on 00:28 - Apr 2 by DieByYourSide

I didn't want to have a go at Smegma cause I didn't see what happened but it did seem odd that the stewards would be charging over to P7/P6 if there were Rangers fans picking on Fulham. Why would any Fulham fans be there? The atmosphere at away games can be so morbid sometimes...

Well I witnessed two separate incidents of Rangers fans (plural) picking on a lone Fulham fan at half time. As for the question asked as to why Fulham would be in the Rangers section ,the away end has a neutral section ,hence Fulham fans were in the Putney End.No bollox, just what I saw.

I said to my mate at half time, you watch on LFW people claiming "we have better support, the stewarding was over the top, the referee was biased yadda yadda yadda". You know , the usual bowlox from sore losers .At the end of the day, this squad is not good enough.
Fans on 06:41 - Apr 2 with 1196 viewssmegma

Fans on 01:08 - Apr 2 by Clive_Anderson

Sorry I can't believe a Fulham fan is called Rupert. What's next Josh and Hugo?Must be a wind up.

Not only is he called Rupert, but he's related to Malcolm X.
Fans on 07:23 - Apr 2 with 1170 viewsWesty75

Fans on 06:39 - Apr 2 by smegma

Well I witnessed two separate incidents of Rangers fans (plural) picking on a lone Fulham fan at half time. As for the question asked as to why Fulham would be in the Rangers section ,the away end has a neutral section ,hence Fulham fans were in the Putney End.No bollox, just what I saw.

I said to my mate at half time, you watch on LFW people claiming "we have better support, the stewarding was over the top, the referee was biased yadda yadda yadda". You know , the usual bowlox from sore losers .At the end of the day, this squad is not good enough.

Sorry mate, but what's neutral about wearing colours? Given the high stakes of last night's game and us being 3-1 down if the mug had had any sense he would have covered up his colours and kept his f*cking head down.

Fans on 07:49 - Apr 2 with 1153 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Why bother replying to these idiots there day of doom will come and we will bounce back up.
Fans on 08:17 - Apr 2 with 1120 viewsKonk

Fans on 07:23 - Apr 2 by Westy75

Sorry mate, but what's neutral about wearing colours? Given the high stakes of last night's game and us being 3-1 down if the mug had had any sense he would have covered up his colours and kept his f*cking head down.

The neutral section isn't "neutral" in the sense of Switzerland - it's essentially a few unsegregated blocks where anyone can sit regardless of who they support. It enables us to have home and away fans entering the Putney via the same turnstiles and to continue selling tickets on General sale when the away section has sold-out. I haven't heard of any trouble in there since it was introduced - most people seem to be able to behave themselves when faced with such provocative behaviour as someone sat near them wanting the other team to win.

And picking on people who are minding their own business is cu nt's behaviour.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fans on 08:20 - Apr 2 with 1110 viewsAgedR

Fans on 08:17 - Apr 2 by Konk

The neutral section isn't "neutral" in the sense of Switzerland - it's essentially a few unsegregated blocks where anyone can sit regardless of who they support. It enables us to have home and away fans entering the Putney via the same turnstiles and to continue selling tickets on General sale when the away section has sold-out. I haven't heard of any trouble in there since it was introduced - most people seem to be able to behave themselves when faced with such provocative behaviour as someone sat near them wanting the other team to win.

+1

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Login to get fewer ads

Fans on 08:30 - Apr 2 with 1091 viewsRangersw12

If that is a normal home game for Fulham then I don't know how you go to your ground every week , the atmosphere is so weird and is like going to the panto or something

People clap for no reason and bar the Hammermsith End none seem to have a clue about football and are just there because its the premier league

We are a terrible team and deserve to go down but if this is what we could become then I will stick to the championship with 12/14k thanks

Fans on 08:44 - Apr 2 with 1073 viewsKonk

Fans on 08:30 - Apr 2 by Rangersw12

If that is a normal home game for Fulham then I don't know how you go to your ground every week , the atmosphere is so weird and is like going to the panto or something

People clap for no reason and bar the Hammermsith End none seem to have a clue about football and are just there because its the premier league

We are a terrible team and deserve to go down but if this is what we could become then I will stick to the championship with 12/14k thanks

You do that, mate.

If you build a new ground - especially if it's 35-40,000 then you're going to find just as many floppy-haired middle-class West Londoners in your ground as we have in ours. Plus more of your Koreans/Indians/Malaysians or whoever else Fernandes & Co are targetting through signings at that point.

Riverside tends to be full of older, more restrained types, but a lot of the people in there have been following Fulham for decades and they know their stuff. Johnny Haynes always used to be a decent atmosphere in the days on the Enclosure etc and was always full of "proper" fans.

The accoustics at the Cottage are pretty rank - all we could hear from you lot last night was three "Come on you R's!" and something else after your second goal. That was it. But I'm sure you sung a lot more than that. The noise just floats out off over the water. Wasn't an amazing atmosphere from us, but I know from sitting in the Putney myself, that mates in other parts of the ground have thought there's been a good atmosphere at games, when I've barely heard a peep out of us.

Fans on 08:46 - Apr 2 with 1065 viewsYorkRanger

Fans on 08:44 - Apr 2 by Konk

You do that, mate.

If you build a new ground - especially if it's 35-40,000 then you're going to find just as many floppy-haired middle-class West Londoners in your ground as we have in ours. Plus more of your Koreans/Indians/Malaysians or whoever else Fernandes & Co are targetting through signings at that point.

Riverside tends to be full of older, more restrained types, but a lot of the people in there have been following Fulham for decades and they know their stuff. Johnny Haynes always used to be a decent atmosphere in the days on the Enclosure etc and was always full of "proper" fans.

The accoustics at the Cottage are pretty rank - all we could hear from you lot last night was three "Come on you R's!" and something else after your second goal. That was it. But I'm sure you sung a lot more than that. The noise just floats out off over the water. Wasn't an amazing atmosphere from us, but I know from sitting in the Putney myself, that mates in other parts of the ground have thought there's been a good atmosphere at games, when I've barely heard a peep out of us.

Looks like fair comment Konk...
Fans on 08:51 - Apr 2 with 1051 viewsRs_Holy

Fans on 08:30 - Apr 2 by Rangersw12

I miss the championship... I know foolham fans will say it is sour grapes but the last 2 seasons have been shit... I miss players like Rowly, Cook, Birch, big Dan and Gallen... I miss proper banter with knowledgable oppo fans...I miss getting a non restricted view seat in the R Block, ...
Roll on next season when we can offload the mercenaries, say goodbye to the plastic fans and actually not fear the worst every time we kick off in a match.
Fans on 08:55 - Apr 2 with 1042 viewsKonk

Fans on 08:51 - Apr 2 by Rs_Holy

I miss the championship... I know foolham fans will say it is sour grapes but the last 2 seasons have been shit... I miss players like Rowly, Cook, Birch, big Dan and Gallen... I miss proper banter with knowledgable oppo fans...I miss getting a non restricted view seat in the R Block, ...
Roll on next season when we can offload the mercenaries, say goodbye to the plastic fans and actually not fear the worst every time we kick off in a match.

There's plenty I miss about the lower divisions too, but on balance, I'd probably take the PL if you're not losing every week (I was quite up for us going down in 2008). I'd sooner have a day out at Bury than Man Utd, but I'd sooner watch Berbatov than Rob Scott.

Fans on 09:12 - Apr 2 with 1016 viewsCharlie1

I'd rather and want to be in the Prem.

AS for our fans having a pop at foolham, yes they are a bunch of rupert's and hugo's and seem to have a hatred towards us.

But, we're in no position to have a pop at their fans given our Korean brigade. Loftus Road isn't full of QPR fans now (cost I know).

Both clubs are similar in size. You could argue that we probably have more of a working class edge whilst Fulham are more middle class. But that's about it.

We possibly have a large % of away following but that will soon reduce if we ever (LOL) cemented ourselves like fulham have in the prem.

2:59 baby!

Fans on 09:23 - Apr 2 with 1001 viewsTheBlob

Fans on 01:49 - Apr 2 by Alfayed

The only police I saw after the game was the lady who was tasked with protecting my Rolls Royce. There were certainly some scallywags around.

You do NOT ask a lady to look after your Rolls.Only a cad and a bounder would do that.It is the job of the (illegal immigrant)Chauffeur and Flunkey.
Have you no breeding?
Damn nouveau riche......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fans on 09:23 - Apr 2 with 960 viewsKonk

Fans on 09:12 - Apr 2 by Charlie1

AS for our fans having a pop at foolham, yes they are a bunch of rupert's and hugo's and seem to have a hatred towards us.

But, we're in no position to have a pop at their fans given our Korean brigade. Loftus Road isn't full of QPR fans now (cost I know).

Both clubs are similar in size. You could argue that we probably have more of a working class edge whilst Fulham are more middle class. But that's about it.

We possibly have a large % of away following but that will soon reduce if we ever (LOL) cemented ourselves like fulham have in the prem.

And I wouldn't disagree with that, other than to say that the bulk of our traditional supports are probably very similar in terms of class background, albeit with a lot of our younger and newer support reflecting the changes that have taken place in Fulham, Hammersmith, Putney etc over the past few decades.

Also, I have to say that I thought I was class-obsessed/the world's biggest inverted snob, but there seems to be some sort of Class War thing going on with you lot and your fixation with the make-up of our support!

Fans on 09:29 - Apr 2 with 949 viewsCharlie1

Fans on 09:23 - Apr 2 by Konk

And I wouldn't disagree with that, other than to say that the bulk of our traditional supports are probably very similar in terms of class background, albeit with a lot of our younger and newer support reflecting the changes that have taken place in Fulham, Hammersmith, Putney etc over the past few decades.

Also, I have to say that I thought I was class-obsessed/the world's biggest inverted snob, but there seems to be some sort of Class War thing going on with you lot and your fixation with the make-up of our support!

Hah

You lot started it!

2:59 baby!

Fans on 09:38 - Apr 2 with 936 viewsTheBlob

Fans on 09:23 - Apr 2 by Konk

I had a feeling your lot wore make-up.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fans on 09:38 - Apr 2 with 933 viewssmegma

Cowards behaviour more like.Like I mentioned, where do these fans hide when Spurs and Chelsea are in town ? Both incidents involved a lone Fulham fan surrounded by a group of 5 or more. One Fulham fan was no more than a kid.
Fans on 09:45 - Apr 2 with 915 viewsBlackCrowe

Couple of things:

The accoustics in CC are seemingly non-existant. 2 Fulham mates of mine in the Hamm end said they could barely hear us, and also said that they hadn't heard their support as loud all season. I couldn't hear Fulham at all.

With all the bleating on about who's got best supporters etc, well I'd rather we had Ruperts and Fabians then the lot that were stood behind young Crowe and me last night. Orcs from Lord Of The Rings had more intelligence. 'I'm gonna kill your c*nting wife' , 'we're gonna rape your mother etc etc', oh it was a joy.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Fans on 10:12 - Apr 2 with 881 viewsKonk

Fans on 09:45 - Apr 2 by BlackCrowe

Couple of things:

The accoustics in CC are seemingly non-existant. 2 Fulham mates of mine in the Hamm end said they could barely hear us, and also said that they hadn't heard their support as loud all season. I couldn't hear Fulham at all.

With all the bleating on about who's got best supporters etc, well I'd rather we had Ruperts and Fabians then the lot that were stood behind young Crowe and me last night. Orcs from Lord Of The Rings had more intelligence. 'I'm gonna kill your c*nting wife' , 'we're gonna rape your mother etc etc', oh it was a joy.

Unfortunately, there are some right fu cking idiots who go to the football. Every club has them.

Fans on 10:22 - Apr 2 with 866 viewsmickybrown100

Fans on 01:06 - Apr 2 by Alfayed

Allow me to put you right. Mohamed Al Fayed spent £200mil turning Fulham into the football club they are today. A month ago, Al Fayed decided to turn all the debt owed to him into equity. That means he isn't allowed to ever recall that debt which makes FFC a '100% debt free' football club. What's more, in two years time CC will be redeveloped into a 30k stadium. Will we tap into the 'tourist' element which comes with following London football clubs? Without a doubt. Football is a business and FFC have done tremendously well to capitalise on the club's location and image to attract foreign fans and attain an average gate of 26k+ (something you wouldn't be able to achieve in two decades of top flight football because of your cesspit of a stadium). And guess what, our tickets will still be cheaper than yours.

Kind regards

Rupert x

All they talk about is our fans and the statue. Never about the football. Let them be, I can't be nice playing that shit week after week. Plus, potentially playing in the Championship can't be nice. But thats what QPR stands for, Quite Possibly Relegated.
Fans on 10:24 - Apr 2 with 857 viewsmickybrown100

Fans on 09:12 - Apr 2 by Charlie1

We are rivals, and we will have a pop at eachother. What sense is there changing our name to Foolham and yours to QPHAHA. Its a game, keep it in the game and about the game, or just don't say anything.
Fans on 10:27 - Apr 2 with 847 viewsmickybrown100

Fans on 01:19 - Apr 2 by DieByYourSide

Yawn.

Congratulations, you won. Why not go and celebrate with Norwich, Stoke and Swansea and give them some 'EPL banter' about who's going to win the big race for 13th this year?

Do you not see we are in the top half by 3 points, and not botton by 7. Dear dear me, you are rubbish aren't you.
Fans on 10:28 - Apr 2 with 842 viewsmickybrown100

Fans on 01:22 - Apr 2 by QPunkR

Know-nothing shitgibbon c.u.n.t.

Prove me wrong. Deluded stupid QPR supporter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024