Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sacking it off..... 21:33 - Apr 20 with 4532 viewsfLaMeBoY

I'm done for this season and not going again.
No big deal perhaps given we are down and only a few games left, but I use to live for QPR, couldn't bare missing a match be it home or away. But I absolutely hate going, hate watching the parasites swanning around taking the piss out of me, us supporters and the owners.

7 hours of my day travelling to watch that toss at Loftus Road when I could be spending that time and money on my family.

I'm done with them for now. I might be back next season but reading Redknapp's post match comments and that of Phillip Beards in the programme I won't be as it stands.

I'm not angry, just so sad that it's got that bad that I really have had enough. I simply don't enjoy it anymore.

Sacking it off..... on 21:49 - Apr 20 with 3375 viewsWilloW4

Touche mate. Totally understand what you're on about. It's heartbreaking watching that shower of shite. I've watched them for 40 years and it's heartbreaking. There wasn't one player today who gave a monkey's, and that hurts.

I'll be there next season, but hopefully without that bunch of prima donnas.
Sacking it off..... on 22:16 - Apr 20 with 3312 viewsLewes_r

Last game i went to was Stoke 1-0 end of last season.

Spent more time with the family. Got a new baby.

Dont really miss it tbh. Sad for you guys you have to get served up with that shit every week

Will probably start going again when we get some players who give a toss. Whatever level we play at

Really miss the days under Holloway when we were League one

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Sacking it off..... on 22:19 - Apr 20 with 3293 viewsted_hendrix

Flameboy, you're 'just backs' were pretty accurate and I did wonder what happened to them, anyway I understand where you're coming from.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sacking it off..... on 22:23 - Apr 20 with 3277 viewsSeth_Gecko

"You're not a real fan."

Would have been the response on twitter.

Fair play, I'm not gonna bother either, just get geared up as best possible for next season..

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

Sacking it off..... on 22:50 - Apr 20 with 3226 viewsqprmick

Sacking it off..... on 22:19 - Apr 20 by ted_hendrix

Flameboy, you're 'just backs' were pretty accurate and I did wonder what happened to them, anyway I understand where you're coming from.

Yeah I enjoyed those 'just backs'. Mainly because I am on the other side of the world. Maybe next year will be better, but I think it will take 2-3 years before I take notice. Not that I am a glory hunter, i just expect sweat.

Qprmick

Sacking it off..... on 23:14 - Apr 20 with 3167 viewsfLaMeBoY

Sacking it off..... on 22:50 - Apr 20 by qprmick

Yeah I enjoyed those 'just backs'. Mainly because I am on the other side of the world. Maybe next year will be better, but I think it will take 2-3 years before I take notice. Not that I am a glory hunter, i just expect sweat.

Cheers Mick and Ted.
I still go to games - not missed a home one this season and done 5-6 away. It's just so draining and depressing that when I get home after a game this season I haven't had the energy to relive the crap I've seen with a 'Just Back'. Plus the coverage/streams out there people get to see the games compared to the Championship season.

I'll be back on it next season and going again...as long as we have a clean sweep of the parasites in the summer!
Sacking it off..... on 23:41 - Apr 20 with 3129 viewsNeil_SI

I am going to grit my teeth and bare it for the rest of the season.

I want to remind myself what it's like, because I'm a bit sick and sadistic like that and because we deserve it. I want to know what this smells like and ensure that there's no hiding place for anybody from the players to the owners.

I hope they remember the smell too and learn not to make such a bad stench again.

I am also freakishly wondering what it might be like to see two sides relegated in the same match, as could happen next Sunday against Reading, if our fate isn't already sealed by then.

I don't blame anybody for not wanting to go anymore though.
Sacking it off..... on 07:21 - Apr 21 with 3031 viewsjonno

Sacking it off..... on 23:14 - Apr 20 by fLaMeBoY

Cheers Mick and Ted.
I still go to games - not missed a home one this season and done 5-6 away. It's just so draining and depressing that when I get home after a game this season I haven't had the energy to relive the crap I've seen with a 'Just Back'. Plus the coverage/streams out there people get to see the games compared to the Championship season.

I'll be back on it next season and going again...as long as we have a clean sweep of the parasites in the summer!

Totally agree with you Mark. Didn't go yesterday and am unlikely to go again the rest of the season. Got better things to do to be honest - "parasites" is a great word to describe the majority of our players. And in fact to describe many of the people in and around the game these days, all on vastly over inflated salaries and destroying our game - certainly at the top level - while we pay way over the odds to look on.
Will be thinking very seriously about renewing S/T for next season as well, unless the prices come down to a realistic amount I won't be. At the moment the prices in no way reflect the product and I don't like being ripped off or made a mug of.
Login to get fewer ads

Sacking it off..... on 07:29 - Apr 21 with 3018 viewssaintwizzler

Sacking it off..... on 07:21 - Apr 21 by jonno

Totally agree with you Mark. Didn't go yesterday and am unlikely to go again the rest of the season. Got better things to do to be honest - "parasites" is a great word to describe the majority of our players. And in fact to describe many of the people in and around the game these days, all on vastly over inflated salaries and destroying our game - certainly at the top level - while we pay way over the odds to look on.
Will be thinking very seriously about renewing S/T for next season as well, unless the prices come down to a realistic amount I won't be. At the moment the prices in no way reflect the product and I don't like being ripped off or made a mug of.

If Arry can travel from his mansion in Sandbanks to Loftus Road then so can you.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Sacking it off..... on 07:35 - Apr 21 with 3003 viewsDesertBoot

Reading could give us a thrashing. At least they're having a go unlike the shower we saw yesterday.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Sacking it off..... on 08:19 - Apr 21 with 2943 viewsRanger78

I totally agree with you, I never actually went to Wigan or yesterday's game either so decided to sack it off sooner than you.

This has been the worst 2 years with this season being the worst of my Rangers supporting life and I just don't find it enjoyable anymore.

I've been falling out of love with football itself for a long time but I maintained that I loved QPR more than Football.. It's been a huge part of my life for so long but so I couldnt stop going but right now, I just don't enjoy it, it no longer feels like I have any affinity with my club.

Dramatic I know but it's the truth. I also have a very unpopular view on HR but the longer he is in charge, I feel my affinity with the club will be even less.... This is a man who constantly tries to distance himself from any kind of blame and often still refers to us as "they"!! ... He happily takes a huge salary and promotes himself in the hope of landing a bigger job. We have mercenary players and managers!!

The problem with football today for clubs like ourself is that we end up failing miserably in the PL or end up boring with no hope like Stoke, Fulham and Norwich ( I suppose you could argue Swansea have been an exception to the rule)

On Sat 25th, I've brought tickets to watch the Rugby Premiership final at Twickenham and I'm off to the 02 afterwards to watch the Froch v Kessler fight. I have to say that I'm looking forward to it more than any other sporting day there's been for a long time.

Tin hat is now firmly on
Sacking it off..... on 08:55 - Apr 21 with 2904 viewsfLaMeBoY

Sacking it off..... on 08:19 - Apr 21 by Ranger78

I totally agree with you, I never actually went to Wigan or yesterday's game either so decided to sack it off sooner than you.

This has been the worst 2 years with this season being the worst of my Rangers supporting life and I just don't find it enjoyable anymore.

I've been falling out of love with football itself for a long time but I maintained that I loved QPR more than Football.. It's been a huge part of my life for so long but so I couldnt stop going but right now, I just don't enjoy it, it no longer feels like I have any affinity with my club.

Dramatic I know but it's the truth. I also have a very unpopular view on HR but the longer he is in charge, I feel my affinity with the club will be even less.... This is a man who constantly tries to distance himself from any kind of blame and often still refers to us as "they"!! ... He happily takes a huge salary and promotes himself in the hope of landing a bigger job. We have mercenary players and managers!!

The problem with football today for clubs like ourself is that we end up failing miserably in the PL or end up boring with no hope like Stoke, Fulham and Norwich ( I suppose you could argue Swansea have been an exception to the rule)

On Sat 25th, I've brought tickets to watch the Rugby Premiership final at Twickenham and I'm off to the 02 afterwards to watch the Froch v Kessler fight. I have to say that I'm looking forward to it more than any other sporting day there's been for a long time.

Tin hat is now firmly on

Absolutely agree with what everything you say mate. I'm of the exact feeling.

I get more enjoyment going to see my local non-league team who I go and see when I can. I'd rather spend my hard earnt on going to bloody Peppa Pig World with my kids rather than the £100+ it costs to do a home game these days.
Sacking it off..... on 09:01 - Apr 21 with 2895 viewsJonDoeman

Rugby? explains a lot.

It Is What It Is !!

Sacking it off..... on 11:00 - Apr 21 with 2807 viewsTGRRRSSS

Sacking it off..... on 07:35 - Apr 21 by DesertBoot

Reading could give us a thrashing. At least they're having a go unlike the shower we saw yesterday.

Royals turning on Adkins already

Seriously
Sacking it off..... on 14:24 - Apr 21 with 2721 viewsRanger78

Sacking it off..... on 09:01 - Apr 21 by JonDoeman

Rugby? explains a lot.

Not sure why????

I've been watching QPR for more than 20 years had Season Ticket for most if that time.

This is the first time I've ever chosen not to go ... Not entirely sure what Rugby has to do with it.

Maybe it's the fact that your not able to appreciate other sports that prevents you from taking your blinkers off??

I'll happily spend my money on doing something else I enjoy
Sacking it off..... on 20:56 - Apr 21 with 2615 viewsderbyhoop

If I hadn't already booked tickets for Reading next week, I'd probably be doing the same. Last game of the season we normally take our full allocation. I cannot see too many heading for Anfield for a meaningless game when the view, if anything like last year, is bloody awful.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Sacking it off..... on 21:01 - Apr 21 with 2602 viewswittle

been a season ticket holder for more years than i care to remember but walked out of the ground at 4 0 down to mk dons and havent been back since.
Sacking it off..... on 21:12 - Apr 21 with 2573 viewss1cRanger

I started off the season going to more games than I had ever been to. Then came the Southampton game following the west ham game and I have not been back. Will start again next season and see what happens
Sacking it off..... on 21:37 - Apr 21 with 2542 viewsSomersetHoops

When Harry says he doesn't think the players can give any more after watching that crap, why would anyone go again this season? The best thing we could do to show what we think of this useless crowd of clowns, from top to bottom is fo no fans to go to the last game at home.

Who's Next?

Sacking it off..... on 21:53 - Apr 21 with 2519 viewsmygeneration

Sacking it off..... on 08:19 - Apr 21 by Ranger78

Tin hat is now firmly on

Get where you are coming from! We have had bad seasons but I have always clapped the lads on their lap of honour thinking that even if the squad performance has been poor there have been individuals who have given their all and done their best- and I don't mean two or three. with the current lot I would feel like a mug clapping them while their minds are on the luxury holiday they got booked. Even when there has been a disconnection between fans and the board, I don't remember ever such a disconnection between fans and players.

And yes share your thoughts about HR.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Sacking it off..... on 21:59 - Apr 21 with 2510 viewsBAWHoops

This was the week I gave up.

On Thursday my girlfriend asked if I was going to football this week. I told her I didn't know. She said someone had asked her if she was busy on sat but she wanted to see me so let her know. I decided I would rather see her.
I just couldn't bring myself to go. I hate the players and what we have become right now.
I won't go to Newcastle or Arsenal either. I just can't bring myself to sit there and watch us lose as everyone around me moans and complains.
It's a nasty nasty place LR right now. Atmosphere is toxic.
I'll be there on day 1 of next season though. All I'll ask for is that the players give a toss.

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Sacking it off..... on 22:26 - Apr 21 with 2456 viewsgjc104

Daughter and I have been to every game, home and away this season bar (Boxing Day), we travel from Stoke on Trent to Loftus Rd or away grounds.
It takes pretty much an 11 hour round trip for home games.
These last 2 seasons have been hard work. I described to the wife as a really nice day out spoiled by 90mins of football in the middle of it!

Will keep going till the end but so looking forward to a fresh start next season!
Sacking it off..... on 22:29 - Apr 21 with 2445 viewsted_hendrix

Sacking it off..... on 22:26 - Apr 21 by gjc104

Daughter and I have been to every game, home and away this season bar (Boxing Day), we travel from Stoke on Trent to Loftus Rd or away grounds.
It takes pretty much an 11 hour round trip for home games.
These last 2 seasons have been hard work. I described to the wife as a really nice day out spoiled by 90mins of football in the middle of it!

Will keep going till the end but so looking forward to a fresh start next season!

Christ, I have a good 3 hour round trip to LR and I moan about that, fair play to you.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sacking it off..... on 00:00 - Apr 22 with 2395 viewsqueensparker

I live about five minutes drive away from the ground, have had a season ticket for over 20 years, been going to most home games for 30, and it took all my willpower to go on Saturday. By the time I got there I was up for it all over again, put on a few optimistic bets, and sat down looking forward to at least seeing Adel play for one of the last times.

We all know what happened next. To be fair I thought we were good for the first 30, but then we're always good for 30 mins in every game. It's the other 60 that is always the f**king problem.

That's it for me this season as well. I've just got back from a three week holiday in the middle of nowhere while we got ourselves relegated, with barely any internet, and my phone got nicked as well. Being out of touch made me realise exactly how much Rangers have been pissing me off this season, so I'm oot.

See you all in August.
Sacking it off..... on 00:38 - Apr 22 with 2369 viewsNorthernr

Going to watch Reading on the TV now I think. Got my ticket but watching them not give a single fck yesterday hasn't really filled me with passion for the idea of getting up on a Sunday morning, paying £20 for the train, sitting on that rotten bus up to their fcking soulless stadium, watching another defeat, queuing for the same rotten bus back to the station and not getting back indoors until Sunday evening.

Will do the two home games and looking forward to a final LFW pis up of the year at Liverpool but can't wait for the summer now really.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024