Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warren Farm 20:38 - Apr 24 with 6737 viewsqprmeath

From Ian Taylor on twitter
Standby #QPR fans ... some breaking news on our plans for a state-of-the-art training ground facility at the Warren Farm site #QPR

We can confirm we have been given the go ahead to progress our plans for a state-of-the-art training ground facility at Warren Farm
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Warren Farm on 20:52 - Apr 24 with 4387 viewsRANGERS4EVER

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/240413-rs-get-warren-farm-green-light-788598.a

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Warren Farm on 20:56 - Apr 24 with 4353 viewsCowleyR

Great news!

Anyway, why is Ian Taylor using his own Twitter account to break news concerning the club, instead of using the club's account? It is like if he is promoting himself.
Warren Farm on 21:19 - Apr 24 with 4252 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warren Farm on 20:56 - Apr 24 by CowleyR

Great news!

Anyway, why is Ian Taylor using his own Twitter account to break news concerning the club, instead of using the club's account? It is like if he is promoting himself.

Brilliant news. Delighted!!!

(but Taylor is some idiot. Didn't Neil and Co. spell out how amateurish and self-serving this behaviour looks? (my words not theirs))

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warren Farm on 21:33 - Apr 24 with 4192 viewsHooparoo

Best news we've had in a bleak season. Relegation will hurt but this makes me feel much better about our future.

Well done TF and the board.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Warren Farm on 21:38 - Apr 24 with 4158 viewsqueensparker

Great news.

(cue the headlines one month from now: "UNDISCOVERED PRICELESS ROMAN REMAINS DESTROYED BY QPR EXCAVATIONS. LAND RECLAIMED BY NATIONAL TRUST BY COMPULSORY PURCHASE, CLUB FACE SEVEN FIGURE FEE AS REPERATIONS")
Warren Farm on 21:43 - Apr 24 with 4123 viewsHooparoo

Warren Farm on 21:38 - Apr 24 by queensparker

Great news.

(cue the headlines one month from now: "UNDISCOVERED PRICELESS ROMAN REMAINS DESTROYED BY QPR EXCAVATIONS. LAND RECLAIMED BY NATIONAL TRUST BY COMPULSORY PURCHASE, CLUB FACE SEVEN FIGURE FEE AS REPERATIONS")

Warren Farm on 21:55 - Apr 24 with 4057 viewsMrGrieves

Warren Farm on 21:38 - Apr 24 by queensparker

Great news.

Nah. We'll just get disappointed with its performance in pre-season so will go out and import a new one from Brazil...
Warren Farm on 22:01 - Apr 24 with 4013 viewsAntti_Heinola

Now this is some properly good news.
The rhetoric in that piece is uplifting - if they can carry that out - not only the QPR FC stuff but the community stuff as well, then that is a massive step forward for this club in every way.
Watching Dortmund tonight you really had that feeling of a city all pulling for one team - men, women, kids. That's much harder to do as a fairly small club in London, with all its diversity, but if you start implementing that kind of community work, it will certainly help. As it's being run by the QPR in the Community Trust, one of the very good things about the club at the moment, I'm hopeful it will be a success.
This training complex is vital. Far, far more important than a little relegation. Let's hope its up and running soon.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Warren Farm on 22:04 - Apr 24 with 3995 viewsRangersw12

Warren Farm on 22:01 - Apr 24 by Antti_Heinola

The rhetoric in that piece is uplifting - if they can carry that out - not only the QPR FC stuff but the community stuff as well, then that is a massive step forward for this club in every way.
Watching Dortmund tonight you really had that feeling of a city all pulling for one team - men, women, kids. That's much harder to do as a fairly small club in London, with all its diversity, but if you start implementing that kind of community work, it will certainly help. As it's being run by the QPR in the Community Trust, one of the very good things about the club at the moment, I'm hopeful it will be a success.
This training complex is vital. Far, far more important than a little relegation. Let's hope its up and running soon.

This

Good to see something positive , I wont truly celebrate though until work has started
Warren Farm on 22:04 - Apr 24 with 3992 viewsLblock

I think I will wait until I see ground broken for the first time.

The day Adam Czerkas and his mates turn up to dig some trenches I'll be jumping for joy.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Warren Farm on 22:30 - Apr 24 with 3892 viewstoemasher

This is wonderful news. Those like me who have young kids growing up in west london know what a community morale boosting opportunity this is.
We have swathes of talented youth across west london and this is a brilliant step towards harnessing and developing that.

Also I have just heard that the much anticipated football centre, planned for hammersmith park s off south africa rd will get the go ahead. Great news!

Warren Farm on 22:37 - Apr 24 with 3859 viewswombat

Great news and now maybe some people will actually believe that the board are here for the long haul ?

You can be certain now the season tickets won't be dropped in price now this is going ahead

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Warren Farm on 23:05 - Apr 24 with 3757 viewsytt28

Warren Farm on 20:56 - Apr 24 by CowleyR

Great news!

He obviously is not allowed access to the @official account, therefore has to use his own one, there can surely be no other explanation.
Warren Farm on 23:13 - Apr 24 with 3732 viewsHooparoo

Warren Farm on 23:05 - Apr 24 by ytt28

He obviously is not allowed access to the @official account, therefore has to use his own one, there can surely be no other explanation.

Or - he's a self important tosser with narcissistic personality disorder.

Warren Farm on 23:44 - Apr 24 with 3674 viewscalders

Warren Farm on 23:13 - Apr 24 by Hooparoo

Or - he's a self important tosser with narcissistic personality disorder.

Bang on.
Warren Farm on 23:45 - Apr 24 with 3673 viewsNorthernr

Jesus, best bit of news of the season so far and we're nitpicking at which Twitter account was used to announce it. Come on lads FFS.
Warren Farm on 00:27 - Apr 25 with 3602 viewsKiwi76

Warren Farm on 22:01 - Apr 24 by Antti_Heinola

Nicely put - best news in a long time and gives us hope for better times.
Warren Farm on 01:16 - Apr 25 with 3569 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just looked at all the plans again. Had a little love-swoon.

Man, this is great news. Well done again to all.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warren Farm on 01:17 - Apr 25 with 3569 viewsmerovingian

Warren Farm on 21:43 - Apr 24 by Hooparoo

Epic!

Finally, the QPR FC Tree of Life schematic getting into shape. Roots.

Startrek Astrodome, next.

Cycledelic

Warren Farm on 02:06 - Apr 25 with 3550 viewsMkPaul

Warren Farm on 01:17 - Apr 25 by merovingian

Epic!

Finally, the QPR FC Tree of Life schematic getting into shape. Roots.

Startrek Astrodome, next.

This can't be right as reading this board over the last week or so we have the devil incarnate and his pals running the club so there can't be anything good happening and they can't be doing something right as they are,not football men and don't have a clue what they are doing
Warren Farm on 02:24 - Apr 25 with 3538 viewsHooparoo

Warren Farm on 23:45 - Apr 24 by Northernr

Jesus, best bit of news of the season so far and we're nitpicking at which Twitter account was used to announce it. Come on lads FFS.

Norf, no question that it's great news and must be one of the few things we can all agree on about this season(apart from the Stamford Bridge epic). I just think the whole Taylor Twitter thing is a strange way to announce things.

As I said in my earlier post, this soothes the pain of relegation to know that we are (maybe) getting our act together at last. If QPR ever went tits up I don't think I could watch football anymore.

Warren Farm on 04:57 - Apr 25 with 3507 viewsexiled_dictator

Great news indeed.
Just one problem though, it still has that horrible old Briatore bolloks badge.
Surely, if the place will be ready ahead of the 2015/16 season, we will have already gone back to a more acceptable badge, as already stated by TF.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Warren Farm on 06:48 - Apr 25 with 3448 viewsdistortR

Warren Farm on 23:45 - Apr 24 by Northernr

absolutely. Every silver lining has to have a cloud to some on here!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Warren Farm on 07:18 - Apr 25 with 3382 viewssmegma

You can have the best training facility in the world but its who you buy thats more important. Does anyone think that if 'Dave' had started training at Cobham he'd become the next Drogba ?
Warren Farm on 07:52 - Apr 25 with 3342 viewsBasingstokeR

Warren Farm on 02:24 - Apr 25 by Hooparoo

Norf, no question that it's great news and must be one of the few things we can all agree on about this season(apart from the Stamford Bridge epic). I just think the whole Taylor Twitter thing is a strange way to announce things.

As I said in my earlier post, this soothes the pain of relegation to know that we are (maybe) getting our act together at last. If QPR ever went tits up I don't think I could watch football anymore.

Agree, different issues rather than nitpicking (not the first time this has been complained about, just unfollow on mass)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024