Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets...... 16:53 - Apr 28 with 2088 viewsNov77

@Tonyfernandes We will make an announcement on season tickets this week.

Planning starts tomorrow. Meeting harry at 11 to discuss squad. Going to be tough but we will come back stronger

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Season tickets...... on 17:22 - Apr 28 with 1944 viewsHollowayRanger

IF AND ITS IF they are smart

they will find a way to FILL the stadium for each home game but cutting prices

there's no better way to back the manager and team then with a full stadium cheering the team on

IF THEY ARE STUPID havent been yet have they they will raise prices and team will be playing to half full stands who will be jumping down their throats as soon as things go wrong

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Season tickets...... on 17:44 - Apr 28 with 1847 viewsTacticalR

I do think disgruntled fans should be supplied with an air hostess for the weekend.

Air hostess clique

Season tickets...... on 17:48 - Apr 28 with 1802 viewsMytch_QPR

Season tickets...... on 17:44 - Apr 28 by TacticalR

I do think disgruntled fans should be supplied with an air hostess for the weekend.

The excitement of that might finish me off, can I have a hostess trolley and half a battenburg cake?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Season tickets...... on 17:49 - Apr 28 with 1787 viewsTGRRRSSS

This will be interesting, will they hold off - despite that "tweet" till after Newcastle game?
I can see some fudging coming up this week especially if they think news won't be well recieved??? Just throwing it out there.
I fear once more Tony has over arched himself at the wrong time.
Season tickets...... on 17:58 - Apr 28 with 1752 viewsMytch_QPR

Season tickets...... on 17:49 - Apr 28 by TGRRRSSS

This will be interesting, will they hold off - despite that "tweet" till after Newcastle game?
I can see some fudging coming up this week especially if they think news won't be well recieved??? Just throwing it out there.
I fear once more Tony has over arched himself at the wrong time.

There seems to be a constant need for news and tweets by TF, as I said on another thread this week, time to take a breather and make structured plans rather than jump straight in - unless they had drawn up their relegation plans some time ago (like we all did).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Season tickets...... on 08:39 - Apr 29 with 1388 viewsjohnhoop

If they are going to make an announcement this week,and it's about time,let's just hope they do the right thing and there's a substantial reduction.People keep saying there won't be but it's totally in TF's hands whether he wants to get the fanbase back onside by making a much appreciated gesture which in comparative terms would set him back very little.
I want to renew and carry on supporting the R's next year but even though I could afford it,I will be far less likely to do so if I feel the club are taking the p-ss out of us by charging Premiership prices for Championship football.
Season tickets...... on 09:01 - Apr 29 with 1312 viewstoboboly

Season tickets...... on 17:44 - Apr 28 by TacticalR

Knowing our luck/ability they would send everyone an air steward instead.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Season tickets...... on 09:05 - Apr 29 with 1294 viewshoopdog

Johnhoop it's not the club taking the p/$$ you know and I know it's
A lot of the of the players that have taken the pi $$ out of us fans and most of all out of TF and the Club , me I will renew whatever it costs
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets...... on 09:06 - Apr 29 with 1290 viewstoboboly

Season tickets...... on 09:05 - Apr 29 by hoopdog

A lot of the of the players that have taken the pi $$ out of us fans and most of all out of TF and the Club , me I will renew whatever it costs

I think the club charging £700+ to watch us even when we were good is taking the piss.

Season tickets...... on 09:09 - Apr 29 with 1283 viewsCharlie1

The vast majority of people don't use Twitter.

Memo to TF - stop using this as a form of communication. It's naff and unhelpful.

Put out a plan / structure and stick with it.

Make sure HR remains; if not, now is the time to sack.

Have a Plan A, Plan B and Plan C squad wise. We cannot go into the last few days of the transfer window shipping out / in players. We must do our business early, even if losing money and stablise the squad, sort the belief and confidence then off we go.

2:59 baby!

Season tickets...... on 09:14 - Apr 29 with 1262 viewshoopdog

Season tickets...... on 09:06 - Apr 29 by toboboly

I think the club charging £700+ to watch us even when we were good is taking the piss.

Thats watching football in rip off Britain plc Bayen Munich have got it right but dont hold your breath that it will happen here at a London club
Season tickets...... on 09:15 - Apr 29 with 1262 viewsVish

Season tickets...... on 09:09 - Apr 29 by Charlie1

The vast majority of people don't use Twitter.

Memo to TF - stop using this as a form of communication. It's naff and unhelpful.

Put out a plan / structure and stick with it.

Make sure HR remains; if not, now is the time to sack.

Have a Plan A, Plan B and Plan C squad wise. We cannot go into the last few days of the transfer window shipping out / in players. We must do our business early, even if losing money and stablise the squad, sort the belief and confidence then off we go.

Agree. Really wish announcement like STs weren't made on Twitter. He leaves him self open to abuse and it shouldn't be coming from him but from the commercial/communications team.

That, along with Ian Taylor still sending QPR tweets from his own personal account still narks me off.

Its these small things that make us look two-bob.

Season tickets...... on 09:17 - Apr 29 with 1248 viewstoboboly

Season tickets...... on 09:15 - Apr 29 by Vish

Agree. Really wish announcement like STs weren't made on Twitter. He leaves him self open to abuse and it shouldn't be coming from him but from the commercial/communications team.

That, along with Ian Taylor still sending QPR tweets from his own personal account still narks me off.

Its these small things that make us look two-bob.

Shows how much the club listens to the fan reps, didn't they ask the club to stop doing this months ago?

Season tickets...... on 09:34 - Apr 29 with 1194 viewsjohnhoop

Season tickets...... on 09:05 - Apr 29 by hoopdog

Nope,the players may have been taking the p-ss out of us with their performances but it's down to TF and his mates what they charge us for next year.
An average reduction of £150 on an ST would cost them £1.5 million at most,probably less than half of Boswanker's wages and s-d all in relation to their total spend on the club.
And the amount of goodwill it would generate would probably ensure us playing in a full LR next year compared to the 12000 they're likely to get if they charge Premiership prices(so with the increase in gate money it wpould probably cost them very little if anything at all.)
Season tickets...... on 09:37 - Apr 29 with 1179 viewsqblockpete

They say "planning starts tomorrow.

At the very least you would have hoped any club in our predicament would have a contingency plan in place, some time ago.
Season tickets...... on 09:55 - Apr 29 with 1155 viewstoboboly

Season tickets...... on 09:37 - Apr 29 by qblockpete

They say "planning starts tomorrow.

At the very least you would have hoped any club in our predicament would have a contingency plan in place, some time ago.

That free loan money given to Gianni would be helpful.

Season tickets...... on 10:00 - Apr 29 with 1135 viewsqblockpete

I'd be more worried about the 260k a month we are paying Boswinga, then worrying about any loan from the past?

Time to move on and concern ourselves with our current plight
Season tickets...... on 10:05 - Apr 29 with 1107 viewstoboboly

Season tickets...... on 10:00 - Apr 29 by qblockpete

I'd be more worried about the 260k a month we are paying Boswinga, then worrying about any loan from the past?

Time to move on and concern ourselves with our current plight

Every penny counts. Why should we just write this money off?

Season tickets...... on 10:53 - Apr 29 with 1039 viewsHunterhoop

Season tickets...... on 10:05 - Apr 29 by toboboly

Every penny counts. Why should we just write this money off?

Because it's FSP's old patron who owes it. That's why.
Season tickets...... on 19:55 - Apr 29 with 907 viewsderbyhoop

Just as a guideline here are the prices from other London area clubs. Prices are for their most expensive tickets:-

Watford £490
Palace £560
Charlton £475

If we go higher than those sort of figures, then the Board deserve all the flak they will get.

The income from STs, even when you sell 10,000 is not massive. A difference of £100 per ticket is hardly going to make any significant dent in our probably losses.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024