Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes statement 11:59 - May 30 with 7423 viewsgordanoR

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22715923

"I was given the task of keeping them in the Premier League and thankfully I did that. Twelve games later though I lost my job, because we didn't get the results we wanted at that time."

Surely that last part should read "because I didn't get the results" cnt.
Hughes statement on 22:24 - May 30 with 1669 viewssevenhoop

Hughes statement on 19:26 - May 30 by CiderwithRsie

He says he wants to entertain.

So far so good. I've been laughing ever since I heard they'd signed him.

Hughes statement on 22:27 - May 30 with 1656 viewsWestonsuperR

I really, really hope Hughes fails, will try and make a point of watching those losing press conferences just to see why rubbish he comes up with this time. Unfortunately though I can't see Stoke (a very well established Prem side) finishing below either Hull or Palace so only leaves one place.
Hughes statement on 22:30 - May 30 with 1650 viewsconnell10

Here is my statement, " MARK HUGHES YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER KUNT"

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Hughes statement on 23:35 - May 30 with 1602 viewsGetMeRangers

Hughes statement on 19:26 - May 30 by CiderwithRsie

He says he wants to entertain.

So far so good. I've been laughing ever since I heard they'd signed him.

Excellent point.... though suffering a fair bit of shock that MH has managed to fool any club let alone a prem club into giving him a job. What hasnt the arse made a statement about interviewing their board and them meeting his expectations... tosser
Hughes statement on 23:39 - May 30 with 1596 viewsWeaverQPR

The quote about running before we could walk is spot on though, the question is have we learnt to walk yet. Soon find out when the window opens.

@WeavQPR

Hughes statement on 23:42 - May 30 with 1594 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Stoke and Mark Hughes.

It's a match made in heaven. May they both crash and burn

It's got to be Yarg

Hughes statement on 00:14 - May 31 with 1585 viewsMatch82

Hughes statement on 12:26 - May 30 by HollowayRanger

mark hughes didnt keep us up

stoke did!!!!

and hughes is their reward!

Doff of the cap to you sir, well played
Hughes statement on 03:43 - May 31 with 1554 viewsjo_qpr63

He admits he made mistakes. But if he did his due diligence on our club he would have known what he was walking into.
To start blaming the current owners who had only been there a few months before him is low.
He had fantasy football but bllxed it up.
He is probably the luckiest manager out there.
Login to get fewer ads

Hughes statement on 06:46 - May 31 with 1534 viewsdavman

Hughes statement on 23:39 - May 30 by WeaverQPR

The quote about running before we could walk is spot on though, the question is have we learnt to walk yet. Soon find out when the window opens.

It is fair comment, but he was given free reign as far as I can see. He didn't have to sign Champions League winners including Boswanka, but he did. As with most managers ( including our own) nothing is ever his fault...

God, I hope he crashes and burns, but suspect that it'd be typical of QPR if he was successful there...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Hughes statement on 06:50 - May 31 with 1533 viewsdavman

Hughes statement on 23:39 - May 30 by WeaverQPR

It is fair comment, but he was given free reign as far as I can see. He didn't have to sign Champions League winners including Boswanka, but he did. As with most managers ( including our own) nothing is ever his fault...

God, I hope he crashes and burns, but suspect that it'd be typical of QPR if he was successful there...

Can we go out yet?

Hughes statement on 13:17 - May 31 with 1456 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2333879/QPR-fans-thank-Mark-Hu

Like it.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Hughes statement on 13:24 - May 31 with 1443 viewsHunterhoop

Desperate...to draw......in the cup.....Stoke at home!

Argh! That would be awesome. Without Chelsea to get out all that vitriol stored up, who else can be on the receiving end. Mark Hughes would be perfect!
Hughes statement on 16:37 - May 31 with 1406 viewsdavman

Hughes statement on 13:24 - May 31 by Hunterhoop

Desperate...to draw......in the cup.....Stoke at home!

Argh! That would be awesome. Without Chelsea to get out all that vitriol stored up, who else can be on the receiving end. Mark Hughes would be perfect!

I might even visit HQ for that one Tom, but would have to fill up on Stella before I take a seat in the Paddock. Hughes is officially on a par with Mullery for me now...

Altogether now: 'The famous Markie Hughes went to Rome to see the Pope and this is what he said...'

Can we go out yet?

Hughes statement on 23:52 - May 31 with 1365 viewsBrightonhoop

Hughes was and will forever be an utter utter knut.

This is the man, I watched board the bus after Brighton dumped him out o the cup at Withdean. Not his fault. Floundered and sacked at City for being poor. Then blamed Fololham for a 'lackof ambition' now blames Fernandes for opening his cheque book.

The man is a sewer dwelling rodent who has now found his level and is about to be found out. Utter fking scumbag who spent 3 Loftus Roads getting relegated. Low life parasite with no class. Worst ever QPR manager by a country mile. Hughes makes Mullery look world class.
Hughes statement on 10:46 - Jun 1 with 1311 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Slightly related but does anyone remember the Stoke fan years ago on the old rivals who got banned from their board and started a campaign on ours called "free the Stoke one" (or something like that).

I miss that old board sometimes.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024