Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why all the Redknapp hate? 17:52 - Jun 5 with 5164 viewsFFE

So, he wants to pick his own team? Shock, horror!!
Picking mystery asian players to suit the 'market' is fcuking wrong, it worked well with Park didn't it??
Get off his back and give him a pre season for ffs!!

I'm NOT the Fox

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 12:44 - Jun 6 with 778 viewsJigsore

To me, it sounds like the board refusing to give in to Harry's demands rather than the other way around.

We all know Harry likes a big name. Seriously, if he wanted to bring in Wayne Bridge, Scott Parker and Peter Crouch all on big wages I would be with the board in this one. We don't want has-beens and egomaniacs. Harry flaunted the cash last January to no avail so if he can't put together a decent team with the players we have and a moderate budget in THE CHAMPIONSHIP what use is he?

I don't want him to go but he isn't bigger than the team and if he's pulling in the opposite direction then let him manage Palace when they sack Holloway in December

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 13:04 - Jun 6 with 767 viewsQPunkR

I've gotta say I'm siding with Uncle Tone on this one for sure. Levy had to have a strong hold on the reins at Spuds to keep Arry and Rosie47 in check, and we need to make sure we do likewise.
As much as he insinuates it, Arry won't walk (more's the pity), as he won't get any compo in that case. This is only going to end badly.

QPR - "shit but local"

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 08:37 - Jun 7 with 713 viewsPommyhoop

Because he is a 65 year old has been with an average record and clearly does not give one toss about QPR.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024