Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? 10:08 - Jul 11 with 60458 viewsmakaveli1882

QPR edged a step closer to capturing Peter Crouch last night for a knockdown £1million after the striker is understood to have turned down a megabucks move to play in Turkey.

Not least of the reasons the Hoops fan will disappoint top side Trabzonspor is a desire to make a decent job of TV chat show due to launch later in the year.

The former England forward, born and bred in Ealing, could end up less than a mile from Rangers new training ground when he hosts Peter Crouch on the Crouch at the Sky studios in Isleworth.

The 32-year-old nearly made it to Loftus Road in January, but then manager at Stoke, Tony Pulis, vetoed the move when he failed to find cover for the 6ft 7ins forward.

Rangers boss Harry Redknapp is particularly keen to link up for the third time with Crouch so he can lessen the load on the vulnerable hip of Bobby Zamora.

The former Fulham man has vetoed an operation that would keep him out for several months opting to manage the problem with a new fitness regime, although a minimum 46-game season has boss Redknapp hoping Zamora will share duties with Crouch

Read more: Fulham Chronicle http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2013/07/11/82029-33595116/#ixzz2Yj5O
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 10:35 - Jul 11 with 16788 viewsN12Hoop

Peter Crouch on the Crouch. Seriously?

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 10:37 - Jul 11 with 16775 viewseghamranger

Couch surely. Bargain if true and bloody good move.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 10:45 - Jul 11 with 16745 viewsN12Hoop

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 10:37 - Jul 11 by eghamranger

Couch surely. Bargain if true and bloody good move.

Agree with that. If he's available on the cheap then we should snap him up. However it is hard to believe that his selling price has fallen by £10m in 7 months.

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 10:47 - Jul 11 with 16728 viewsFDC

We need highly paid, high profile players - preferably with their own chat shows. Jesus Christ.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 10:59 - Jul 11 with 16665 viewsnedflanders

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 10:47 - Jul 11 by FDC

We need highly paid, high profile players - preferably with their own chat shows. Jesus Christ.

This thread has turn turn into a talk show for footballers tv title. Ill start it off. ...

Peter Odemwingie in a dinghy..... Peter talks about his experiences of fishing in Nigeria.

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:00 - Jul 11 with 16644 viewsToast_R

What about...

Jason Park in the Park?

And of course

Hoilett on the.....
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:00 - Jul 11 with 16640 viewsFDC

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 10:59 - Jul 11 by nedflanders

This thread has turn turn into a talk show for footballers tv title. Ill start it off. ...

Peter Odemwingie in a dinghy..... Peter talks about his experiences of fishing in Nigeria.

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:02 - Jul 11 with 16635 viewsLewes_r

Crouchy would be a very good move IMO

Proper pro that has a decent attitude and is one of us.. should help start to sort out that dressing room too.. would do a great job at Champ level

win, win if you ask me

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Login to get fewer ads

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:07 - Jul 11 with 16596 viewsFFE

Noel & Stephen Hunt talk about their lives as a pair of c**ts.

I'm NOT the Fox

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:08 - Jul 11 with 16591 viewsMetallica_Hoop

'Clint Hill on the hill' an insightful look at triangulation.

'Cesar on Ceasar' Brazillian International talks about his main passion, the post republic Roman Empire. Focusing on Nerva especially.

Or talks about ex-Ranger...Gus
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:13 - Jul 11 with 16564 viewsBAWHoops

Keane & Bent

Former Spurs strikers discuss promiscuity in the gay community.

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:15 - Jul 11 with 16545 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Zamora and the Camorra: Bobby takes a walk on the wild side with the undisputed kings of organised crime in Naples
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:23 - Jul 11 with 16510 viewsbarbicanranger

must be something going on as just walked past the club and redknaps car and a big rolla were out the front...i thought everyone was down in devon...
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:24 - Jul 11 with 16504 viewsWokingR

Let's hope the show is Crouch on Crouch

Have you seen his missus
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:28 - Jul 11 with 16478 viewsN12Hoop

Thierry Henry and his Henry: Thierry discusses his love for his vacuum cleaner.

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:33 - Jul 11 with 16460 viewsQPunkR

Matt Le Tiss on the piss

QPR - "shit but local"

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:35 - Jul 11 with 16448 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Marco Reich on the Third.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:37 - Jul 11 with 16434 viewsAlvarado

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:02 - Jul 11 by Lewes_r

Crouchy would be a very good move IMO

Proper pro that has a decent attitude and is one of us.. should help start to sort out that dressing room too.. would do a great job at Champ level

win, win if you ask me

His goal ratio has been about 1:4 over the past few years so helpful rather than marvellous. However as others have said he is a committed and professional type and I imagine he could still reasonably expect offers from Premiership clubs. If he did come to play for us - in the Championship, and for £1m - it would not be for the money (for once, with R's signings over the past 4 windows) and I think it would make sense for the club at least.

That said though a line up of Crouch, Zamora, Remy, Johnson sounds good for the Championship even that doesn't solve our striking problems. Three of these are aged 32 or more, two are apparently permanently crocked, and one (Remy) has questionable physical and mental fitness, not least because he is on bale for rape. And if he wasn't on bale, the consensus is he would leave anyway.

Anyway we have to start somewhere and if it's with Crouch for £1m that's a good first step. If he doesn't go for a last pay day somewhere else I'll be very impressed.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:40 - Jul 11 with 16420 viewsQPunkR

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:37 - Jul 11 by Alvarado

His goal ratio has been about 1:4 over the past few years so helpful rather than marvellous. However as others have said he is a committed and professional type and I imagine he could still reasonably expect offers from Premiership clubs. If he did come to play for us - in the Championship, and for £1m - it would not be for the money (for once, with R's signings over the past 4 windows) and I think it would make sense for the club at least.

That said though a line up of Crouch, Zamora, Remy, Johnson sounds good for the Championship even that doesn't solve our striking problems. Three of these are aged 32 or more, two are apparently permanently crocked, and one (Remy) has questionable physical and mental fitness, not least because he is on bale for rape. And if he wasn't on bale, the consensus is he would leave anyway.

Anyway we have to start somewhere and if it's with Crouch for £1m that's a good first step. If he doesn't go for a last pay day somewhere else I'll be very impressed.

He was on Bale??

QPR - "shit but local"

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:46 - Jul 11 with 16391 viewsToast_R

Green on the green

Rob Green talks cannabis and it's effects on Eye-Hand coordination.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:47 - Jul 11 with 16390 viewsAlvarado

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:40 - Jul 11 by QPunkR

He was on Bale??

Bail. Sorry. 'See me after class'
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:52 - Jul 11 with 16358 viewsFFE

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:46 - Jul 11 by Toast_R

Green on the green

Rob Green talks cannabis and it's effects on Eye-Hand coordination.

I'm NOT the Fox

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:00 - Jul 11 with 16294 viewshoopstilidie

Pele on the telly?

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:01 - Jul 11 with 16298 viewsRangerJim

Ned cooks Eggs

Ned Zelic presents a 4 part cookery series on the versatility of eggs.

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:08 - Jul 11 with 16257 viewsEalingRanger

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:07 - Jul 11 by FFE

Noel & Stephen Hunt talk about their lives as a pair of c**ts.

I'd probably throw a brick at my tv if that came on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024