Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? 10:08 - Jul 11 with 60253 viewsmakaveli1882

QPR edged a step closer to capturing Peter Crouch last night for a knockdown £1million after the striker is understood to have turned down a megabucks move to play in Turkey.

Not least of the reasons the Hoops fan will disappoint top side Trabzonspor is a desire to make a decent job of TV chat show due to launch later in the year.

The former England forward, born and bred in Ealing, could end up less than a mile from Rangers new training ground when he hosts Peter Crouch on the Crouch at the Sky studios in Isleworth.

The 32-year-old nearly made it to Loftus Road in January, but then manager at Stoke, Tony Pulis, vetoed the move when he failed to find cover for the 6ft 7ins forward.

Rangers boss Harry Redknapp is particularly keen to link up for the third time with Crouch so he can lessen the load on the vulnerable hip of Bobby Zamora.

The former Fulham man has vetoed an operation that would keep him out for several months opting to manage the problem with a new fitness regime, although a minimum 46-game season has boss Redknapp hoping Zamora will share duties with Crouch

Read more: Fulham Chronicle http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2013/07/11/82029-33595116/#ixzz2Yj5O
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:15 - Jul 11 with 3856 viewsPhildo

Barton Finks

Pseudo intellectual babble from our own Joey
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:16 - Jul 11 with 3844 viewsClive_Anderson

I'd be well pleased with Crouch. Think he'd do really well.

Shame we didn't keep DJ as that could have been a decent partnership.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:17 - Jul 11 with 3841 viewsEalingRanger

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:15 - Jul 11 by Phildo

Barton Finks

Pseudo intellectual babble from our own Joey

I'd need another brick for this one.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:19 - Jul 11 with 3831 viewsFDC

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:13 - Jul 11 by BAWHoops

Keane & Bent

Former Spurs strikers discuss promiscuity in the gay community.

[doffs cap]
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:23 - Jul 11 with 3821 viewsQPR_Nippon

Dembele on the ukulele

Spurs star pays homage with a musical tribute to his hero, the great George Formby.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:29 - Jul 11 with 3784 viewsQPunkR

Grob on the blob

Bruce Grobbelaar discussing coming to terms with his sex change, particularly his monthly troubles

QPR - "shit but local"

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:31 - Jul 11 with 3774 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:29 - Jul 11 by QPunkR

Grob on the blob

Bruce Grobbelaar discussing coming to terms with his sex change, particularly his monthly troubles

Your description of Grob on the blob was not what I was expecting *phew*

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:33 - Jul 11 with 3766 viewsdavman

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 11:00 - Jul 11 by Toast_R

What about...

Jason Park in the Park?

And of course

Hoilett on the.....

bench?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:34 - Jul 11 with 3759 viewsQPunkR

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:31 - Jul 11 by Metallica_Hoop

Your description of Grob on the blob was not what I was expecting *phew*

Ha! I was considering taking that route, but thought better of it!

QPR - "shit but local"

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:37 - Jul 11 with 3755 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Dickov in Kuntz

Newly trained doctor Paul Dickov discusses the importance of a healthy prostate and gives former Germany star Stefan Kuntz a 'thorough' examination
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:44 - Jul 11 with 3717 viewsFFE

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 12:37 - Jul 11 by Orthodox_Hoop

Dickov in Kuntz

Newly trained doctor Paul Dickov discusses the importance of a healthy prostate and gives former Germany star Stefan Kuntz a 'thorough' examination

Derry talks ‘berries’
QPR warrior Shaun Derry discusses his love for berries and his successful jam making business.

I'm NOT the Fox

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 13:02 - Jul 11 with 3671 viewsQPR_Nippon

Keep em coming fellas. Funniest thread for ages. Some suggestions worthy of the great man himself:

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 13:12 - Jul 11 with 3633 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 13:02 - Jul 11 by QPR_Nippon

Keep em coming fellas. Funniest thread for ages. Some suggestions worthy of the great man himself:

No matter how many times I watch that scene I still p*ss myself laughing... Who'd have thought good old Alan would have predicted the future with Gordon Ramsey 'Cooking in Prison'?
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 13:41 - Jul 11 with 3582 viewsheadhoops

Simon Stainrod on how not to apply fake tan on your chopper.

The Keane and Bent Interview with special guests David Goodwillie and ricky van wolfswinkle

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 14:38 - Jul 11 with 3501 viewscorse

no thanks. he is not exactly setting the world on fire in my eyes.
average 7 goals/ season in last the 4 years. over 30 and £££££ in a week.
we already have two just like him. johnson and zamora. and both are useless.
dont want a third one.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 14:44 - Jul 11 with 3417 viewsFredManRave

Patrick Agyemang talks Rave.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:18 - Jul 11 with 3374 viewsHantsR

For daytime TV - Luncheon with Puncheon

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:21 - Jul 11 with 3365 viewsBrazilNutR

Ryan Giggs at gigs.... Following Mr Giggs around small music venues in the North of England.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:24 - Jul 11 with 3348 viewsNorthernr

Chris Samba's last Samba

Congo international defender Chris Samba traces the roots of the famous Brazilian dance back to the West African slave trade. But can he learn the steps by the end of episode 12?
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:27 - Jul 11 with 3331 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Lee Cooks, former Rangers star invites us into his kitchen and treats us to his favourite fare, including 'Hot Cross Buns' and what to do with 'Leftovers'...

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:29 - Jul 11 with 3319 viewsNorthernr

Joseph Desire's a Job

Follow former Middlesbrough striker Joseph Desire Job as he investigates the rising problem of youth unemployment in the North East and meets the young entrepreneurs striking out on their own to forge a living in tough economic times.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:30 - Jul 11 with 3318 viewsA40Bosh

Faurlin on Falling

The Argy that R's Rdore reflects on his favourite falling over antics by team mates JS Park and Stephane M'Bia from last season.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:31 - Jul 11 with 3307 viewsNorthernr

Settle to Clarke Carlisle

Former QPR defender Clarke Carlisle returns to BBC4 with an eight part series on the history of the famous Settle to Carlisle railway and the towns connected by it.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:32 - Jul 11 with 3305 viewsA40Bosh

M'Bia on the Beer

QPR's inconsistent midfielder in a no holds barred documentary on why discovering Fullers ESB on his arrival in England has had a detrimental effect on both his mental well being and his ability to stand up quickly upon falling over.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:32 - Jul 11 with 3297 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Terry's Chocolate.

Maybe not..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024