Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? 10:08 - Jul 11 with 60446 viewsmakaveli1882

QPR edged a step closer to capturing Peter Crouch last night for a knockdown £1million after the striker is understood to have turned down a megabucks move to play in Turkey.

Not least of the reasons the Hoops fan will disappoint top side Trabzonspor is a desire to make a decent job of TV chat show due to launch later in the year.

The former England forward, born and bred in Ealing, could end up less than a mile from Rangers new training ground when he hosts Peter Crouch on the Crouch at the Sky studios in Isleworth.

The 32-year-old nearly made it to Loftus Road in January, but then manager at Stoke, Tony Pulis, vetoed the move when he failed to find cover for the 6ft 7ins forward.

Rangers boss Harry Redknapp is particularly keen to link up for the third time with Crouch so he can lessen the load on the vulnerable hip of Bobby Zamora.

The former Fulham man has vetoed an operation that would keep him out for several months opting to manage the problem with a new fitness regime, although a minimum 46-game season has boss Redknapp hoping Zamora will share duties with Crouch

Read more: Fulham Chronicle http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2013/07/11/82029-33595116/#ixzz2Yj5O
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:32 - Jul 11 with 3039 viewsBklynRanger

This has quickly become the thread of the summer. So many crackers.

I'll add:

Arthur Gnoher on scalp maintenance

Richard Gough on the Fields of the Nephilym

Paul Ince on Understanding Mince
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:33 - Jul 11 with 3037 viewsClive_Anderson

Terry's on Telly

John Terry smears himself in human excrement and spends a week shouting abuse at elderly passers-by in an attempt to improve his tarnished public image.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:36 - Jul 11 with 3009 viewsFFE

Butt on Butts.

Nicky Butt takes a nostalgic trip through Manchester's gay community, discussing what makes the perfect butt.

I'm NOT the Fox

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:36 - Jul 11 with 3009 viewsmikeygunn

Ba Ba Sheep shearing with Demba

Demba Ba discusses the noble art of sheep shearing. This week special guest Alan Shearer chips in to help.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:39 - Jul 11 with 2992 viewsballbag

Suk-Young sucks Youngs.

Watch the beloved Korean travel the length and breadth of the land in search for Young's pubs with the aim of breaking the record of pints drank through a straw.

The initial idea for this show never got commissioned.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:39 - Jul 11 with 2990 viewsA40Bosh

Loic Remy on Remy

The French striker explains why a love of the French Cognac can lead to all sorts of unsavory outcomes for friends and family (allegedly)

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:40 - Jul 11 with 2982 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Franz Ferdinand.

As we near the Centenary, Rio and Anton discuss the causes of the first World war and it's influence on modern pop culture.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:43 - Jul 11 with 2969 viewsN12Hoop

Stefan Kuntz on Kuntz: Stefan takes a look at fellow Kuntz: Episode 1 John Terry and Mark Hughes.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Login to get fewer ads

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:47 - Jul 11 with 2950 viewsA40Bosh

Clinton Hill on Hilary Clinton

QPR's player of the year explores the wilderness years of the US politian's wardrobe and hairstyles

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:49 - Jul 11 with 2938 viewsFFE

Adams on Adams.

Tony Adams spends a week in the Samuel Adams brewery, and gives the viewer a unique insight into the brewing of beer, whilst sampling a few on the way round.

I'm NOT the Fox

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:49 - Jul 11 with 2938 viewsballbag

Ji Sun Parks

A fly-on-the-wall documentary following Jason's attempts to master the ancient art of reversing into a bay.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:50 - Jul 11 with 2933 viewstinhead

Shaun Derry Hair

Fan's favourite shaun derry takes a look at what makes bum hair grow in ya crack.

Puny God!

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:52 - Jul 11 with 2923 viewsA40Bosh

SWP on Sweep

Shaun refects on his favourite noisy nuisance character from kid's TV

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:57 - Jul 11 with 2906 viewsToast_R

Bobby on the Hobby.

Bobby Z talks anything but football.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:57 - Jul 11 with 2906 viewsN12Hoop

Cole on Coal

Ashley Cole takes a look into the decline of the coal industry and its impact on Northern communities, empathising with unemployed miners, (after all Arsenal thought he could live on £60k a week)

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:57 - Jul 11 with 2904 viewsNorthernr

Any Cole's a goal

Practising homosexual Ashley Cole discusses the stigma faced by gay players in modern football.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 16:01 - Jul 11 with 2895 viewsRangerJim

Jamie Mackie, discovering wacky iraqi khaki.

Our Jamie goes on a spiritual undercover journey in fallujah, to investigate the latest trend in colourful Islamic garments.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 16:01 - Jul 11 with 2890 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Stewart Downing: Watchdog special, how to defraud a country of 34 caps with a new type of Ponzi.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 16:03 - Jul 11 with 2883 viewsN12Hoop

Terry on Terry's: John Terry guides us through various ways of stealing Terry's chocolate oranges from supermarkets, with special guests including his mum.

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 16:04 - Jul 11 with 2877 viewssimmo

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 15:57 - Jul 11 by Northernr

Any Cole's a goal

Practising homosexual Ashley Cole discusses the stigma faced by gay players in modern football.

Winner

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 16:11 - Jul 11 with 2841 viewssimmo

John Concur's

Former West Ham midfielder John Moncur listens to peoples opinions on a range of subjects and agrees with them all.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 16:12 - Jul 11 with 2829 viewsToast_R

Stay fit with Fitz

OneSize talks Strains, tears and climbing.
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 16:14 - Jul 11 with 2824 viewsFFE

Rimmer goes Rimming.

Ex Manchester United goalie Jimmy Rimmer spends a week with some homosexuals and finds out just what rimming is all about.

I'm NOT the Fox

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 16:14 - Jul 11 with 2823 viewsmakaveli1882

Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 16:11 - Jul 11 by simmo

John Concur's

Former West Ham midfielder John Moncur listens to peoples opinions on a range of subjects and agrees with them all.

Hulse on the Pulse

Rob Hulse bringing you knowledge on what is happening now live from Cairo
Maybe Crouch could be the new player in ? on 16:17 - Jul 11 with 2808 viewsA40Bosh

Gallen's Gallons

Former QPR striker and legend Magic Hat comes clean about his years of hard drinking whilst at the club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024