Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... 19:03 - Jul 26 with 9648 viewscheeseydane

Hairs thinning, foreheads getting bigger, no way around it.

Big decision coming.

Short shaved, full bald, keep up the pretence...?????

Always had full hair, so have no idea how i look even with short hair.

Anyone gone through this?

Any advice?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 19:04 - Jul 26 with 8295 viewshoopstilidie

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 19:12 - Jul 26 with 8261 viewsDWQPR

King of the sweepovers?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 21:51 - Jul 26 with 8200 viewsloftboy

Started losing mine at 28 always had longish hair, gave in at 30 and have had a grade 1 ever since.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 21:53 - Jul 26 with 8189 viewsWeaverQPR

Go bald gracefully get it shaved

@WeavQPR

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 21:54 - Jul 26 with 8189 viewsSuffolk

+1
One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 22:00 - Jul 26 with 8167 viewsstuabd

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 21:53 - Jul 26 by WeaverQPR

Go bald gracefully get it shaved

Gracefully is the key.

Be careful as well. For some reason, I started bumping my head on cupboards and shelves much more often once I started losing my hair. It's like my body struggled with balance after my hair loss.

Glasses. Your choices are limited. When you've got a funky hairstyle, a whole range of glasses will work for you. Once you're a baldy, some glasses really don't work.

Be patient. Some people think their one bald joke is really funny.

Enjoy the savings on haircuts.
One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 22:02 - Jul 26 with 8160 viewsstowmarketrange

I had my locks shaved for charity about 15-20 years ago.I haven't let it grow since.much easier having short hair.And it hides the grey hair more.
One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 22:04 - Jul 26 with 8148 viewsWeaverQPR

Started going bald early 20's (31 now) used to have it on a 2 then a 1 now i just bic it every two days.

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 22:12 - Jul 26 with 8126 viewsted_hendrix

Bin the headband.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 22:21 - Jul 26 with 8098 viewscalders

I've always enjoyed a full head of hair. Never realised
I was surrounded by so many baldies.
One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 22:24 - Jul 26 with 8092 viewsbosh67

Go for a Simone. Look like a footballer!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 22:39 - Jul 26 with 8056 viewspaulparker

Started losing mine in my mid twenties
And was gutted had all the laser treatments, regaine etc
Spent fortunes, in the end thought feck it and shaved it all off
Funny thing is I've pulled more birds being bald than when
I had a barnet

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 22:45 - Jul 26 with 8042 viewsSuffolk

The secret to going bald gracefully is to keep your bald bits tanned. I started to go thin on top round the age of 23 and had a complete solar panel by the age of 30. I had a number 4 all over around the age 0f 23 and worked my way to a number 1 by the age of 30 and have stuck with it for the last 15 years. It isn't so bad being a slap head.

You could always try having rabbits tattooed on your head!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 23:25 - Jul 26 with 7993 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 00:26 - Jul 27 with 7942 viewsqprmick

Shave it mate(from someone who has studiously avoided doing it) You never need to buy a brush or comb, never getting dandruff, never needed shampoo, a damp flannel will do the job.

Qprmick

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 00:49 - Jul 27 with 7924 viewsconnell10

im 48 and ive got a lovely full head of hair and no grey ones! lives a bitch aint it! SLAP , SLAP, SLAP!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 02:31 - Jul 27 with 7898 viewsJAPRANGERS

If you shave all yer hair off and look like a refugee from the US marine corp, how often do you have to keep shaving the head?? My hair is just about starting to think about a disappearing act these days it seems.
One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 02:42 - Jul 27 with 7893 viewsJAPRANGERS

still, we could all get a haircut like the great one:

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 02:55 - Jul 27 with 7889 viewsBklynRanger

I wouldn't go for the extreme shave option - you're at a vulnerable moment and probably think it's worse than it is.

Crop it down a bit but let it live - those remaining folicles have rights too!

(Even if I may be speaking for myself that's true - my Scillian barbour has sworn by that for years and they know 'haircuts')
One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 03:08 - Jul 27 with 7888 viewsJAPRANGERS

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 02:55 - Jul 27 by BklynRanger

I wouldn't go for the extreme shave option - you're at a vulnerable moment and probably think it's worse than it is.

Crop it down a bit but let it live - those remaining folicles have rights too!

(Even if I may be speaking for myself that's true - my Scillian barbour has sworn by that for years and they know 'haircuts')

"Scillian barbour" ??

Gives you a haircut you can't refuse??
One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 05:55 - Jul 27 with 7862 viewscheeseydane

Thanks for the support.

Nice to know im not alone. Must be the stress of following the Rs.

I will go and buy some hair clippers today.

When i use them is another matter.

One step at a time i guess.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 09:44 - Jul 27 with 7796 viewskropotkin41

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 05:55 - Jul 27 by cheeseydane

Thanks for the support.

Nice to know im not alone. Must be the stress of following the Rs.

I will go and buy some hair clippers today.

When i use them is another matter.

One step at a time i guess.

Clippers - yes.

I used to have really long hair, but frankly it was a maintenance nightmare. I've saved a fortune on haircuts over the years with my own clippers.......

You do have to be a bit careful you don't leave little tufts though, giving you that, "just escaped from Broadmoor" look.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 09:53 - Jul 27 with 7785 viewsJAPRANGERS

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 09:44 - Jul 27 by kropotkin41

Clippers - yes.

I used to have really long hair, but frankly it was a maintenance nightmare. I've saved a fortune on haircuts over the years with my own clippers.......

You do have to be a bit careful you don't leave little tufts though, giving you that, "just escaped from Broadmoor" look.

"just escaped from Broadmoor" look.

How often do you have to clip yer hair to maintain the baldish look and is it reasonably easy to do?? Sorry for maybe dumb questions but I too am considering my follicle position.
One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 09:56 - Jul 27 with 7777 viewsPommyhoop

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 09:53 - Jul 27 by JAPRANGERS

"just escaped from Broadmoor" look.

How often do you have to clip yer hair to maintain the baldish look and is it reasonably easy to do?? Sorry for maybe dumb questions but I too am considering my follicle position.

Get the Mrs to do it..I'm lucky now.Daughter is qualified hairdresser,but Mrs can wield the clippers when she's not about..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... on 10:18 - Jul 27 with 7762 viewsWeaverQPR

Depends how quick it grows as to how often you cut it. Im more bald at the front so i bic mine every 2-3 days so it all looks even.
Start on something like a number 2 which should be short and tidy enough.
Whats worse than going bald its the people who are in denial about still gelling flaps down and combing here and there.

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024