Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New signing due 15:58 - Aug 7 with 6798 viewswombat

According to twitter @QPRFC gary oneil I'd guess

Poll: which is your favouite foot

New signing due on 16:50 - Aug 7 with 2003 viewsballbag

O'Neil's too good for you!

O'Neil's too good for you!
New signing due on 16:50 - Aug 7 with 2001 viewsadhoc_qpr

New signing due on 16:37 - Aug 7 by QPRDave

Yeah fair point, but this fella will be a good squad addition imo.

Especially on a short term contract, very little risk.

I'm pretty confident we are starting to look like a fairly solid outfit - Dunne, O'Neill, Simpson seem unlikely to let us down even if they don't light up the division.

A striker and a left back still on the shopping list though - i imagine that both could well end up being loans from the Prem once the 25 man squad lists are named and people miss out.
New signing due on 16:54 - Aug 7 with 1986 viewsDANRANGER

New signing due on 16:37 - Aug 7 by QPRDave

Yeah fair point, but this fella will be a good squad addition imo.

I see him doing a similar job to Barton on the right, decent distribution and a good work ethic. Good signing for a year as its a long season and you need lots of options. I remember when tommy smith signed and some wondered why we needed him but he fought his way into the team and made a real impact.

Forget the spectacular signings as it did us no favours last year. build a team. Another striker or 2 is a must and still think another cb/fb and a winger if those expected to leave do.
New signing due on 16:56 - Aug 7 with 1980 viewsGloucs_R

I'm sure some of you only started supporting us 2 years ago!!!

I seem to remember us doing alright with Holloway and Barker in CM. Not mind blowing players but did the job well.

Poll: Are we staying up?

New signing due on 16:59 - Aug 7 with 1968 viewsRangersw12

New signing due on 16:56 - Aug 7 by Gloucs_R

I'm sure some of you only started supporting us 2 years ago!!!

I seem to remember us doing alright with Holloway and Barker in CM. Not mind blowing players but did the job well.

If you remember we're pretty toothless when they played together and were a far better team when Wilkins played with either Barker/Holloway
New signing due on 17:02 - Aug 7 with 1952 viewsbosh67

O'Neil was popular at West Ham. He isn't going to nutmeg defenders but he is a decent player. We certainly can't be accused of having too many foreigners in our team. Ale, Junior, the Korean lad and for now Traore. That's about it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New signing due on 17:06 - Aug 7 with 1930 views00calben

Good signing IMO. Always liked and rated him and one-year deal means little risk.

Certainly a better player than Henry and further adds to my opinion that Henry was a strange signing (even worse given we paid money for him).

Very pleased with O'Neil and Faurlin as a CM partnership.
New signing due on 17:08 - Aug 7 with 1914 viewsJuzzie

I think people need to get over using 'mind blowing' as a sarcatic point. Yes, we get it, move on.

Ryan Nelsen was hardly 'mind blowing' but he actually turned out to be just that (proportionally to the dross the other players were performing).
Login to get fewer ads

New signing due on 17:11 - Aug 7 with 1904 viewswittle

New signing due on 17:08 - Aug 7 by Juzzie

I think people need to get over using 'mind blowing' as a sarcatic point. Yes, we get it, move on.

Ryan Nelsen was hardly 'mind blowing' but he actually turned out to be just that (proportionally to the dross the other players were performing).

it gives the usual suspects the chance to have a dig at arry thats all.
New signing due on 17:17 - Aug 7 with 1882 viewsrsonist

New signing due on 16:50 - Aug 7 by adhoc_qpr

Especially on a short term contract, very little risk.

I'm pretty confident we are starting to look like a fairly solid outfit - Dunne, O'Neill, Simpson seem unlikely to let us down even if they don't light up the division.

A striker and a left back still on the shopping list though - i imagine that both could well end up being loans from the Prem once the 25 man squad lists are named and people miss out.

Thing about teams that light up the division... they tend to end up in the play-offs. Slow and steady wins this race.
New signing due on 17:20 - Aug 7 with 1868 viewsfakekerby

New signing due on 17:17 - Aug 7 by rsonist

Thing about teams that light up the division... they tend to end up in the play-offs. Slow and steady wins this race.

It's such a tight division, we can't turn on the team when we inevitably lose one or two.
New signing due on 17:28 - Aug 7 with 1841 viewsGloucs_R

New signing due on 16:59 - Aug 7 by Rangersw12

If you remember we're pretty toothless when they played together and were a far better team when Wilkins played with either Barker/Holloway

And can you imagine what this board would be saying if someone like Wilkins joined us?

Old, money grabber, last legs, passed it, blah blah blah

Poll: Are we staying up?

New signing due on 17:31 - Aug 7 with 1831 viewskingsburyR

Happy with that signing to be honest.

Harry is finally carving out his own team and it looks a whole lot different to what we are used to!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

New signing due on 18:17 - Aug 7 with 1761 viewsrsonist

New signing due on 17:20 - Aug 7 by fakekerby

It's such a tight division, we can't turn on the team when we inevitably lose one or two.

Some don't even have to wait that long...

David McIntyre ‏@davidmcintyre76 1h
Usual Audley Harrison-type talk from #QPR after 2wins. Let's see if they back it up rather than disintegrate when opponent can't be bullied.
New signing due on 18:24 - Aug 7 with 1746 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Good signing, gives his all, will do well at this level. Hate all this mindblowing stuff. People have to step back into reality and realise were in the Championship now and it will be hard to attract quality players, who do you think we are going to get? O'Neil is a good signing at this level, well done Harry

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

New signing due on 18:51 - Aug 7 with 1643 viewsdaveB

New signing due on 16:29 - Aug 7 by Rangersw12

We used to sign young up and coming players from the lower divisions not 30 yo journeyman big difference

we've signed plenty of jplayers 30+ in the past who have done well for us. Hill & Derry in recent years and going back the likes of Wilkins, Reid, Spackman, Steve Palmer all signed at the end of their careers and did well for us
New signing due on 18:54 - Aug 7 with 1632 viewsRblockPrior

Happy with this signing as I have been with all the signings so far. Squad is taking shape would be nice to c a flair player coming in but not sure that's in Harry's plan, but hoilett is looking exciting ATM so maybe that's covered lol

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

New signing due on 19:21 - Aug 7 with 1606 viewsbaz_qpr

Staying with my best mate in France who is a west ham fan, does not rate him at all. Very mediocre were his words.

Oh well, lets hope he's wrong
New signing due on 19:39 - Aug 7 with 1568 viewsLblock

Has anybody yet said this is mind ??

Oh they have?

Harry referred to him a "good, good player".
Hopefully with a bit of work he can turn him into a top, top pro.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

New signing due on 19:54 - Aug 7 with 1556 viewsowza

I am actually really disappointed with the signing of O'neil. That will probably mean Ali Faurlin will slip down the pecking order just because O'neil is a 'redknapp player". Real Shame.
New signing due on 19:58 - Aug 7 with 1542 viewsNov77

apparently O'Neill is the 30th signing of the TF era.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

New signing due on 20:02 - Aug 7 with 1534 viewsJonDoeman

Has anyone done that mind blowing gag yet?

It Is What It Is !!

New signing due on 20:12 - Aug 7 with 1521 viewsBklynRanger

New signing due on 19:54 - Aug 7 by owza

I am actually really disappointed with the signing of O'neil. That will probably mean Ali Faurlin will slip down the pecking order just because O'neil is a 'redknapp player". Real Shame.

Maybe he'll play him alongside Faurlin? Too early to tell I think.

On the face of it he seems like a good, solid signing that leaves room for money to be spent in more creative, attacking positions.
New signing due on 21:56 - Aug 7 with 1442 viewsNorthernr

Usual thoughts...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/32446/what-does-o%E
New signing due on 22:07 - Aug 7 with 1428 viewsPommyhoop

New signing due on 20:02 - Aug 7 by JonDoeman

Has anyone done that mind blowing gag yet?

Visual gag.Its like he's blowing his head off hence blowing his mind.It would be better if the gun(fingers) was at his temple but you still get the effect No? It also insinuates 'boredom' which is very apt..
You like?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024