Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham 15:23 - Aug 8 with 4553 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/fulham-show-interest-in-qpr-midfielder
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 15:23]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:26 - Aug 8 with 3608 viewsfakekerby

The R’s would be happy to let him join their west London neighbours and have informed Fulham that Stephane Mbia is also available.
please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:28 - Aug 8 with 3580 viewsadhoc_qpr

Job lot!

Speaking to a Fulham fan earlier actually and he said he quite wanted Granero.
please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:30 - Aug 8 with 3557 viewsblacky200

If reports are to be believed Fulham are going to end with the team that got us relegated
please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:32 - Aug 8 with 3536 viewsHollowayRanger

so thats a foolham midfield of

taarabt mbia faurlin granero

as if!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:32 - Aug 8 with 3534 viewstoboboly

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:30 - Aug 8 by blacky200

If reports are to be believed Fulham are going to end with the team that got us relegated

Is the reporter just doing the same story each day with different names?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:35 - Aug 8 with 3513 viewsStanisgod

Black and white hoops to follow

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:37 - Aug 8 with 3492 viewsNov77

infiltrate them, get them relegated. job done!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:38 - Aug 8 with 3485 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I think he copy and pasted the wrong name earlier.

This is much more to 'talli's tastebuds.

Probably more Bollox though

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:42 - Aug 8 with 3442 viewsFulhamjim

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:30 - Aug 8 by blacky200

wtf is going on!

Nothing like a bit of Am6iti0n

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:47 - Aug 8 with 3401 viewsJonDoeman

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:42 - Aug 8 by Fulhamjim

wtf is going on!

wtf is going on! Why's Taarabt wearing a Boro shirt?
And that lack of a pre season hasn't done his muffin top any favours!

It Is What It Is !!

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:48 - Aug 8 with 3395 viewsJonDoeman

Granero is a very good player BTW. Just we broke him.

It Is What It Is !!

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 16:05 - Aug 8 with 3288 viewsJuzzie

What really pisses me off about all of this is that is shows we did have players with the ability, they just didn't do it where it counted and it meant we got relegated. Sold on the 'project' and then after signing the contract probably realised just what we were, a medium sized club in a small, ageing, stadium. By the way, I'm not blaming TF, the players were shown around the stadium and if they've not done their homework about who we are and didn't realise we weren't a 'mahoosive' club then that's their fault.

How many other Championships clubs past or present have had at least four players, with possibly more to follow, sent out to other clubs plying their trade in the top division?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 16:24]
please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 16:30 - Aug 8 with 3152 viewsingeminate

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 16:05 - Aug 8 by Juzzie

What really pisses me off about all of this is that is shows we did have players with the ability, they just didn't do it where it counted and it meant we got relegated. Sold on the 'project' and then after signing the contract probably realised just what we were, a medium sized club in a small, ageing, stadium. By the way, I'm not blaming TF, the players were shown around the stadium and if they've not done their homework about who we are and didn't realise we weren't a 'mahoosive' club then that's their fault.

How many other Championships clubs past or present have had at least four players, with possibly more to follow, sent out to other clubs plying their trade in the top division?

West Ham got themseleves relegated years ago with a ridiculous team, some of them pretty young - the Joe Cole team - a good few of them must have gone back up to prem.

just looked it up and saw this article - what a team to go down!

And so it is all over for West Ham bar the selling. Talents like David James, Joe Cole, Jermain Defoe, Michael Carrick and Glen Johnson will doubtless be looked at by those clubs remaining in the Premiership. Paolo Di Canio is leaving and it would be little surprise if Freddie Kanoute followed him through the sign marked exit.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 16:33]

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 16:30 - Aug 8 with 3150 viewsThGrimRanger

This would provide perfect karma for them lumbering us with Zamora.

TheGrimRanger

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 16:37 - Aug 8 with 3115 viewsQPRDave

Fulham will be going through our bins next # Jacksonville Bin Dippers

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQij5d763RIy1vk-PEJTlkZ-w2RKLgm4DSNcNwEm

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 16:43 - Aug 8 with 3094 viewsJuzzie

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 16:30 - Aug 8 by ingeminate

West Ham got themseleves relegated years ago with a ridiculous team, some of them pretty young - the Joe Cole team - a good few of them must have gone back up to prem.

just looked it up and saw this article - what a team to go down!

And so it is all over for West Ham bar the selling. Talents like David James, Joe Cole, Jermain Defoe, Michael Carrick and Glen Johnson will doubtless be looked at by those clubs remaining in the Premiership. Paolo Di Canio is leaving and it would be little surprise if Freddie Kanoute followed him through the sign marked exit.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 16:33]

"some of them pretty young" - that was probably West Ham's undoing, those players who indeed went onto better things, didn't have the experience at that time maybe.

We have/had a lot of players with a wealth of experience. We simply should not have been in the position we were in ( © Mark Hughes, May 2012)
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 16:50]
please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 17:00 - Aug 8 with 3018 viewssmegma

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:26 - Aug 8 by fakekerby

The R’s would be happy to let him join their west London neighbours and have informed Fulham that Stephane Mbia is also available.

And SWP.

Plus we'll throw in Zamora & Barton.
please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 17:39 - Aug 8 with 2931 viewsQPRDave

Cesar?...how about a bogof?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 17:42]
please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 18:07 - Aug 8 with 2846 viewsMatch82

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 15:48 - Aug 8 by JonDoeman

Granero is a very good player BTW. Just we broke him.

Agreed, shame it didn't work out for him here, but I think he's got real potential.
please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 18:21 - Aug 8 with 2809 viewsClive_Anderson

And I'd thought we'd seen the last of the Fulham Park Rangers idea.
please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 20:13 - Aug 8 with 2624 viewsrunningman75

I think Mbia and Granero are both good enough for Chelksi, hopefully Morinho will see their potential.
please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 20:17 - Aug 8 with 2611 viewsCiderwithRsie

He's a top top player who will do a great job for them. I'm worried Fulham will put in a bid of a few million for a permanent transfer and our short-sighted board will take it.

Now will the rest of you please just shut up, eh?
please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 20:25 - Aug 8 with 2589 viewsjamois

i too think he's rather good. it just never happened last year. i i wish he'd play in the championship until he's sold/loaned - an attacking central midfielder is exactly what we need.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 20:43 - Aug 8 with 2545 viewsDylanP

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 16:05 - Aug 8 by Juzzie

How does it show anything?

Granero was crap last season. He came with great pedigree (Real Madrid, and all that) but didn't live up to the hype. The fact that another is willing to be fooled by the pedigree is great for us, but means nothing. IF he performs at Fulham, then it might show something. But the simple fact that there is a rumour that another team is interested, isn't proof of anything.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

please yesssssssssssss granero to foolham on 20:45 - Aug 8 with 2537 viewsbosh67

Adel and Est are good friends apparently so this may have some credence. As long as they don't take Ale.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024