Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MACKIE OR HENRY 21:31 - Aug 17 with 3430 viewsArgyBargy1982

Just saw Mackie scuff a couple across the goal for Forest. One went in and Lansbury scored from the other. But nothing like as good as King Karl Henry today. He totally bossed the midfield, driving Rangers forward with incisive passing. Just goes to show The Messiah is still a great judge of a player.
MACKIE OR HENRY on 21:32 - Aug 17 with 3424 viewsbosh67

To be fair to Henry he is in the team to take on what Derry was doing, not what Mackie did.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

MACKIE OR HENRY on 21:41 - Aug 17 with 3369 viewswittle

i wouldnt say henry bossed the midfield or drove us forward, i would say barton did.
MACKIE OR HENRY on 21:46 - Aug 17 with 3320 viewsEalingRanger

This will be up for 'Most Sarcastic Thread' at the LFW end of season awards dinner I reckon.
MACKIE OR HENRY on 21:48 - Aug 17 with 3314 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I am not sure whether you are taking the piss or not but if you are then you really are just being idiotic. Mackie has gone. Let it go, jesus christ. Henry had a good game today for me. Did everything right, did his job well. Just give him a chance.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

MACKIE OR HENRY on 21:51 - Aug 17 with 3293 viewswombat

MACKIE OR HENRY on 21:48 - Aug 17 by RANGERS4EVER

I am not sure whether you are taking the piss or not but if you are then you really are just being idiotic. Mackie has gone. Let it go, jesus christ. Henry had a good game today for me. Did everything right, did his job well. Just give him a chance.

Lol brilliant post I had two pints pre match and still didn't se Henry boss anyone im sorry to say

Barton was superb though

Poll: which is your favouite foot

MACKIE OR HENRY on 21:57 - Aug 17 with 3252 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

MACKIE OR HENRY on 21:59 - Aug 17 with 3252 viewsBlue_Castello

Anybody who takes the bait needs their head tested, Henry had an improved game today but is still particularly average.

Barton did a lot of his work for him in the second half and we improved when Henry went off, hes just not good enough for a team that wants promotion.
Barton was MOM, and with a fit Faurlin we have a central midfield that could keep us in the top six.
MACKIE OR HENRY on 22:08 - Aug 17 with 3195 viewsealinghoop

Seriously though, its been a couple of games now and I am yet to see any justification on why he was signed.

Henry is the most negative footballer iv ever seen, people say hes here to do what Derry done for us, but its a poor replacement at least Derry could pass the football about a little bit, also think derry is quicker than henry to be honest!
Login to get fewer ads

MACKIE OR HENRY on 22:10 - Aug 17 with 3181 viewskingfisher

MACKIE OR HENRY on 21:59 - Aug 17 by Blue_Castello

Anybody who takes the bait needs their head tested, Henry had an improved game today but is still particularly average.

Barton did a lot of his work for him in the second half and we improved when Henry went off, hes just not good enough for a team that wants promotion.
Barton was MOM, and with a fit Faurlin we have a central midfield that could keep us in the top six.

Roles/ positions aside......Mackie any day over Henry for me. Gutted that Mackie left but nothing can do about it now. Just hope he doesn't score against the R's when we play Forest! Agree with replies so far.....Barton was immense today, he covered so much ground and challenged/ fought for everything. Stood out head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch. Hope he stays!

Poll: End of QPR Career for Faurlin?

MACKIE OR HENRY on 22:12 - Aug 17 with 3166 viewswittle

MACKIE OR HENRY on 22:08 - Aug 17 by ealinghoop

Seriously though, its been a couple of games now and I am yet to see any justification on why he was signed.

Henry is the most negative footballer iv ever seen, people say hes here to do what Derry done for us, but its a poor replacement at least Derry could pass the football about a little bit, also think derry is quicker than henry to be honest!

didnt see henry mis place many passes to be fair,he just looks to give the ball to players more gifted than him which is basically all his teamates.
MACKIE OR HENRY on 22:22 - Aug 17 with 3125 viewsealinghoop

MACKIE OR HENRY on 22:12 - Aug 17 by wittle

didnt see henry mis place many passes to be fair,he just looks to give the ball to players more gifted than him which is basically all his teamates.

By that i mean derry could spread a pass a bit find a man in a good position, henry simply roles it off to barton or a centre back so thats why he didnt misplace barely any probably
MACKIE OR HENRY on 17:46 - Nov 22 with 2561 viewsArgyBargy1982

MACKIE OR HENRY on 22:22 - Aug 17 by ealinghoop

By that i mean derry could spread a pass a bit find a man in a good position, henry simply roles it off to barton or a centre back so thats why he didnt misplace barely any probably

ArgyBargy is indeed Nostrodamus. Bugging up King Karl 2 years ago to much mockery. He's now a PL regular whilst St Jamie is a fake hoops reserve.
MACKIE OR HENRY on 18:35 - Nov 22 with 2429 viewsvegasranger

Henry played to the best of his ability. He kept it simple and worked hard. He shouldn't be playing in this league but at least he doesn't hide. Barton was Barton, never been really impressed. What's his real strength? Mackie is a good Championship player without the intelligence to play in the Premier league.
MACKIE OR HENRY on 20:05 - Nov 22 with 2314 viewsRangersAreBack

Neither are premier league quality so it's a pointless debate.
MACKIE OR HENRY on 20:39 - Nov 22 with 2264 viewsWilloW4

WHO THE FeCK IS THE MESSIAH ?????. Opening post implies is our manager... Monty Python gags apart....oh dear!!!
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:06 - Nov 22 with 2231 viewsloftboy

[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 21:06]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

MACKIE OR HENRY on 09:39 - Nov 23 with 2018 viewsjohncharles

MACKIE OR HENRY on 17:46 - Nov 22 by ArgyBargy1982

ArgyBargy is indeed Nostrodamus. Bugging up King Karl 2 years ago to much mockery. He's now a PL regular whilst St Jamie is a fake hoops reserve.

PL regular in the bottom team.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024