Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years 22:15 - Sep 3 with 3766 viewsBushmanreport

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/football-hooligan-who-stabbed
QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 22:24 - Sep 3 with 3705 viewsBluce_Ree

Five fcking years for very deliberate murder? This country, man.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 22:32 - Sep 3 with 3660 viewsdaveB

QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 22:24 - Sep 3 by Bluce_Ree

wasn't murder, the bloke didn't die
QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 22:34 - Sep 3 with 3648 viewsdaveB

interesting that Vic has been charged as well, i had heard he was banned from qpr but wasn't sure why
QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 22:36 - Sep 3 with 3632 viewsBluce_Ree

QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 22:32 - Sep 3 by daveB

wasn't murder, the bloke didn't die

Ah!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 22:53 - Sep 3 with 3576 viewsDylanP

QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 22:24 - Sep 3 by Bluce_Ree

According to the article, the person who was assaulted recovered completely, so it wasn't murder. At worst, it might have been considered attempted murder.

Having said that, 5 years isn't enough for scum like that. It is shameful to the club that we have morons like him supporting the club.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 22:56 - Sep 3 with 3560 viewsNorthernr

Can we please remember that the second part of this case is still to be heard. Nothing which may prejudice any potential juror in that case can be published.

Already deleted this once tonight.
QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 23:07 - Sep 3 with 3500 viewsHunterhoop

Jeez!

Having seen the link earlier on the deleted thread, I've played Sunday League against the lad who's gone down! His team play in the same Sunday League set up as ASB.

Always knew he was a QPR fan and not exactly the brightest spark, but no idea he'd done this.

What an utter idiot!

He wasn't very hard on the pitch but you could alway tell he fancied himself as a Bad Man.

Glad the Everton fan recovered so quickly as the Echo article said.

Think the lad was a Q Block regular.
QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 23:17 - Sep 3 with 3465 viewsAlvarado

Shameful.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 23:42 - Sep 3 with 3394 viewsjohann28

QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 22:56 - Sep 3 by Northernr

Can we please remember that the second part of this case is still to be heard. Nothing which may prejudice any potential juror in that case can be published.

Already deleted this once tonight.

This

Very sensitive stuff
QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 23:44 - Sep 3 with 3387 viewssmegma

I can just see it now, Saturday morning, day of game. Wallet ? check. Fags ? check. Mobile phone ? check. Knife ? check.

Q block regular to A wings cockernee beeertch.
QPR hooligan who stabbed Everton fan jailed for five years on 00:51 - Sep 4 with 3309 viewskensalriser

Low life scrote.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024