Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mackie Watch 09:42 - Oct 2 with 2071 viewsTacticalR

Went to Charlton vs Nottingham Forest last night. Very little class on offer, although the match was better in the second half when Charlton were less defensive.

Mackie still looks out of sorts, and I wonder if that leg break has affected him more than we realised. The weird thing is that he was playing half the time as a wide midfielder, and half as a supplementary striker to Blackstock. In both roles he struggled to get into the game, and he never seemed to carry the ball the way he did in a 4-2-3-1.

'Deluded Mackie fan'

Air hostess clique

Mackie Watch on 10:33 - Oct 2 with 1922 viewsJonDoeman

Apart from Mackie , how good were Forest?
I was surprised they didn't win there....

It Is What It Is !!

Mackie Watch on 10:50 - Oct 2 with 1882 viewsTacticalR

You know what we've been saying about so many games that QPR have been involved in this season...that teams are much of a muchness? That applies here. In the first half both sides were fairly predictable in their build-up play, which gave way to a more helter-skelter affair in the second half. Forest were better than Charlton, but not miles better. At no point was the game lit up by a piece of Kranjčar-like skill.

Air hostess clique

Mackie Watch on 11:39 - Oct 2 with 1755 viewsTonto

Chalrton fan in my office was there and was disspointed they didnt pick up all 3 points. the Forest goal was a keeper error, and he said Chalrton were much the better side in the second half...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Mackie Watch on 12:11 - Oct 2 with 1663 viewsTacticalR

Mackie Watch on 11:39 - Oct 2 by Tonto

Chalrton fan in my office was there and was disspointed they didnt pick up all 3 points. the Forest goal was a keeper error, and he said Chalrton were much the better side in the second half...

Forest scored after 3 minutes, and I thought 'this is going to be a massacre'. If they had got another goal early on it might have been.

Charlton worked their way back into the match, had some good chances, but no way were they 'much the better side'. As mentioned instead 'much of a muchness'. (Editor's note...that's enough 'muches').
[Post edited 2 Oct 2013 12:12]

Air hostess clique

Mackie Watch on 12:39 - Oct 2 with 1573 viewsTonto

Unless Andy Much plays for them now... alas he doesnt...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Mackie Watch on 13:24 - Oct 2 with 1448 viewsbatmanhoop

really don't think there is much talent in this division, look at the Premiership and the amount of very average imports. Home grown talent seems non-existant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024