Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred 13:34 - Dec 7 with 7727 viewsozranger

Never got to start one of these, so there is always a first time. Hope the boys can make it two home wins on the trot and properly get back from last Saturday's mess.
Match Fred on 17:02 - Dec 7 with 657 viewsCHUBBS

Match Fred on 17:01 - Dec 7 by JAPRANGERS

poor game. And bloody stoke win too

Silver lining
Match Fred on 17:02 - Dec 7 with 659 viewsDieByYourSide

These things do happen in the Championship, grateful for the point in the end and we're still joint top. Obviously a poor result but thanks to our defence at least if we can't win these games we don't lose them.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Match Fred on 17:02 - Dec 7 with 659 viewskropotkin41

Disappointing after Tuesday, but it sounded as if Blackburn defended very well. We're not going to click every game.........

Having said that I don't understand why AJ wasn't used in the same way today as on Tuesday.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Fred on 17:08 - Dec 7 with 598 viewsderbyhoop

It is so unlikely that you are going to play well every week. It's a virtual impossibility to win every home game. Even going through a season without at least 1 home defeat is rare. The promotion side of 2010/11 lost at home twice.
Therefore it is inevitable that we drop points at some stage. I could see this coming and I'd rather drop points to Blackburn and, then, beat Leicester than the other way round.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Fred on 17:08 - Dec 7 with 598 viewsDylanP

Match Fred on 17:02 - Dec 7 by kropotkin41

Disappointing after Tuesday, but it sounded as if Blackburn defended very well. We're not going to click every game.........

Having said that I don't understand why AJ wasn't used in the same way today as on Tuesday.

How was it different?

I didn't think he played as well today as Tuesday. It might be that his legs aren't up to two games so close together. He looked lively on Tuesday, but didn't have the same pep today.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match Fred on 17:09 - Dec 7 with 595 viewskensalriser

Joint top my fckn ar$e! Second by a GD of 5.

Never hear we're joint top when we actually are, not second or third!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Fred on 17:12 - Dec 7 with 571 viewsYorkRanger

Match Fred on 17:08 - Dec 7 by derbyhoop

It is so unlikely that you are going to play well every week. It's a virtual impossibility to win every home game. Even going through a season without at least 1 home defeat is rare. The promotion side of 2010/11 lost at home twice.
Therefore it is inevitable that we drop points at some stage. I could see this coming and I'd rather drop points to Blackburn and, then, beat Leicester than the other way round.

Agreed. It's a tough league and we will not win every game. Our home form remains strong and we are in good shape. Some tough games coming up now.....
Match Fred on 17:32 - Dec 7 with 510 viewsDieByYourSide

Match Fred on 17:12 - Dec 7 by YorkRanger

Agreed. It's a tough league and we will not win every game. Our home form remains strong and we are in good shape. Some tough games coming up now.....

Also, Reading 1-2 Bournemouth today. We don't have a divine right to win these games, it's the f-cking Championship you get these disappointing results and they will happen to everyone. Wasn't it around this time in our promotion season we lost at home to Watford then at Elland Road? God knows what the reaction would be if that happened...

Poll: And it's hi ho

Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred on 17:45 - Dec 7 with 478 viewsisawqpratwcity

Match Fred on 17:32 - Dec 7 by DieByYourSide

Also, Reading 1-2 Bournemouth today. We don't have a divine right to win these games, it's the f-cking Championship you get these disappointing results and they will happen to everyone. Wasn't it around this time in our promotion season we lost at home to Watford then at Elland Road? God knows what the reaction would be if that happened...

Yeeeah......Nah.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024