Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zamora and Henry? 21:41 - Dec 26 with 2494 viewsYorkRanger

I have to say in amongst the gloom of a fairly lacklustre performance, the selection of Zamora is a complete mystery to me.

The guy has not played in weeks, was that really our best option up front or just a cheap shot by Harry to tell TF he needs a new striker in January?

Why not play Phillips up top or even Hoilett? He could have brought Yossi into midfield or play SWP?

On the subject of Henry he looks terrified of getting the ball and a yard off the pace.

That was p1ss poor, but I don't think we gave ourselves the best chance in our team selection.

Zamora and Henry? on 22:22 - Dec 26 with 1945 viewsAntti_Heinola

Henry was a joke signing from Day One. I hope Harry got what he wanted out of it.

Bare bones.

Zamora and Henry? on 22:27 - Dec 26 with 1900 viewsPunteR

I thought they both done ok.
The problems seem to be midfield. our creative players are not creative enough. Kranchar, Carroll, Jenus.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Zamora and Henry? on 22:29 - Dec 26 with 1893 viewsLambourn

Zamora is the worst player we have had bar none. May aswell have played onouha aswell, and went for a 0-0 that clown never brings nothing to the table, at all ever. Fulham must have rubbed there hands slinging us him and johnson. Both sick notes and injured again before they get fit and replacing with berbatov. Hire the man that struck those deals to get rid of all the vvankers we got.
Zamora and Henry? on 22:33 - Dec 26 with 1880 viewsted_hendrix

You could say that Redknapp has been found 'wanting' tonight with the injury to Charlie Austin.
Zamora is what he is either injured or a mile off the pace, AJ is either injured or in a position to be injured any minute.
That's not the sort of back up needed to be a promotion squad, we'll have to see what January brings (Gawd help us).
Couldn't understand why Onahu didn't start either.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Zamora and Henry? on 22:33 - Dec 26 with 1873 viewsQPR442

Zamora and Henry? on 22:22 - Dec 26 by Antti_Heinola

Henry was a joke signing from Day One. I hope Harry got what he wanted out of it.

I cannot believe that Harry played Henry and Zamora. Both are crap and both offer nothing.
Why why why Harry did you play them!!!!!!!
We should p#ss this league with our resources. Lose against Watford and I will start asking questions about Harry
Zamora and Henry? on 22:36 - Dec 26 with 1853 viewsPunteR

Zamora and Henry? on 22:33 - Dec 26 by QPR442

I cannot believe that Harry played Henry and Zamora. Both are crap and both offer nothing.
We should p#ss this league with our resources. Lose against Watford and I will start asking questions about Harry

We should p**s this league?
Have a word with your self

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Zamora and Henry? on 22:38 - Dec 26 with 1836 viewsYorkRanger

Zamora and Henry? on 22:33 - Dec 26 by ted_hendrix

You could say that Redknapp has been found 'wanting' tonight with the injury to Charlie Austin.
Zamora is what he is either injured or a mile off the pace, AJ is either injured or in a position to be injured any minute.
That's not the sort of back up needed to be a promotion squad, we'll have to see what January brings (Gawd help us).
Couldn't understand why Onahu didn't start either.

It's nailed on we will get a striker in Jan. who will be interesting. If he continues to play 1 up top, then he will need someone who doesn't expect to start every game (assuming Charlie is fit again quickly)
Zamora and Henry? on 22:45 - Dec 26 with 1808 viewshoopstar67

I have to say playing Zamora was a baffling decision ,wasted first 45 mins. The guy was awful before he was injured and to play him straight away after4 months out was just baffling, I thought we would lose before the match and when I saw the team selection I knew we would.
Login to get fewer ads

Zamora and Henry? on 22:45 - Dec 26 with 1805 viewsRangersAreBack

I'd say it's more a lack of desire and work ethic. I'm sure they look fabulous in training but in a match you have to earn the right to play.
Zamora and Henry? on 22:48 - Dec 26 with 1791 viewsted_hendrix

Surely we didn't pay £1 million for Henry or was that just a rumour?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Zamora and Henry? on 22:56 - Dec 26 with 1758 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Austin wasn't fit.

Neither Zamora nor AJ were fit enough for 90 minutes.

Harry started with Zamora & by half time, realised that the decision to play Bobby wasn't working out. So, he put AJ on instead, earlier in the game than he would have liked to.

Did Redknapp have any other options?

The selection of Henry, I cannot defend. For a hard man, he kept being knocked off the ball & looked far too lightweight.
Zamora and Henry? on 22:56 - Dec 26 with 1748 viewsQPR442

Zamora and Henry? on 22:36 - Dec 26 by PunteR

We should p**s this league?
Have a word with your self

I have.
We should piss this league with the resources we have.
We have the best squad and other teams could only dream of the players that we have got/got in. No other team in the division has a squad with that amount of quality and internationals.
However something is not working.
Zamora and Henry? on 23:01 - Dec 26 with 1722 viewsAntti_Heinola

Zamora and Henry? on 22:48 - Dec 26 by ted_hendrix

Surely we didn't pay £1 million for Henry or was that just a rumour?

it's true. £1m for a player Wolves didn't even want and their fans laughed their asses off. You can see why. Still, not Henry's fault we're a little bit dull, though - he's barely played.

Bare bones.

Zamora and Henry? on 23:11 - Dec 26 with 1679 viewsSpiritofGregory

Zamora and Henry? on 23:01 - Dec 26 by Antti_Heinola

it's true. £1m for a player Wolves didn't even want and their fans laughed their asses off. You can see why. Still, not Henry's fault we're a little bit dull, though - he's barely played.

Didn't their manager put him on the transfer list? They should of paid us to take him off their hands.
Zamora and Henry? on 23:17 - Dec 26 with 1651 viewsessextaxiboy

Zamora and Henry? on 22:56 - Dec 26 by QPR442

I have.
We have the best squad and other teams could only dream of the players that we have got/got in. No other team in the division has a squad with that amount of quality and internationals.

Why dont Man City piss the Prem then . They have resources Arsenal and Utd can only dream of . When they won it they waited til the last 20 seconds.

It doesnt work like that
Zamora and Henry? on 23:23 - Dec 26 with 1622 viewsQPR442

Zamora and Henry? on 23:17 - Dec 26 by essextaxiboy

Why dont Man City piss the Prem then . They have resources Arsenal and Utd can only dream of . When they won it they waited til the last 20 seconds.

It doesnt work like that

What like Rooney/Van Persie/Ozil/Cazola and the rest that I cant bother to name. You cannot compare established top four Prem teams with us who have just come from the Premiership and spent on players.
And
Yes it does work like that just ask Newcastle.
Zamora and Henry? on 23:31 - Dec 26 with 1601 viewsRangersAreBack

Zamora and Henry? on 22:56 - Dec 26 by QPR442

I have.

Disagree 100%. The squad is full of has beens living off past reputation.
Zamora and Henry? on 23:44 - Dec 26 with 1570 viewsQPR442

Zamora and Henry? on 23:31 - Dec 26 by RangersAreBack

Disagree 100%. The squad is full of has beens living off past reputation.

Funny I heard the word 'has beens' used when we signed Clint Hill and Derry and 'crap player' when Mackie came in from various posters. Yet they ended up getting us up. I guess then that Furlong/Helguson must fall into that group as well.
On the other side of the coin i wouldn't call BAE/Onuoha/carroll/Hoilet/Phillips 'has beens' either.
But then the MOM was Reid so is he a 'has been'?
Zamora and Henry? on 00:13 - Dec 27 with 1512 viewsHollowayRanger

Zamora and Henry? on 23:44 - Dec 26 by QPR442

Funny I heard the word 'has beens' used when we signed Clint Hill and Derry and 'crap player' when Mackie came in from various posters. Yet they ended up getting us up. I guess then that Furlong/Helguson must fall into that group as well.
On the other side of the coin i wouldn't call BAE/Onuoha/carroll/Hoilet/Phillips 'has beens' either.
But then the MOM was Reid so is he a 'has been'?

difference is hill and derry were still hungry to make it to premiership and on average wages

compared to our premiership has beens who now see us a way to top up thier pensions

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Zamora and Henry? on 00:22 - Dec 27 with 1488 views1386baggins

Zamora and Henry? on 22:22 - Dec 26 by Antti_Heinola

To be fair Henry hasn't had much of an opportunity. He was brought in as a squad player at best and to be honest he hasn't done a bad job when called upon. He was brought in to a midfield with his nemesis Joey Barton and when they have played together they haven't looked too bad. We missed JB today big time whether you like him or not.
For me the biggest culprits were the likes of Kranjar who as always has bags of skill but is quite casual and as for jenas, I don't see what he offers the team.
I agree ref Zamora, I don't particularly rate the guy however he hasn't played for I don't how long and all of a sudden he is expected to fill the shoes of Austin who works so hard for the team it's unbelievable.
This is where I think Harry has made a mistake, he thought we would have enough to get us through this game playing Zamora as if it was a comeback game, but he failed to understand how much it meant to forest. They were far more up for it than we were. Therefore I don't blame Zamora or Henry, I blame the whole team including Harry Redknapp and co, but that said they SHOULD learn from this and hopefully won't repeat it on Sunday.
(Hoping for a different result against the Hornets).
Zamora and Henry? on 00:29 - Dec 27 with 1467 viewsQPR442

Zamora and Henry? on 00:22 - Dec 27 by 1386baggins

To be fair Henry hasn't had much of an opportunity. He was brought in as a squad player at best and to be honest he hasn't done a bad job when called upon. He was brought in to a midfield with his nemesis Joey Barton and when they have played together they haven't looked too bad. We missed JB today big time whether you like him or not.
For me the biggest culprits were the likes of Kranjar who as always has bags of skill but is quite casual and as for jenas, I don't see what he offers the team.
I agree ref Zamora, I don't particularly rate the guy however he hasn't played for I don't how long and all of a sudden he is expected to fill the shoes of Austin who works so hard for the team it's unbelievable.
This is where I think Harry has made a mistake, he thought we would have enough to get us through this game playing Zamora as if it was a comeback game, but he failed to understand how much it meant to forest. They were far more up for it than we were. Therefore I don't blame Zamora or Henry, I blame the whole team including Harry Redknapp and co, but that said they SHOULD learn from this and hopefully won't repeat it on Sunday.
(Hoping for a different result against the Hornets).

I'm worried that he has not learned from the Leicester game. We look too predictable and don't have any end product and with Austin out it could be a tough 2 weeks
Zamora and Henry? on 00:46 - Dec 27 with 1430 viewsWilloW4

Zamora and Henry? on 22:33 - Dec 26 by QPR442

Redknapp is a con man...can't believe so many R's fans think he's great... His waffle is blah blah blah tough place to come, t'riffic little striker, for sure.... Blah blah blah... T'riffic,, smashing club, doing a great job,smashing, t'riffic!!!! For sure.!!!
Zamora and Henry? on 00:56 - Dec 27 with 1409 viewsenfieldargh

he could have played Onuhua as a striker. He's big, mobile and can play the ball. If frigging Greg Halford can play up front(and score) surely Ned would have been a better option than Zamora. BZ hasn't even played in the stiffs(or whatever they are called these days)

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Zamora and Henry? on 00:59 - Dec 27 with 1407 viewsqueensparker

Zamora and Henry? on 22:56 - Dec 26 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

Austin wasn't fit.

Neither Zamora nor AJ were fit enough for 90 minutes.

Harry started with Zamora & by half time, realised that the decision to play Bobby wasn't working out. So, he put AJ on instead, earlier in the game than he would have liked to.

Did Redknapp have any other options?

The selection of Henry, I cannot defend. For a hard man, he kept being knocked off the ball & looked far too lightweight.

Wise words from our resident groupie.

What the hell else were we supposed to do with Austin out? And it still should have been enough

Lots of time left. Not the end of the world
Zamora and Henry? on 01:12 - Dec 27 with 1390 viewsTacticalR

Oddly enough, Henry broke Zamora's leg in 2010:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/sep/13/wolves-karl-henry-bobby-zamora

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024