Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NON QPR - Loving your work, Lewis Holtby! 13:30 - Jan 4 with 1543 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Just thought that this story needed to be shared!

Yesterday, on his Facebook page, 'Spurs midfielder Holtby made this post:

"Hi guys!

Quick hot quiz with a BIG priiiiiizzzeee!!!

TWO TICKETS FOR TOMORROWS GAME AGAINST ARS...L

Question: which former Tottenham player had my former shirt number 23 and his name is named like an animal in a different language?

Just answer with the correct name and by sending a picture of you in your most creative pose. The winner will be announced by 10am tomorrow morning.

Good luck :)"

Hundreds of people posted their answer; their pictures & the reasons why they thought they deserved the tickets more than anyone else. This morning, Lewis posted this:

"Good morning @all! Wow!! Thanks for all nice & crazy pics!! I've laughed a lot in the last 1-2 hours!! THANKS!!!
Wouldn't have expected so many pics in such a short time and I would love to give all of you a ticket for today's game.
But there can be only one... 😊

The right answer is CHRISTIAN "GOAT" ZIEGE

And the lucky one is... C****** P********* (EDIT: I've hidden the name to protect the innocent).
CONGRATULATIONS! You'll get a private message on Facebook with all info about the deposit of the tickets. Please check your inbox and friendship request.

Enjoy the game!!!!😊

Wish all of you a nice weekend! COYS"

What a lovely gesture, from a lovely lad! Great to see interaction like this between a player & the fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024