Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
liverpool 7 games from the title 13:25 - Mar 30 with 3800 viewsHollowayRanger

if they win all 7 the title is their's

Liverpool Vs Tottenham
West Ham V Liverpool
Liverpool V Man City
Norwich V Liverpool
Liverpool V Chelsea
Crystal Palace V Liverpool
Liverpool V Newcastle

tough 7 mind

could lose 4 of them

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

liverpool 7 games from the title on 14:14 - Mar 30 with 1947 viewsBluce_Ree

C**ts. I hope they lose them all.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

liverpool 7 games from the title on 14:30 - Mar 30 with 1918 viewsHollowayRanger

liverpool 7 games from the title on 14:14 - Mar 30 by Bluce_Ree

C**ts. I hope they lose them all.

what and chelski win?

or worse for me the goonies!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

liverpool 7 games from the title on 14:49 - Mar 30 with 1891 viewsbosh67

liverpool 7 games from the title on 14:30 - Mar 30 by HollowayRanger

what and chelski win?

or worse for me the goonies!

Would love to see Liverpool get it this year.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

liverpool 7 games from the title on 15:01 - Mar 30 with 1872 viewsJigsore

I see that Fulham have managed to pull it back to 1-1 against Everton. As it stands they're on 25 points, the same amount we managed last although their GD is 10 worse than ours at -40.

I forgot just how much of a disaster that season was.

edit: although now they're 3-1 down so they still might do worse than us yet
[Post edited 30 Mar 2014 15:14]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

liverpool 7 games from the title on 15:18 - Mar 30 with 1851 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

liverpool 7 games from the title on 15:01 - Mar 30 by Jigsore

I see that Fulham have managed to pull it back to 1-1 against Everton. As it stands they're on 25 points, the same amount we managed last although their GD is 10 worse than ours at -40.

Mate, every time I see one of your posts I want to put some Carcass on.

As for the OP: of all the teams challenging for the title I would like to seer Liverpool win it, just for the way they've been playing.
liverpool 7 games from the title on 15:26 - Mar 30 with 1841 viewsRANGERS4EVER

liverpool 7 games from the title on 15:01 - Mar 30 by Jigsore

In terms of the team and manager, it would be great to see Liverpool win it. They play great football and Rogers is pretty likeable, and I love Gerrard.
In terms of fans, however, they are the worst to win it. I could not stand the next year of their fans gloating and thinking they were brilliant, they really annoy me

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

liverpool 7 games from the title on 15:34 - Mar 30 with 1827 viewsQPR442

liverpool 7 games from the title on 15:26 - Mar 30 by RANGERS4EVER

In terms of the team and manager, it would be great to see Liverpool win it. They play great football and Rogers is pretty likeable, and I love Gerrard.
In terms of fans, however, they are the worst to win it. I could not stand the next year of their fans gloating and thinking they were brilliant, they really annoy me

I would prefer Man City to win it as I hate Liverpool fans and their 'God given right' to be at the top and 'Only fans of Liverpool understand what things mean' cr#p that I hear all the time.
As for Foolham I have never really cared about them but after the cr#p I have seen on Twitter and various message boards, I hope the c###s go down and see all those 25K fans turn up against Barnsley (not). They will be back to 6K gates in 2 years.
liverpool 7 games from the title on 15:49 - Mar 30 with 1799 viewstimcocking

I'm cheering them on grudgingly. Much as i'll take no pleasure whatsoever in the scousers winning it, they've been superb this year to watch, excellent stuff. Can't see any reason i'd prefer Chelsea or City to win it.

I don't think they'll do it though.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2014 15:50]
Login to get fewer ads

liverpool 7 games from the title on 16:08 - Mar 30 with 1773 viewsE17hoop

liverpool 7 games from the title on 15:49 - Mar 30 by timcocking

I'm cheering them on grudgingly. Much as i'll take no pleasure whatsoever in the scousers winning it, they've been superb this year to watch, excellent stuff. Can't see any reason i'd prefer Chelsea or City to win it.

I don't think they'll do it though.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2014 15:50]

Liverpool 1 up in less than 2 mins.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

liverpool 7 games from the title on 17:00 - Mar 30 with 1698 viewsHollowayRanger

liverpool 7 games from the title on 16:08 - Mar 30 by E17hoop

Liverpool 1 up in less than 2 mins.

2-0 ht

6 1/2 games to go

and everton closing gap on goonies

and next sunday is everton v goonies!

Listen to the band play!

liverpool 7 games from the title on 17:25 - Mar 30 with 1655 viewsToast_R

liverpool 7 games from the title on 15:34 - Mar 30 by QPR442

I would prefer Man City to win it as I hate Liverpool fans and their 'God given right' to be at the top and 'Only fans of Liverpool understand what things mean' cr#p that I hear all the time.
As for Foolham I have never really cared about them but after the cr#p I have seen on Twitter and various message boards, I hope the c###s go down and see all those 25K fans turn up against Barnsley (not). They will be back to 6K gates in 2 years.

Why is it Barnsley are always held as the epitome of w@nky lower league away fixtures?

Not a bad old ground you know. Would rather go there then some of the the flat pack soulless bowls some of the so called bigger clubs make us sit in.
liverpool 7 games from the title on 18:02 - Mar 30 with 1577 viewsGloucs_R

liverpool 7 games from the title on 17:25 - Mar 30 by Toast_R

Why is it Barnsley are always held as the epitome of w@nky lower league away fixtures?

Not a bad old ground you know. Would rather go there then some of the the flat pack soulless bowls some of the so called bigger clubs make us sit in.

I offered to bet a mate of mine £50 that QPR finish higher then Liverpool once over the next 5 years. That was our 1st season in the Prem. He didnt take the bet as though he would lose money....lucky escape for me.

Poll: Are we staying up?

liverpool 7 games from the title on 18:08 - Mar 30 with 1545 viewsQPR442

liverpool 7 games from the title on 17:25 - Mar 30 by Toast_R

Nothing against Barnsley and I agree I look at them as a proper club with proper ground. However they are the team that most associate with a w@nky lower league fixture.
liverpool 7 games from the title on 18:17 - Mar 30 with 1530 viewsBluce_Ree

liverpool 7 games from the title on 14:49 - Mar 30 by bosh67

I hate football so much.

They will be unbearable. Fking internet will be awash with crowing Fking reds going in about it FOREVER and hash tagging everything with #YNWA for no apparent reason.

I'd rather die than live through it.

liverpool 7 games from the title on 18:56 - Mar 30 with 1454 viewskomradkirk

liverpool 7 games from the title on 18:17 - Mar 30 by Bluce_Ree

I hate football so much.

They will be unbearable. Fking internet will be awash with crowing Fking reds going in about it FOREVER and hash tagging everything with #YNWA for no apparent reason.

and how they haven't spunked money ike Chelsea and City.....they got Suarez in a lucky bag bag by all accounts....im sure they paid about 100 million for the team.
liverpool 7 games from the title on 19:01 - Mar 30 with 1442 viewsN12Hoop

I hate football so much.

As much as I loathe Liverpool and all their plastic fans (only 2nd to Manure on the plastic fan front), i'd rather they won the league then the verminous scum up the road. Obviously i'd rather City won then both of them, but I think i'd rather Liverpool than Arse simply because I know far more insufferable Arse fans then Liverpool ones

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

liverpool 7 games from the title on 19:03 - Mar 30 with 1434 viewsHollowayRanger

liverpool 7 games from the title on 19:01 - Mar 30 by N12Hoop

As much as I loathe Liverpool and all their plastic fans (only 2nd to Manure on the plastic fan front), i'd rather they won the league then the verminous scum up the road. Obviously i'd rather City won then both of them, but I think i'd rather Liverpool than Arse simply because I know far more insufferable Arse fans then Liverpool ones

id like to win title

liverpool

city

chelski

arsenal

and keeping fingers crossed the toffees finish 4th

Listen to the band play!

liverpool 7 games from the title on 19:36 - Mar 30 with 1373 viewsdaveB

i hope liverpool win it as that would be another wonderful kick in the balls for man utd which would be most amusing plus it would stop Mourinhio winning it
liverpool 7 games from the title on 19:38 - Mar 30 with 1368 viewsBluce_Ree

Just look at twitter. Fking hell, the gloating already is astonishing. C*nts.

liverpool 7 games from the title on 19:40 - Mar 30 with 1362 viewskomradkirk

liverpool 7 games from the title on 19:36 - Mar 30 by daveB

i hope liverpool win it as that would be another wonderful kick in the balls for man utd which would be most amusing plus it would stop Mourinhio winning it

it would be like a dagger to the melting man united hearts for sure
liverpool 7 games from the title on 19:47 - Mar 30 with 1351 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

liverpool 7 games from the title on 14:49 - Mar 30 by bosh67

Boo and hiss you get a down arrow for that!

I can't stand the bleeding hearts of Liverpool, as someone else said the second most plastic of all fans out there and anyway they've won enough in their time. Also I can't stand that Suarez character. He is a fantastic football player but I wouldn't want him at QPR. I'm sure quod be unpopular among the masses but I like to think we are above employing such types.

Anyway, I just don't want to see them win as it would mean an influx of even more full kit wànkers and cockney scousers. Daglish can fûck off and all.
liverpool 7 games from the title on 19:49 - Mar 30 with 1346 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I hate football so much.

Agree. Lets hope they balls it up and Suarez fûcks off to Italy/Spain/Germany.
liverpool 7 games from the title on 19:50 - Mar 30 with 1342 viewsCamberleyR

liverpool 7 games from the title on 15:26 - Mar 30 by RANGERS4EVER

"Rogers is pretty likeable"

Don't recall him being very likeable as Swansea boss when he was calling for us to be docked points over Faurlingate this time three years ago.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

liverpool 7 games from the title on 19:54 - Mar 30 with 1330 viewsWatford_Ranger

liverpool 7 games from the title on 19:47 - Mar 30 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Boo and hiss you get a down arrow for that!

I can't stand the bleeding hearts of Liverpool, as someone else said the second most plastic of all fans out there and anyway they've won enough in their time. Also I can't stand that Suarez character. He is a fantastic football player but I wouldn't want him at QPR. I'm sure quod be unpopular among the masses but I like to think we are above employing such types.

Anyway, I just don't want to see them win as it would mean an influx of even more full kit wànkers and cockney scousers. Daglish can fûck off and all.

If we had a player with 1% of Suarez's ability and attitude he'd be in the hall of fame after a season.
liverpool 7 games from the title on 19:57 - Mar 30 with 1322 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

liverpool 7 games from the title on 19:54 - Mar 30 by Watford_Ranger

If we had a player with 1% of Suarez's ability and attitude he'd be in the hall of fame after a season.

I don't doubt his ability, but he is NOT 'the right sort'.

Again, to be crystal clear, he is a fantastic football player, but I, me, little old insignificant me, would not want him at our club.

Edit: I agree with your comment just thought I'd make my point clear!
[Post edited 30 Mar 2014 19:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024