Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to clives motm pick 01:56 - Apr 27 with 2867 viewsbob566

I mean it could even be begovic. This is the toughest yet. I had them all at 9s bar colback and that was only for the petulant yellow card brain fart he always seems to have.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 02:25 - Apr 27 with 1762 viewsNorthernr

Me too.

Feel free to help out.

Currently trying to find my house.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 02:41 - Apr 27 with 1724 viewsScubaHoop

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 02:25 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Me too.

Feel free to help out.

Where did you last see it?
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 03:51 - Apr 27 with 1643 viewsnumptydumpty

Me too.

Feel free to help out.

Has the house moved ??

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 09:36 - Apr 27 with 1461 viewsEsox_Lucius

Chair, followed by Chair with Chair a very close 3rd. He was immense all over the pitch tonight and Lids couldn't handle him at all. Notwithstanding the Paddy Kenny over Taarabt mentality, Only JCS and Paal came close to him last night.

The grass is always greener.

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 09:43 - Apr 27 with 1431 viewsGaryBannister86

Me too.

Feel free to help out.

Marti 10
Begovic 7
Dunne 7
Cook 8
JCS 8
Paal 9
Field 8
Colback 8
Chair 8
Andersen 8
Willock 8
Dykes 8
Prince 10
Fans 10
[Post edited 27 Apr 9:46]
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 09:44 - Apr 27 with 1427 viewsE15Hoop

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 09:36 - Apr 27 by Esox_Lucius

Chair, followed by Chair with Chair a very close 3rd. He was immense all over the pitch tonight and Lids couldn't handle him at all. Notwithstanding the Paddy Kenny over Taarabt mentality, Only JCS and Paal came close to him last night.

Funny how people see the same game differntly, isn't it?

For me it was, once again, Field the Shield, who was everywhere all at once it seemed, and had some kind of other-worldly 6th sense about where he needed to be to plug gaps defensively and then start us off again on the front foot, all seemingly without breaking sweat.

We've spent many long hours previously, I know, waxing lyrical about how important he is to the team, but last night he was the central pivot and the WD-40 that kept the team flowing like a freashly oiled machine all at the same time.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 09:46 - Apr 27 with 1390 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Field all day. Absolutely immense in that central area. Thought Dykes was very good as well, again the defensive work rate was excellent, and grabbed another goal.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 09:47 - Apr 27 with 1387 viewsGaryBannister86

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 09:44 - Apr 27 by E15Hoop

For me it was, once again, Field the Shield, who was everywhere all at once it seemed, and had some kind of other-worldly 6th sense about where he needed to be to plug gaps defensively and then start us off again on the front foot, all seemingly without breaking sweat.

We've spent many long hours previously, I know, waxing lyrical about how important he is to the team, but last night he was the central pivot and the WD-40 that kept the team flowing like a freashly oiled machine all at the same time.

Field was terrific, as he has been last few games. Thought Paal was really impressive too, especially after a particularly ropey game against Preston.
Login to get fewer ads

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 09:51 - Apr 27 with 1361 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 09:47 - Apr 27 by GaryBannister86

Field was terrific, as he has been last few games. Thought Paal was really impressive too, especially after a particularly ropey game against Preston.

Field for me too.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 09:55 - Apr 27 with 1343 viewsloftboy

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 09:47 - Apr 27 by GaryBannister86

Paals best game of the season IMHO

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 10:01 - Apr 27 with 1321 viewsEsox_Lucius

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 09:44 - Apr 27 by E15Hoop

It may be where I view the game from (1st row MU behind the goal) but you see the game from above and you can see the movement of players a lot better than when I used to be in the front of the Loft behind the goal. You lose a bit of depth perspective about what is happening closer to the School End but generally it is an excellent view to watch the whole game unfurl.

The grass is always greener.

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 10:02 - Apr 27 with 1308 viewsParkRoyalR

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 09:36 - Apr 27 by Esox_Lucius

A very good albeit deflected shot and better ss playing closer to Willock as always but unlikely in most fans top 3..mine would be....

1st Field, never gave them time
2nd JCS, so composed under pressure
3rd Colback, that half turn got us on the front foot
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 10:06 - Apr 27 with 1285 viewsAntti_Heinola

If you score one, make two and run your ass off all day and be constantly available to receive the ball and never give it away, you’re motm. He was the matchwinner and it best player, but that’s not to say every other player wasn’t absolutely outstanding.

Bare bones.

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 10:09 - Apr 27 with 1272 viewsWatford_Ranger

The big weakness of our formation in my uninformed view is we often leave the full-backs exposed which against Summerville and Gnonto was keeping me up at night. Both full-backs were great but I thought Field and Colback closed off that space really well. It did help that Gnonto had a strop after five minutes and never stopped. Field for me.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 10:09 - Apr 27 with 1274 viewsloftboy

I would give it to all of them.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 10:09 - Apr 27 with 1272 viewswelwynranger

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 10:01 - Apr 27 by Esox_Lucius

It may be where I view the game from (1st row MU behind the goal) but you see the game from above and you can see the movement of players a lot better than when I used to be in the front of the Loft behind the goal. You lose a bit of depth perspective about what is happening closer to the School End but generally it is an excellent view to watch the whole game unfurl.

Totally agree i sit in front row LU.
Right above the penalty spot.
Grest view of everything from there.
Although it been hard to watch the Rs failbto score at that end so often , while the oppo seem to manage it very easily.
But i wouldnt change my seat i love it🤣
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 10:40 - Apr 27 with 1190 viewsHAYESBOY

My ratings:

Begovic - 8
Dunne - 7
Cook - 8
JCS - 8
Paal - 8
Colback - 8
Field - 8
Andersen - 7
Willock - 7
Chair - 9
Dykes - 8

Mom - Chair. He was affective last night and released the ball quicker. On the ball he
makes us tick, but he works his socks off as well off the ball.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 10:41 - Apr 27 with 1189 viewsLanhoop

Chair was MOTM. Everyone else just a fraction behind him. Honourable mentions to Field and Colback. Credit to Paal and Begovic for their best showings for several weeks but that was a team performance where everyone, without exception, performed. Zero weak links. Marti the Magician.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 11:15 - Apr 27 with 1128 viewsaston_hoop

I thought Field was the standout player for us with Chair, Paal and JCS all excellent. I asked a couple of neutrals who watched the game and Paal was getting a lot of love

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 11:22 - Apr 27 with 1093 viewsthehat

Could be anyone of them tonight but we gave it to Field on the way home - He absolutely bossed the midfield along with Colback.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 11:24 - Apr 27 with 1083 viewsquickpassrotter

I think you have to give it to Sam Field, and our midfield snapped away at them all night.
BBC Radio Leeds, online, saying that QPR absolutely bullied Leeds across the 90 minutes.
We certainly stepped up the physicality in the team in the second half of the season (no Dozzie there either).
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 11:39 - Apr 27 with 1055 viewsmart_Goblin

It’s a tough choice isn’t it. Some performances of the season in there.
Cook and JCS exceptional again. Colback and Field dominant but Willock and Chair were so good. First time I can remember them both having license to wander and follow each other around the pitch when we had the ball but disciplined with tremendous work rate without it . Ok, so a slight whiff of being in the shop window, but I don’t really care . Chair pips it and fully deserved.
Little mention for Dykes . I thought he was great last night . Begovic too . Big saves at important times
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 11:40 - Apr 27 with 1044 viewsAntti_Heinola

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 11:15 - Apr 27 by aston_hoop

I thought Field was the standout player for us with Chair, Paal and JCS all excellent. I asked a couple of neutrals who watched the game and Paal was getting a lot of love

Arguably Paal's best game for us.

Bare bones.

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 11:50 - Apr 27 with 984 viewsParkRoyalR

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 11:39 - Apr 27 by mart_Goblin

It’s a tough choice isn’t it. Some performances of the season in there.
Cook and JCS exceptional again. Colback and Field dominant but Willock and Chair were so good. First time I can remember them both having license to wander and follow each other around the pitch when we had the ball but disciplined with tremendous work rate without it . Ok, so a slight whiff of being in the shop window, but I don’t really care . Chair pips it and fully deserved.
Little mention for Dykes . I thought he was great last night . Begovic too . Big saves at important times

You're point about Willock + Chairs license to wander with the ball but structured and disciplined without was key to our attacking play and the first time I noticed a clear plan in our attacking play.

Wollock + Chair are so much more effective when playing closer together than 50 yards apart on opposite sides of the pitch.

Also, Dykes who is a confidence player is so much more effective when he goes full Aussie Rules aggression from the off as winning a few of those early aerial battles lifts his and the teams confidence.

First time in a long time I thought we had a cohesive attacking unit last night.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 12:03 - Apr 27 with 949 viewsPaddyhoops

The crowd deserved it in my opinion.
Loud and proud most of the game .
Gave their players absolute hell from minute one .
An absolute bear pit.
I mentioned in a thread I started a while back that Patrick Bamford hated coming here as a player.
He must have doubled down on that comment last night.
In all seriousness. I’d give it to Colback . Controlled the play from start to finish.
Special mention to Begovich . He had his best game for us last night.
Looked genuinely moved by the reception after the game and his family had bought into it with their QPR tops on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024