Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
anyone catch the press conference? 12:03 - Apr 25 with 1694 viewsRs_Holy

...anything new to report or was it all stock Redknapp answers?
anyone catch the press conference? on 12:08 - Apr 25 with 1678 viewsfrancisbowles

The usual, arrived half an hour late, drinking tea, took about two minutes for questions (which I can't hear) to move to Moyes and Spurs.

Oh Charlie is ok to play after training all week!
anyone catch the press conference? on 12:15 - Apr 25 with 1638 viewsPommyhoop

anyone catch the press conference? on 12:08 - Apr 25 by francisbowles

The usual, arrived half an hour late, drinking tea, took about two minutes for questions (which I can't hear) to move to Moyes and Spurs.

Oh Charlie is ok to play after training all week!

Yep I noticed how he perked up when the questions moved on from the mundane QPR sh!t to the Moyes situation ..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

anyone catch the press conference? on 12:46 - Apr 25 with 1524 viewsWokingR

anyone catch the press conference? on 12:15 - Apr 25 by Pommyhoop

Yep I noticed how he perked up when the questions moved on from the mundane QPR sh!t to the Moyes situation ..

Yes, but who has been triffic this week ?
anyone catch the press conference? on 12:52 - Apr 25 with 1482 viewsdaveB

really dull questions met with equally bland answers.

Austin and Simpson fine for tomorrow, still want to keep winning as can catch Derby.
Looks like we'll play WIgan, top side etc
Millwall blah blah, Holloway and Bircham great QPR men, will be a tough game.
Jenas getting fit but not back tomorrow, fans have important role in the playoffs, big advantage to be home second

Rest was about Moyes and lack of British managers doing well to which he said Rogers is British and about to win the league
anyone catch the press conference? on 13:06 - Apr 25 with 1434 viewsPommyhoop

anyone catch the press conference? on 12:46 - Apr 25 by WokingR

Yes, but who has been triffic this week ?

h's last comment was interesting. Jenas is improving ,needs another week and H doe'snt want to throw him in too soon to see him break down again.
So were gonna have Jenas ,Dunne and BAE. in the play offs. Dynamic eh..

anyone catch the press conference? on 13:23 - Apr 25 with 1381 viewslondonscottish

anyone catch the press conference? on 12:15 - Apr 25 by Pommyhoop

I've come the conclusion that this is the reason that so many of us feel so flat this season.

I was expecting Warnock levels of banter/fun/passion.

But he looks so utterly bored.

It's amazing the squad actually show up if that's what he's like all the time.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

anyone catch the press conference? on 13:26 - Apr 25 with 1365 viewssimmo

The questions he's asked are so ridiculous

'Have you met Olly, do you know him?'

HR: Yeah I have met him

'He's a character isn't he'

HR: Yeah a character.

FFS.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

anyone catch the press conference? on 13:45 - Apr 25 with 1315 viewsR_from_afar

An inspiration to both the players and the fans, as ever

9.5/10 on the couldn't be @rsed-ometer.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

anyone catch the press conference? on 13:47 - Apr 25 with 1310 viewssmegma

Ollie and Birch are doing a triffik job
anyone catch the press conference? on 13:59 - Apr 25 with 1271 viewsPinnerPaul

Tell you what watch the Mourinho press conference, that WILL give you something to moan about.

What did club say to you about team selection - "Private"

What did you say to them - "Private"

Your friend Brendan has done a good job hasn't he? - "I'm not talking about Liverpool"

After about 10 or more so questions and "answers" someone cracks and dares to point out that this isn't very informative, the childish one replies "If you want a better press conference, go and see the FA"

Someone else asks why he is being so trite to which he replies "Everytime I speak it has....consequences, even when I say the ref has had an amazing match"

There we go - at least HR doesn't act like a 3 year old who has had all his sweets taken away!
anyone catch the press conference? on 14:03 - Apr 25 with 1247 viewsPommyhoop

anyone catch the press conference? on 13:59 - Apr 25 by PinnerPaul

Tell you what watch the Mourinho press conference, that WILL give you something to moan about.

What did club say to you about team selection - "Private"

What did you say to them - "Private"

Your friend Brendan has done a good job hasn't he? - "I'm not talking about Liverpool"

After about 10 or more so questions and "answers" someone cracks and dares to point out that this isn't very informative, the childish one replies "If you want a better press conference, go and see the FA"

Someone else asks why he is being so trite to which he replies "Everytime I speak it has....consequences, even when I say the ref has had an amazing match"

There we go - at least HR doesn't act like a 3 year old who has had all his sweets taken away!

<<<<<
>>>>>>>>
Nope ,he acts like a tired 67 year old who's knee is f"cking killing him..And needs to give it up and f@ck right off to his private beach in Dorset.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2014 14:13]

anyone catch the press conference? on 14:52 - Apr 25 with 1136 viewsdaveB

anyone catch the press conference? on 13:45 - Apr 25 by R_from_afar

An inspiration to both the players and the fans, as ever

9.5/10 on the couldn't be @rsed-ometer.

RFA

from the questions asked what did you expect/hope for him to say
anyone catch the press conference? on 15:23 - Apr 25 with 1045 viewskensalriser

yeah rein it in Pommy ffs, the ad hominem attacks on Redknapp are getting even more tiresome than our football! Criticise him on the job by all means, but his knee, his age, his twitch and his supposed morals have f all to do with it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

anyone catch the press conference? on 15:41 - Apr 25 with 996 viewsPommyhoop

anyone catch the press conference? on 15:23 - Apr 25 by kensalriser

yeah rein it in Pommy ffs, the ad hominem attacks on Redknapp are getting even more tiresome than our football! Criticise him on the job by all means, but his knee, his age, his twitch and his supposed morals have f all to do with it.

I've never mentioned his twitch. Or his saggy chops ,ever .That would be low.I dont care about his alledged tax dodges .In fact unlike some on here I have a sneaking admiration if he did dodge the tax man. I just think he is a very average manager and due to his age and perhaps his troublesome knee and perhaps us being a step down from the dizzy heights of nearly England manager and nearly allegdedly Ukraine manager,his heart is'nt quite in it.
Your right tho I shouldve done a disclaimer saying if you are offended by the mention of a dodgy knee ,dont read the post.
Even tho I once popped my knee cap..Very painfull.

anyone catch the press conference? on 18:37 - Apr 25 with 780 viewsR_from_afar

anyone catch the press conference? on 14:52 - Apr 25 by daveB

from the questions asked what did you expect/hope for him to say

OK, I'd like the person who, backed up by a large, mostly hand-picked team,is being paid seven figures to do a job which is comfortably within his capabilities to, just for once, show one iota of enthusiasm.

It's not just about what he says, it's also an attitude thing.

Before you start accusing me of wanting him sacked or something, I don't think he has done a terrible job, but hells bells, show a bit of spirit, just once! How hard can it be?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

anyone catch the press conference? on 18:58 - Apr 25 with 728 viewsBklynRanger

I read this first and just watched it and didn't think it was that bad. He's done a lot worse.

I wouldn't care if he sat there doing the crossword if he could get some organization and enthusiasm into the team every week.

It's the times when it's looked like we're lackadaisical from top to bottom that the press conferences get scrutinised as one more symptom of that, but I thought he was ok today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024