Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie 20:28 - Jun 3 with 2948 viewsqueensparker

Saw a post about this new media centre being built a while back, but I've still heard absolutely nothing from the club so hoped I'd be alright. Anyway, after one of us did a bit of digging it turns out that the eight seats that me, my Dad, uncles,brother, mates etc have sat in for years are all gone.

I know how the people evicted for the C Club felt now. I'm gutted, I saw my first game in that very seat in 1981 and my Dad and his bothers have been sitting there for decades. All the people round us as well, I've been seeing them every two weeks or so since the eighties.

Going down to the box office in the morning to try and sort it out. They've helpfully sorted us all out with single seats scattered around the ground apparently. Feck that.
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 20:32 - Jun 3 with 2916 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

That's awful man I hope you get it sorted, and by that I mean a charge free upgrade to eight of the best seats in the house for next season at least! May be one to feed back to people like QPR1st/Official Supporters Club too, maybe they can't do anything but if everyone feeds such things back to these kinds of groups (and of course your own efforts at the Club) then sometime they'll start listening.
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 20:34 - Jun 3 with 2901 viewsStanisgod

At least you haven't been chucked out for an eight year old who only goes to five games a year.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 20:37 - Jun 3 with 2886 viewsmichael67

They are relocating the studio block I believe from the school end to ER stand. A thing seemingly the fa/sky/some other cnts want to do now we are back in PL.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 21:13 - Jun 3 with 2740 viewsRs_Holy

Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 20:37 - Jun 3 by michael67

They are relocating the studio block I believe from the school end to ER stand. A thing seemingly the fa/sky/some other cnts want to do now we are back in PL.

Confused... I thought the studio was already in the Ellerslie.... Above the X Block???
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 22:08 - Jun 3 with 2630 viewsade_qpr

Feel for you, having similar problems with one of my sporting events.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 22:11 - Jun 3 with 2616 viewsted_hendrix

Queensparker,

I wish you luck, when us and Reading were in the Prem I had a meeting with the stadium manager at the Madejski shit hole, he was telling me that the Prem had made stipulations and new rules about additional camera positions for the coming season and that Reading had to do a few alterations and he presumed we would too, of course we both got relegated so I'm presuming that we have now been affected with the change.

Its wrong of course that you have to move having sat there for so long, nobody gives a flying fck about the fan on the street that turns up year on year.

Get those camera angle right, that's what matters apparently.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 22:11 - Jun 3 with 2611 viewshoopstilidie

I've accidentally clicked the "abuse report" thing!
No idea how to undo it.
Sorry Queensparker

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 22:18 - Jun 3 with 2582 viewsBlackCrowe

Very bad luck mate. find it incredible that they can't find somewhere good to seat you all together. It'll all come good I reckon on that front albeit not in your time-honoured seats.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 22:30 - Jun 3 with 2544 viewsLowerloftLad

I was moved form the loft after just a few seasons and that was annoying enough hope you get a free upgrade and a free game in the box for something like that

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 22:43 - Jun 3 with 2502 viewsqueensparker

I wish I'd known beforehand, I'd have walked out of the Wigan game with it under my arm! Would have looked great on the patio

Ah well, sure it will get sorted out.
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 01:57 - Jun 4 with 2378 viewsDave_Lazy

That was us, went to the box office last Saturday as I'm currently out of the country and wanted to get it sorted. Not offered any "sweetener" by the guy there, no discount just an apology. We were fortunate to get three seat together in the same block, looks like there aren't any spares until gone 28th June. Guy in box office has given us a promise to ensure that we can move seats if any one doesn't renew. (Something I think is highly unlikely).
I did ask what would happen if we get relegated again and would we get our seats back. The guy just had a situations vacant look on his face!!

Good luck with it all.
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 07:35 - Jun 4 with 2257 viewssaxbend

A sweetener wouldn't be worth taking anyway. When my family were evicted from the Lower Loft, they offered us gold seats at Silver prices for one season. We pointed out that if we took it we'd just have to move again the following year, otherwise commit to paying Gold prices from then on, so we took the best adjacent Silver seats available.
I recommend you get the seats offered while it still counts as a renewal and let the club know that as soon as the deadline's passed you'll be down there trying to sort a move to adjacent seats. If you do it in person at the box office they should be very helpful, and will even take you into the stand to let you assess the seats for yourselves.
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 09:14 - Jun 4 with 2103 viewssmegma

Don't bother emailing Mr Beard or Box Office Manager Jenny Elliott as they won't even grace you with a reply. First the club did it to SAR fans to create C Club which is hardly ever full. Then they kicked fans out of the lower loft so Michael Gove isn't surrounded by oiks. And now this.
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 09:36 - Jun 4 with 2069 viewsBluce_Ree

Splitting you all up isn't cool but I guess it won't matter in a few years when we're at the new ground.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 11:24 - Jun 4 with 1974 viewsqprichard

Do we know which seats are affected?
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 11:48 - Jun 4 with 1937 viewsqueensparker

I'll find out later Richard, I think it's the middle part of Block T, Row T and all the way back from there
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 11:48 - Jun 4 with 1936 viewsTacticalR

The extras can't be allowed to get in the way of the cameras.

Air hostess clique

Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 12:14 - Jun 4 with 1897 viewsDave_Lazy

Richard

It affects rows T back up to the last row and around 12-15 seats across.
A total of 80 seats being cleared to make way for whatever is going in there.

The sweetener was that we could go and see the players train. I live 15 minutes away and informed them that I could do that whenever I wanted.

Good luck to everyone up there. It's not the moving it's the breaking up of friendships and the banter established over a long period of time that's the frustration.
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 14:12 - Jun 4 with 1765 viewsqueensparker

To be fair to the club, just been down there and they couldn't have been more helpful. This has been imposed on them so can't get too angry about it, it's just crappy luck, and I suppose will make a new stadium easier to bear.

Anyway took a tour around the available groups of seats (most of them with bloody great posts in front of the goals), and found a decent group not too far away.

Didn't leave without a nostalgic picture or two of the old place... Good luck to all our old muckers in the T Block!

Thanks to Maria in the box office who was great.
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 14:46 - Jun 4 with 1711 viewsqprichard

Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 12:14 - Jun 4 by Dave_Lazy

Richard

It affects rows T back up to the last row and around 12-15 seats across.
A total of 80 seats being cleared to make way for whatever is going in there.

The sweetener was that we could go and see the players train. I live 15 minutes away and informed them that I could do that whenever I wanted.

Good luck to everyone up there. It's not the moving it's the breaking up of friendships and the banter established over a long period of time that's the frustration.

Thanks.
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 14:48 - Jun 4 with 1705 viewsAunt_Nelly

Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 14:12 - Jun 4 by queensparker

To be fair to the club, just been down there and they couldn't have been more helpful. This has been imposed on them so can't get too angry about it, it's just crappy luck, and I suppose will make a new stadium easier to bear.

Anyway took a tour around the available groups of seats (most of them with bloody great posts in front of the goals), and found a decent group not too far away.

Didn't leave without a nostalgic picture or two of the old place... Good luck to all our old muckers in the T Block!

Thanks to Maria in the box office who was great.

Good to hear they sorted you out.

You should ask for your row of seats. They are heading for the skip anyway.
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 14:53 - Jun 4 with 1690 viewsqueensparker

Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 14:48 - Jun 4 by Aunt_Nelly

Good to hear they sorted you out.

You should ask for your row of seats. They are heading for the skip anyway.

I did! We'll see how far I get
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 23:49]
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 14:57 - Jun 4 with 1680 viewsAunt_Nelly

Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 14:53 - Jun 4 by queensparker

I did! We'll see how far I get
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 23:49]

Nice.
Looks like my seat of 30+ years has gone in Ellerslie on 11:00 - Jun 5 with 1482 viewsWokingR

Just been told this morning that it affects V Block too and that both my own seats have disappeared. It looks like it will affect everything from one end of the gantry to the other.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024