Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR flag at Commonwealth Games 16:22 - Aug 3 with 886 viewswelwynranger

Just saw a QPR flag while watching the squash final. Anyone else see it?
QPR flag at Commonwealth Games on 16:28 - Aug 3 with 872 viewsJonDoeman

No, but saw the proper Scottish weather in the bike race, PISHING DOON!!

It Is What It Is !!

QPR flag at Commonwealth Games on 16:31 - Aug 3 with 867 viewsscot1963

Bazwot said he's seen one at the table tennis as well - are they being held at the same place?
QPR flag at Commonwealth Games on 16:46 - Aug 3 with 832 viewsizlingtonhoop

No, but I saw one of those new Mercedes type black cabs going round Highbury Corner about 1:30 with a little R's crest in the bottom two corners of his rear window.
Was gonna give him a superhoops-ah! but his window was up, and it was busy enough to warrant full concentration on two wheels.
QPR flag at Commonwealth Games on 17:59 - Aug 3 with 730 viewsDiscodroid

QPR flag at Commonwealth Games on 16:46 - Aug 3 by izlingtonhoop

No, but I saw one of those new Mercedes type black cabs going round Highbury Corner about 1:30 with a little R's crest in the bottom two corners of his rear window.
Was gonna give him a superhoops-ah! but his window was up, and it was busy enough to warrant full concentration on two wheels.

lol!!! ^^

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

QPR flag at Commonwealth Games on 18:43 - Aug 3 with 679 viewsBlue_Castello

QPR flag at Commonwealth Games on 16:31 - Aug 3 by scot1963

Bazwot said he's seen one at the table tennis as well - are they being held at the same place?

Snap - also spotted the flag at the Ping pong

What made me laugh today was they said on the radio the closing ceremony will be depicting a typical night out in Glasgow with 2,000 people

Had to laugh, so that's going to be one effing big ruck with somebody getting glassed....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024