Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM 17:32 - Aug 5 with 6497 viewsBlackCrowe

nm

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:36 - Aug 5 with 4823 viewsA40Bosh

Yep, now on the Offy.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:39 - Aug 5 with 4770 viewsballbag

4 years.

Welcome Jordan...Jordun..Jerdi...JORDON.

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:41 - Aug 5 with 4737 viewseghamranger

Got neither 😞
Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:42 - Aug 5 with 4725 viewsHayesender

Deal subject to international clearance ffs

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:46 - Aug 5 with 4669 viewslosethedrum

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:42 - Aug 5 by Hayesender

Deal subject to international clearance ffs

Maybe they are getting him mixed up with the Isla chap , i think Mutch has played for england at u - 21 level .
Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:47 - Aug 5 with 4647 viewsLblock

Ta very Mutch

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:47 - Aug 5 with 4644 viewsHayesender

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:46 - Aug 5 by losethedrum

Maybe they are getting him mixed up with the Isla chap , i think Mutch has played for england at u - 21 level .

I think it's because he's come from Cardiff.

You couldn't make it up

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:50 - Aug 5 with 4607 viewsLblock

Dunne to Mutch, Mutch to Yung

You're playing for the R's and having fun with me

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:54 - Aug 5 with 4562 viewsBlackCrowe

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:50 - Aug 5 by Lblock

Hat dothed.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:54 - Aug 5 with 4560 viewsspencer

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:55 - Aug 5 with 4548 viewsballbag

This HAS to happen.

All three should just pass it to each other one day until Martin bloody Tyler says it.
Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 17:58 - Aug 5 with 4507 viewsNov77

"At the moment!"

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 18:00 - Aug 5 with 4477 viewsted_hendrix

Respect to you Lblock that is Mutch better than Shakespeare's Mutch Ado About Nothing.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 18:00 - Aug 5 with 4478 viewswhittocksRs

Isla tweets from Loftus Road in a QPR shirt. QPR refuse to confirm signing. The farce abides.
Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 18:03 - Aug 5 with 4444 viewsCiderwithRsie

Starting to come together nicely. Pretty impressed with close season so far.
Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 18:22 - Aug 5 with 4310 viewsrsonist

TRY HAVING A WAGE CAP!
Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 18:27 - Aug 5 with 4269 viewseghamranger

Striker now please
Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 18:36 - Aug 5 with 4211 viewslondonscottish

That is an all-time blinder!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 18:39 - Aug 5 with 4180 viewsJigsore

Promising 22 year old English midfielder for £6m. Very good price imo

Meanwhile Sunderland buy 23 yr old Rodwell for £10m (inc. addons) and Liverpool buy 26 yr old Lallana for £24m.

yep, very pleased

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 19:13 - Aug 5 with 4046 viewskysersosaqpr

People go on about 'arry the wheeler dealer, but add on the bunch of bo locks he's got rid of and wow - a prime wheeler dealer. Sign up Remy on new deal and shut up shop - best transfer session we've ever done.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 19:22 - Aug 5 with 3974 viewskropotkin41

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 18:03 - Aug 5 by CiderwithRsie

Starting to come together nicely. Pretty impressed with close season so far.

Me too............... how odd............

Sure a week Saturday'll give us some perspective............. good or bad

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 19:42 - Aug 5 with 3860 viewsDWQPR

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 18:00 - Aug 5 by ted_hendrix

Respect to you Lblock that is Mutch better than Shakespeare's Mutch Ado About Nothing.

Ted, saw Much Ado About Nothing at the Globe earlier this year and it was fantastic. Don't knock the Bard, after all he was a QPR supporter!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 19:45 - Aug 5 with 3849 viewsNorthLondonR

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 18:36 - Aug 5 by londonscottish

That is an all-time blinder!

Dunne to Mutch, Mutch to Yung... You're playing for di R'rrs and having fun with Riiiiiii'oooh'oh'oh and Char'r'lie
Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 19:52 - Aug 5 with 3798 viewsHAYESBOY

At a guess it might be International clearance paperwork for Isla.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 21:44 - Aug 5 with 3547 viewsDWQPR

Text from club - Mutch officially signs. NM on 19:52 - Aug 5 by HAYESBOY

At a guess it might be International clearance paperwork for Isla.

Why? Is he Welsh?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024