Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Managing our expectations 10:20 - Aug 22 with 522 viewsCFW

With just over a week to go in the transfer window I kind of hope we have more or less finished our business. Apart from the goalkeeping position think we are more or less finished. If we keep Remy think we have a good squad that on paper should be able to hold our own within the premiership.

What we now have is a much better balanced squad with players bought in to fit a pre-defined playing system as opposed to MH days when it was buy anyone and everyone and worry about how we are going to play or have any idea of what our best team is at a later date.

I do think though that we might need a few weeks to get to play with each other and for GH to work closer with the squad. I am optimistic going into the season but lets not set the bar too high and expect too much immediately especially from the new Chilian players.

One thing is for sure there will be high's and low's during the season - lets hope there are more highs than lows!!!
Managing our expectations on 10:34 - Aug 22 with 488 viewsadhoc_qpr

We've done decent value, sensible business - although losing Remy and not adequately replacing him would put a bit of a dampener on things.

We needed a defined strategy on the pitch, some coaching nous, some younger legs and a bit of class to give us a chance of consolidating and we've ticked all those boxes for me.

Obviously though, as last weekend shows you don't necessarily get what you deserve and even though we've seemingly learnt and made the right moves it could still end up in relegation...
Managing our expectations on 10:47 - Aug 22 with 464 viewssexton

Will Arry be able to resist bringing in Maiga 5 minutes before the deadline closes?
Managing our expectations on 11:04 - Aug 22 with 420 viewsBrightonhoop

Think we've done well. On paper. Agree it could take a few weeks to really get going. For me the objective has to be to survive, then everything else is a bonus. I think we will see some blinding football and I think we will be alright.
Managing our expectations on 11:40 - Aug 22 with 379 viewsSpiritofGregory

Depends on the Remy situation, we all know that you need a decent striker - remember Ferdinand.
Managing our expectations on 12:21 - Aug 22 with 312 viewsthemodfather

expectations? to try and stay up, with a wembley cup run!
staying up is some feat these days...the play off final was a , in the end, a great day out and i want so much more of that
the prem lge can stick itself where sun don't shine, imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024