Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) 21:40 - Aug 27 with 4180 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:41 - Aug 27 with 2509 viewsRANGERS4EVER

No

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:43 - Aug 27 with 2465 viewsGloryHunter

This is no time for knee-jerk reactions.
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:43 - Aug 27 with 2463 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:41 - Aug 27 by RANGERS4EVER

No

YES!!
He will keep us up. No nonsense manager who will get the team organised and winning games. Why is Fernandes offering Harry a new contract?
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 21:49]
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:44 - Aug 27 with 2458 viewsRangersDave

You'd advocate keeping the faith?

It's like being in a burning building trying to convince yourself it's going to rain and put the fire out!
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 21:44]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:45 - Aug 27 with 2424 viewsEalingRanger

It's August. Try and relax a little.
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:46 - Aug 27 with 2410 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:43 - Aug 27 by SpiritofGregory

YES!!
He will keep us up. No nonsense manager who will get the team organised and winning games. Why is Fernandes offering Harry a new contract?
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 21:49]

Give Harry a bit more time. Bringing Pulis in now would mess up a complete new system, make the Hoddle appointment meaningless and mix up the players once again. Too soon. Lose the next four or five games then definitely something has,to change but give him time

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:46 - Aug 27 with 2393 viewsSpiritofGregory

When you know that a manager (last year in his contract) is going to take you down and there is another available who will keep you up, you take decisive action.
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:46 - Aug 27 with 2388 viewsRangersDave

Ah' the Harry leave it alone it will all be right approach!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:46 - Aug 27 with 2388 viewsMatch82

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:43 - Aug 27 by GloryHunter

This is no time for knee-jerk reactions.

This is a rational argument. And as such does not belong on this board. You have been warned.
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:47 - Aug 27 with 2378 viewsdubaistu

Totally agree SOG.
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:48 - Aug 27 with 2351 viewsRangersAreBack

He certainly does not deserve a new contract. Poor pre-season, poor start to this season. Tony ought to at least reserve judgement until results improve.
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:48 - Aug 27 with 2348 viewsClive_Anderson

Get rid.
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:48 - Aug 27 with 2334 viewsSpiritofGregory

Get Pulis and Gerry in.
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:49 - Aug 27 with 2307 viewsRanger78

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:48 - Aug 27 by Clive_Anderson

Get rid.

Yes please !
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:51 - Aug 27 with 2281 viewsbaz_qpr

I think you can practically guarentee that if Pulis came to QPR he would get his first relegation!
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:53 - Aug 27 with 2228 viewsSpiritofGregory

Harry's on a jolly at QPR, Fernandes gives him everything he wants. It's a bloody joke, I can't stand by and say nothing when I know that Harry will take OUR club down.
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:54 - Aug 27 with 2203 viewsloftboy

The style of football has been crap since Warnock left, at least we scored goals when he was in charge, we don't even create chances let alone worry the stitching in the onion bag.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:55 - Aug 27 with 2191 viewsJigsore

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:46 - Aug 27 by SpiritofGregory

When you know that a manager (last year in his contract) is going to take you down and there is another available who will keep you up, you take decisive action.

alas, only the select few actually *know* these things. Maybe we'd come round if you could explain in layman terms how you forsaw the future

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:55 - Aug 27 with 2176 viewsRangersAreBack

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 21:46 - Aug 27 by Match82

This is a rational argument. And as such does not belong on this board. You have been warned.

The biggest challenge with sacking a manager is finding a decent replacement. There is no guarantee that one will be available in 5 games time so striking whilst the iron is hot is an equally compelling argument.
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 22:01 - Aug 27 with 2070 viewsTrance_Trousers

Malky mackay, Tony pulis, Steve clarke and our own Glenn could all do a better job

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 22:03 - Aug 27 with 2038 views08olesen

My view on this changes with each game. After Spuds, i thought fark it, its the second game we need stability, but to then go and lose to Burton and not to follow the tactics we have been practicing all summer just seems crazy.

We really do have to start well or it could be a very tough season. If we lose to Sunderland and dont look like scoring, then i will be tempted to lean towards Pulis, but only if someone can convince me that i wont be watching the Sjoke style of football.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 22:08 - Aug 27 with 1977 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 22:03 - Aug 27 by 08olesen

My view on this changes with each game. After Spuds, i thought fark it, its the second game we need stability, but to then go and lose to Burton and not to follow the tactics we have been practicing all summer just seems crazy.

We really do have to start well or it could be a very tough season. If we lose to Sunderland and dont look like scoring, then i will be tempted to lean towards Pulis, but only if someone can convince me that i wont be watching the Sjoke style of football.

Thought Palace were entertaining last season. Palace fans certainly looked like they were having fun.
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 22:10 - Aug 27 with 1946 viewsMatch82

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 22:03 - Aug 27 by 08olesen

Palace under Pulis were actually relatively entertaining last year.

If Redknapp goes he'd be my first choice.

Still think it's too early.
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 22:13 - Aug 27 with 1891 viewsRangersAreBack

Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 22:01 - Aug 27 by Trance_Trousers

Malky mackay, Tony pulis, Steve clarke and our own Glenn could all do a better job

Just make sure you confiscate Malky's mobile phone first.
Fernandes dump Harry and get Pulis!! (n/t) on 22:15 - Aug 27 with 1862 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lads, will ye ever learn to spot a WUMmer?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024