Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pat Agyemang 13:55 - Sep 7 with 2231 viewsSuffolkHoop

Been watching and have been impressed with Burton again. Patrick Agyemang just came on as a sub for Pompey and the commentator said he hasn't scored for 27 games!! Still a footballer though, theres hope for us yet.
Pat Agyemang on 14:02 - Sep 7 with 2164 viewsPlumsteadQPR

That tear in the fabric of reality obviously hasn't reopened recently then eh?
Pat Agyemang on 14:40 - Sep 7 with 2059 viewsHayesender

To think he played up front for us in the premier league 3 years ago.

And we won

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Pat Agyemang on 15:15 - Sep 7 with 1996 viewsisawqpratwcity

Pat Agyemang on 14:40 - Sep 7 by Hayesender

To think he played up front for us in the premier league 3 years ago.

And we won

dave played through-out in the 1-0 win at goodison. clive's ratings were eights and sevens, a six and a five.

he also played the whole game in the 2-0 loss at wigan. clive's ratings: sevens and sixes, a five and a four.

guess who got the five and the four...?

yep.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/13727/against-the-o

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/13844/a-big-day-for
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 15:51]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Pat Agyemang on 16:47 - Sep 7 with 1843 viewsQPR1882

Pat Agyemang on 15:15 - Sep 7 by isawqpratwcity

dave played through-out in the 1-0 win at goodison. clive's ratings were eights and sevens, a six and a five.

he also played the whole game in the 2-0 loss at wigan. clive's ratings: sevens and sixes, a five and a four.

guess who got the five and the four...?

yep.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/13727/against-the-o

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/13844/a-big-day-for
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 15:51]

He got a 4 for his performance at Wigan, how the fck did he get a 4 ?

JB must have thought wtf have I done sitting in the stands.
Pat Agyemang on 21:39 - Sep 7 with 1578 viewsted_hendrix

I was at Goodison Park and I thought Agyemang was shit.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Pat Agyemang on 22:12 - Sep 7 with 1507 viewsWokingR

Pat Agyemang on 21:39 - Sep 7 by ted_hendrix

I was at Goodison Park and I thought Agyemang was shit.

Ted,
I was nowhere near Goodison that day but could have still told you he was shit
Call it a hunch
Pat Agyemang on 22:31 - Sep 7 with 1462 viewsToast_R

I give you two vital goals he scored the like of which shaped our promotion season.

The first goal back against DERBY and the late leveller against Bristol City.

If only he'd buried that late change against Hull to get us there that afternoon, he'd be a Rangers ledge!
Pat Agyemang on 23:12 - Sep 7 with 1406 viewsPunteR

Pat Agyemang on 22:31 - Sep 7 by Toast_R

I give you two vital goals he scored the like of which shaped our promotion season.

The first goal back against DERBY and the late leveller against Bristol City.

If only he'd buried that late change against Hull to get us there that afternoon, he'd be a Rangers ledge!

Was that the game where he tried to lob the keeper instead of properly kicking it into the back of the net, as all strikers are trained to do.
Then loads of fans just invaded the pitch out of not knowing what else to do after a game we should have won the league in.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 23:20]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Pat Agyemang on 06:29 - Sep 8 with 1281 viewsHantsR

He actually had a brief spell of scoring well in 2008 under De Canio - I well remember at St Mary's where he scored twice (yes you read that correctly) in a 3-2 win. Mind you, one of those was a tap-in
Pat Agyemang on 12:29 - Sep 8 with 1078 viewssmegma

Pat Agyemang on 22:12 - Sep 7 by WokingR

Ted,
I was nowhere near Goodison that day but could have still told you he was shit
Call it a hunch

I was flying from New York to Chicago that day and knew he was shit. United did show the goals highlights on the flight which was nice.
Pat Agyemang on 13:02 - Sep 8 with 1032 viewsQPunkR

Pat Agyemang on 06:29 - Sep 8 by HantsR

He actually had a brief spell of scoring well in 2008 under De Canio - I well remember at St Mary's where he scored twice (yes you read that correctly) in a 3-2 win. Mind you, one of those was a tap-in

I was telling my mate all throughout Dave's 'fabric...' goal-scoring madness that this guy is still an absolutely shit footballer, the ball just happens to keep going in somehow. He didn't believe me at first, but then watching Dave for more than a few mins is proof enough of this.

QPR - "shit but local"

Pat Agyemang on 13:56 - Sep 8 with 971 viewsNorthernr

I might actually do an Agyemang piece for my next AKUTR's column. I was thinking as he lumbered on yesterday, still one league above his actual level, that him swanning down SAR in his personalised reg Bentley, telling people not to call him Dave, came to signify a lot that was bad about the club for me. We could have been like a more monied version of Peterborough, buying well scouted quality and selling it on for massive profits while succeeding on the pitch, after that takeover, and signing Buzsaky and Connolly made me think we might, but in actual fact we largely signed the sort of players we were signing before, but for four times as much money. Ended up being hated, unjustifably IMO, by the wider footballing public.

The thing that always stands out for me about Agyemang wasn't the blistering start - facilitated by the form of Rowan Vine's career to be fair - it was a home game against Wolves on the TV where Rowlands scored and we won 1-0. Sousa used Agyemang, Blackstock and Helguson to bully Mancienne and Stearman their centre backs into submission just as Wolves were about to win the league. He was magnificent that night, a proper handfull. Sadly, for him and for Sousa, it was a total one off.

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024