Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) 17:05 - Sep 14 with 2493 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

(and angry nonsense here)
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:08 - Sep 14 with 1762 viewskropotkin41

Your point is well made and clearly the 3 points we won't be taking from Man Utd at Old Trafford won't determine our season, but the causes of that appalling first half might. We looked weak and just set-up for a thrashing. Neither Swansea or Burnley went that way against them, why did we?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:11 - Sep 14 with 1749 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:08 - Sep 14 by kropotkin41

Your point is well made and clearly the 3 points we won't be taking from Man Utd at Old Trafford won't determine our season, but the causes of that appalling first half might. We looked weak and just set-up for a thrashing. Neither Swansea or Burnley went that way against them, why did we?

We're QPR they're Manchester United. I'll go to work with the hump tomorrow but losses to Hull etc hurt more.
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:12 - Sep 14 with 1746 viewsPommyhoop

I'll go first . Shame on H and most of you for doubting Traore and picking Hill. typical boring H

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:16 - Sep 14 with 1727 viewsrsonist

It's not the fact we're losing, it's the manner of it. How stupid do you have to be not to understand that.
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:18 - Sep 14 with 1719 viewsDiscodroids

(CU NT REDKNAPP MUST HANG!).
possibly not.

(did matty phillips miss turn the game on its head !!)

no.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:21 - Sep 14 with 1700 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:16 - Sep 14 by rsonist

It's not the fact we're losing, it's the manner of it. How stupid do you have to be not to understand that.

If you say so mate.

Sack Redknapp, hang Ferdinand by his balls, go out and buy Messi, recall Stan Bowles.
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:32 - Sep 14 with 1664 viewsPommyhoop

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:21 - Sep 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

If you say so mate.

Sack Redknapp, hang Ferdinand by his balls, go out and buy Messi, recall Stan Bowles.

Lol or throw Karl Henry on

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:33 - Sep 14 with 1660 viewsrsonist

It's not about buying Messi. it's about sending out the players we have and telling them to play to some semblance of their capabilities. If everyone put a shift in and we still got outplayed 4-0 that would be acceptable - that's football. But that isn't happening today because we decided not to play.
Login to get fewer ads

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:45 - Sep 14 with 1630 viewsCHUBBS

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:12 - Sep 14 by Pommyhoop

I'll go first . Shame on H and most of you for doubting Traore and picking Hill. typical boring H

Pommy traore got hammered for his performance at WHL with some saying he should never play there again.
Do you honestly think we'd have fared any better with Hill dropped?
I actually thought there were 5 or six worse players than him in the 1st half.
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:51 - Sep 14 with 1615 viewsQPR_John

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:21 - Sep 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

If you say so mate.

If you cannot differentiate between losing but giving it a go and the performance today then there is no point but I guess you can but just want an argument
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:54 - Sep 14 with 1600 viewsdodge_stoke_r

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:45 - Sep 14 by CHUBBS

Pommy traore got hammered for his performance at WHL with some saying he should never play there again.
Do you honestly think we'd have fared any better with Hill dropped?
I actually thought there were 5 or six worse players than him in the 1st half.

+1 Hoilet, Phillips, Fer and dare iI say it Austin. To be fair to Hil, he didnt do anything particularly wrong. Caulker allowed Rooney enought room to torn a barge in to slot home and Ferdinand was in La La Land when Mata trotted in behind him to score. All that said, Hill's days as a left back are well and truely behind him at this level.
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 18:15 - Sep 14 with 1547 viewsterryb

Our main problem today was that our centre of midfield - Sandro, Fer & Niko did not win a single tackle & had no energy.

As at Tottenham, our best players were the substitutes.

Other similarities were that at 1-0 Phillips misses our equaliser (not that this would have gained us a point in either game) & movement from their forwards tore us apart.

It may help if we were to start a match attempting to go forward instead of hoping that we can manage a nil nil.

That attitude is solely down to our management.
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 19:17 - Sep 14 with 1467 viewsfrancisbowles

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 18:15 - Sep 14 by terryb

Our main problem today was that our centre of midfield - Sandro, Fer & Niko did not win a single tackle & had no energy.

As at Tottenham, our best players were the substitutes.

Other similarities were that at 1-0 Phillips misses our equaliser (not that this would have gained us a point in either game) & movement from their forwards tore us apart.

It may help if we were to start a match attempting to go forward instead of hoping that we can manage a nil nil.

That attitude is solely down to our management.

We would have hd more energy in the middle had Mutch and Barton been fit. Unfortunately, the replacements sruggling for fitness.

Had we set up in a more open way, I think we may have scored but got beaten by a lot more than four.
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 19:35 - Sep 14 with 1423 viewsterryb

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 19:17 - Sep 14 by francisbowles

We would have hd more energy in the middle had Mutch and Barton been fit. Unfortunately, the replacements sruggling for fitness.

Had we set up in a more open way, I think we may have scored but got beaten by a lot more than four.

And would that have mattered?

If we had lost 6-2 or even 6-1 but had tried we would all be a lot happier.

The replacements were struggling for fitness? Why play the three of them then? I have never been a Karl Henry fan but he would have won some tackles and moved. Traore could have been started instead of Niko as well if that would have improved out fitness.

You don't start three unfit players in the centre of midfield & expact to get away with it. At least you don't unless your name is harry Redknapp!
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 19:40 - Sep 14 with 1404 viewsJigsore

two 4-0 losses, a loss to League 2 Burton and a home loss to a Hull team in the middle of some open-squad surgery. And we've only played 5 games

i'd say -most- fans give Redknapp a remarkable amount of goodwill. I certainly didn't have any for him up until the 89th minute at Wembley. It's not good enough... but hey ho, he's hardly a rapist or a murderer

i'm not calling for his head but things need to get better and fast. It was only this time 2 years ago we were patting Mark Hughes on the back. "Good try, keep up the good work, i'm sure they'll gel soon"...
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 19:42]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 19:51 - Sep 14 with 1370 viewsbosh67

Sack everyone. Sack the team, Harry, Glenn, the staff, the board and the fans. Starting with me. 1.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 19:53 - Sep 14 with 1357 viewsbosh67

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 19:40 - Sep 14 by Jigsore

two 4-0 losses, a loss to League 2 Burton and a home loss to a Hull team in the middle of some open-squad surgery. And we've only played 5 games

i'd say -most- fans give Redknapp a remarkable amount of goodwill. I certainly didn't have any for him up until the 89th minute at Wembley. It's not good enough... but hey ho, he's hardly a rapist or a murderer

i'm not calling for his head but things need to get better and fast. It was only this time 2 years ago we were patting Mark Hughes on the back. "Good try, keep up the good work, i'm sure they'll gel soon"...

To be fair I think this team will gel. If not this season then next season. And then we will absolutely tear up the Conference.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 20:05 - Sep 14 with 1329 viewsDoughnut

Have a f***in go!! After it gets to 2-0, we know sittin back and hoping Utd go away, wont work, so why not have a f***ing go??? A lot on here, while he was out last season, kept rating Phillips and how good he is and how much like a new signing it was gonna be when he came back. Well he's been anonymous, at best, this season! Krankjar......no comment necessary! This lot dont seem to have proffesional pride. Id expect road-kill to make more of a match of it than any of these.
It's gonna be a Long Season!!!
No need to panic just yet on 20:17 - Sep 14 with 1286 viewsLancashirehoop

To be realistic, I don't expect any points against the top 7 away from home, though 2 x 0-4's so far doesn't do the goal difference any good. First games of the season to me are a bit like cup ties, anything can happen so although 3 points dropped against Hull again not a season defining disaster. We're in the 'B' section of the Prem with 12 other teams. If we are to achieve lower mid table respectability I would hope for 9 home wins and 2 draws plus 3 away wins and 4 draws giving us 42 points. Add to that hopefully a couple of draws and maybe a win against 1 of the top 7 then a minimum of 47 points is comfortably achievable.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 20:18]

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 20:19 - Sep 14 with 1275 viewsichbinnaughty

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 19:40 - Sep 14 by Jigsore

The point I was going to make.

Ailsa is absolutely pilloried on here. But the last time we were at least competitive - and went on that run of home games beating the like of Liverpool, Arsenal & Tottenham at home (not to mention the scum and one or two other Hal decent results) was back then.

I'm utterly sick to the back teeth of how fckn lame and tame we are against the supposed big teams.
We rarely ever play better than "appallingly", making fundamental errors, and having as much ambition as the Queen, setting up and then trying to play a game of containment rather than trying to impose our strengths onto the opposition.
I'm fed up of reading match reports where we essentially don't turn up.
It's embarrassing and boring.

I don't think Arry is solely to blame. A player needs to have that competitive fire burning in his belly throughout a game to win 50:50 balls, to play passes to a teammate in space, to control a ball, to have the courage to have a fckn go. It's not like any of our players don't know how to do that. It's not like over half of them haven't played big occasions for big clubs. They need to man up and ask some serious questions of themselves.

There's an excellent squad there with potential to be a decent top flight team; but that doesn't happen to you. You've got to go out and make it happen over 90 minutes at least once a week. Week after week.

We need to grow a spine. And a pair of balls. And light that fire in the belly.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 20:20]
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 20:21 - Sep 14 with 1262 viewsichbinnaughty

I'm a bit cheesed off.
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 20:29 - Sep 14 with 1229 viewsQPR_John

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 20:05 - Sep 14 by Doughnut

Have a f***in go!! After it gets to 2-0, we know sittin back and hoping Utd go away, wont work, so why not have a f***ing go??? A lot on here, while he was out last season, kept rating Phillips and how good he is and how much like a new signing it was gonna be when he came back. Well he's been anonymous, at best, this season! Krankjar......no comment necessary! This lot dont seem to have proffesional pride. Id expect road-kill to make more of a match of it than any of these.
It's gonna be a Long Season!!!

Absolutely. United had arguable close to if not the worse central defence pairing in the Premier League. We should have gone to two up front and attacked them.
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 20:38 - Sep 14 with 1209 viewswillis1980

I think a bit of perspective is needed really, I wasn't expecting a win or draw against a team that has been assembled for astronomical sums. United were bound to bounce back at some point it just so happens it was against rangers, maybe it could've been different if we would've played them before the break. Even after today I think this is the making of a decent side, I don't think they'll get rolled over week in week out. Once fer, sandro and Vargas get games under their belt we could look forward to some good performances. Niko jamjars shots from outside the box need to stop please
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 20:41 - Sep 14 with 1199 viewsYorkRanger

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 19:53 - Sep 14 by bosh67

To be fair I think this team will gel. If not this season then next season. And then we will absolutely tear up the Conference.

Agreed Bosh. A lot of expected post match nonsense being spouted. There are the bones of a good side here
(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 21:03 - Sep 14 with 1151 viewsbatmanhoop

(Insert reactionary over the top thread name here) on 17:16 - Sep 14 by rsonist

this 1000 fold, just turn up and bend over, absolute disgraceful performance
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024