Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strangers 05:54 - Sep 23 with 581 viewsDubaiR

Really trying to not make this anti HR but wanted to pose a serious question. A lot of people saying once we settle we will be fine and at the moment we look like a team of strangers (hope that is the case.

However when have we not looked like a team of strangers under HR? 3 out of last seasons back 4 were good enough, I think we needed to add Caulker to partner Ned. Simpson was more than adequate as a right back and no change at left back anyway.

I think we needed a partner for Joey (Sandro) and a back up squad player Mutch maybe. I also think we needed 2 strikers to come in. However HR is like a teenager playing football manager loves the summer and transfer window but gets bored inbetween. Do you really think we will have a settled side in a few weeks? I don't and you know in Jan we will see a few out (if we can shift) and a few more in.
Strangers on 05:58 - Sep 23 with 578 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

You can't solve the team problem of playing like strangers by buying more strangers.
Strangers on 06:40 - Sep 23 with 553 viewsmacclesfieldman

I agree. Isla for Simpson = weakened team. Rio for Ned = weakened team.
A lot of people are saying our squad is good enough but I beg to differ, the only place we are strong is centre midfield but 5 of them are injured.
We have 0 premiership quality full backs. We have no premiership proven strikers or wide players.
I was optimistic about this season but I think HR is past his sell by date as are all his coaching staff.
I'm so glad I don't go to 30+ games per season anymore, 2-4 is enough for me now!

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024