Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What other interweb sites do you frequent? 19:10 - Sep 24 with 5031 viewsBklynRanger

In general . Other than a bit of the old whip and chain action obviously.

I'm just wondering because I'm getting a bit bored of the internet and am open to stimulating suggestions.
What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 19:17 - Sep 24 with 3821 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sports

Blood and Bandages - a Cork GAA forum
Over The Monster - a Boston Red Sox blog
The Joy Of Sox - a Boston Red Sox Blog
Guardian Football
BBC Sport

Films

IMDB
Film Four

Music

Metacritic
Pitchfork
BBC 6 Music

Streaming

Tubeplus
RTE Player
BBC iPlayer

LFW is my favourite, by far.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 19:27 - Sep 24 with 3807 viewsWokingR

Ummm
Next question please
What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 19:35 - Sep 24 with 3801 viewsMatch82

Often visit "Grantland" for interesting takes on American sports (ignore the other stuff on there)
Although it really depends whether or not you like Bill Simmons...
What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 21:38 - Sep 24 with 3665 viewsloftboy

Cardiffs message board CCMB.co.uk is quite funny, they have a saying called "thinly veiled" which is used against anyone who asks a general question about something. For instance if anyone asks " what's the new Jag like" it would be met with. " thinly veiled I've got loads of dosh and am going to subtlety let you know about it"

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 21:50 - Sep 24 with 3635 viewskarl

Orkney Harbours weather forecast, its almost winter and compulsive viewing waiting for a break in the weather. :)
I actually seem to look at LFW, Hibs.net, BBC (for scores and sports updates etc) Facebook and not much else. That's pathetic tbh, I'll be watching with interest (especially Wokings full bibliography)
What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 21:58 - Sep 24 with 3622 viewsOakR

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 21:38 - Sep 24 by loftboy

Cardiffs message board CCMB.co.uk is quite funny, they have a saying called "thinly veiled" which is used against anyone who asks a general question about something. For instance if anyone asks " what's the new Jag like" it would be met with. " thinly veiled I've got loads of dosh and am going to subtlety let you know about it"

I remember that site - they had some good posters on there. I was expecting a Millwall type board but it was actually one of the best football forums I've seen in terms of posters.

Photography

Talkphotography (post occasionally)
FredMiranda (never post)
500px

Local area forum in SE London

BBC site

Rightmove to periodically look at houses I can't afford where I live. I genuinely do this about once a week - I'm not sure why.

When I cycled a bit I was on the cyclechat and bikeradar forums.

I player I use loads for my commute to work now you can download stuff. Loads of documentaries and comedies.

Poll: Will we stay up?

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 23:13 - Sep 24 with 3544 viewsScubaHoop

Banking and w@nking and loft for words
What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 08:31 - Sep 25 with 3429 viewssmegma

That full kit w@nkers site is hilarious.
Login to get fewer ads

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 08:41 - Sep 25 with 3410 viewssimmo

XNXX
Football Ramble
Sabotage Times
Cracked
BBC Sport
Huffington Post
Sky News
Youtube

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 08:42 - Sep 25 with 3410 viewsMetallica_Hoop

http://www.derelictlondon.com/

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/

WorldofTanks.com

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 08:46 - Sep 25 with 3401 viewssmegma

The Daily Mash is good for an alternative look at the world.
What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 09:01 - Sep 25 with 3383 viewsElHoop

livescorestat.com is good as you can select which leagues you want scores from and it beeps when somebody scores with a different beep for a red card. It does get it wrong sometimes and there's a correction beep as well. The 'analyse' tab for each game is good, as it gives past results for both teams and also games between both teams.

Love Cricinfo, Racing Post, pgatour.com (especially shot tracker) and European Tour.

NME.com for music news.

Google for a lot of stuff - like to find new sources.
What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 09:17 - Sep 25 with 3355 viewsWokingR

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 08:42 - Sep 25 by Metallica_Hoop

http://www.derelictlondon.com/

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/

WorldofTanks.com

Think you need to check your spelling
What you've written says world of tanks
What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 09:30 - Sep 25 with 3330 viewsDiscodroids

Middlesex till i die ; (been a fan since '79)

Circ info ; (self explan)

Discogs ; (the bible for the record collector)

Bedrock ; (music label and all things progressive house,film,clubs, sub culture people on same wavelength!!)

Brentwood Gazette ; ( to catch up on former mates court apperances!!)

Urban 75 ; (subculture web site, cardiff based....utterly brilliant)

david icke official; (bonkers but briliant)

bbc news/radio 5/e bay/daily mail/qpr news now/you tube/bbc food/bbc sport/british boxing news/RL fans forum..
[Post edited 25 Sep 2014 9:31]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 10:15 - Sep 25 with 3295 viewsMrSheen

Not mentioned so far...
theroar.com.au for Aussie sport
What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 10:42 - Sep 25 with 3274 viewsandygg

C@ntscorner is very amusing. You can basically nominate people or things that you think are a cnt.
Dont bother nominating John Terry, ive already done it.
What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 11:16 - Sep 25 with 3246 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Going on a cemetary walk next month.

This is quite good.

http://www.londonburials.co.uk/

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 11:29 - Sep 25 with 3228 viewsBluce_Ree

I run a 80s films site - http://www.the80smovieclub.co.uk/

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 11:37 - Sep 25 with 3209 viewssimmo

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 11:29 - Sep 25 by Bluce_Ree

Love it. Best decade for movies, ever. Specifically 1984

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 11:37 - Sep 25 with 3209 viewsbob566

www.sporcle.com

www.newsnow.com

www.guardian.co.uk
What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 11:48 - Sep 25 with 3193 viewsMetallica_Hoop

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 09:17 - Sep 25 by WokingR

Think you need to check your spelling
What you've written says world of tanks

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 12:30 - Sep 25 with 3154 viewsPommyhoop

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 11:29 - Sep 25 by Bluce_Ree

Yay. The decade of Jamie Lee Curtis.
Brilliant stuff.

[Post edited 25 Sep 2014 12:41]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 13:05 - Sep 25 with 3102 viewslondonscottish

Newsnow QPR

BBC Football

BBC News

Pistonheads for cars and bikes

Bike Radar for bikes

Google maps for directions and so on

TFL Journey Planer for tubes and trains

Google+ to keep in touch with family in other parts of the UK

Google for everything else

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 13:35 - Sep 25 with 3067 viewsrobith

Used to waste about 90% of my life on drownedinsound, but over the last year mostly just the football thread - a few decent Rs fans on there who I think frequent here too. Packed it in about 3 months ago. Made some amazing friends on there, but none of them post any more, it's a belter's paradise now.

Pitchfork - I trust their music judgement pretty much implicitly

Vice - laugh all you want, they do some great stuff, plus I love Big Night Out (not so much any more now it's a video)

Whiffofcordite - great blog about Irish rugby and a rare case on the internet where the comments are full of insightful and well argued debate (and the occasional Ulster fan going "IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!". Also Murray Kinsella does some out of this world in depth analysis on thescore.ie - to think that he's on some joke site while Gerry feckin Thornley is the IT's main correspondent *smh*

Westeros.org - what can I say, I'm obsessed with A Song of Ice and Fire and like to read 5,000 word essays on how Tommen's cat is secretly a warg of Rhaegar Targaryen and the Prince that was Promised, while moaning about how the TV show is getting it wrong

CinemaSins on Youtube - pretty funny videos pointing out errors in films (plotwise, fit girls not being his girlfriend, absence of lap dances, DC comics are some regular errors pointed out)

Minimetro - game where you have to build a tube network. DON'T START. it nearly ruined my life.

Football365 is a bag of balls, but mediawatch each day is a must read. How it comes from that site I have no idea
What other interweb sites do you frequent? on 14:14 - Sep 25 with 3009 viewsWokingR

I have to say that, other than Pommy with a bit of Jamie Lee Curtis, this thread has not provided the sort of material I was hoping for.
Come on lads. Where's all the www.nakedmidgetswithgunsanddildos.com ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024