Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few 17:07 - Mar 19 with 1246 viewsNorthernr

Jelavic out for the season at Hull.

Currently on 28 points

Remaining games

Chelsea H
Swansea A
Southampton A
Liverpool H
Palace A
Arsenal H
Burnley H
Spurs A
Man Utd H
Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 17:15 - Mar 19 with 1225 viewsOldPedro

If only we hadn't missed that penalty in the home game v Hull and if Joey hadn't been/grabbed a kn0b away at Hull, we would be probably have had 4 points from those games instead of 0, and been ahead of them already

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 17:25 - Mar 19 with 1177 viewsSimonJames

Interesting. All we need then is for Sunderland to implode.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 17:29 - Mar 19 with 1164 viewsdaveB

said all along if we can get ourselves to 35 points we'll stay up and that shouldn't be beyond us. I doubt we'll do it but we are capable
Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 17:35 - Mar 19 with 1142 viewsderbyhoop

I wouldn't like that finish to the season. Not one of the home games is a gimme even with 2 strikers. With 1 it is even harder.

Trouble is we need 7 points more than them. If we can get 7 points in total.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 17:36 - Mar 19 with 1138 viewsNorthernr

Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 17:35 - Mar 19 by derbyhoop

I wouldn't like that finish to the season. Not one of the home games is a gimme even with 2 strikers. With 1 it is even harder.

Trouble is we need 7 points more than them. If we can get 7 points in total.

That's the thing isn't it. If we can do everton, west ham, Newcastle, Leicester and oen of West Brom or Villa we'll have 15 points and ordinarily you'd think a team with those fixtures has a chance. But then you look at us at Palace and you don't ever see us winning again.
Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 17:42 - Mar 19 with 1123 viewsdaveB

It's similar to the last relegation season, we had a good run in that year as well with Stoke, WIgan and Newcastle at home, Fulham and Reading away which looked ok on paper but we never got any momentum and slipped away quietly. Thats why Sunday is so big, win that and we have a chance and a bit of belief, get beat like we did last week and we'll go down with a similar points total to last time imo
Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 17:44 - Mar 19 with 1120 viewsjohncharles

Having a bit of heated banter in the pub yesterday. Everyone convinced that have no hope whatsoever of staying up. I blurted out that the bottom six might not win a game between them before the end of the season. A win and a draw would keep us up.
It's that silly down there.

Strong and stable my arse.

Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 18:20 - Mar 19 with 1048 viewssimmo

Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 17:42 - Mar 19 by daveB

It's similar to the last relegation season, we had a good run in that year as well with Stoke, WIgan and Newcastle at home, Fulham and Reading away which looked ok on paper but we never got any momentum and slipped away quietly. Thats why Sunday is so big, win that and we have a chance and a bit of belief, get beat like we did last week and we'll go down with a similar points total to last time imo

That's exactly why it was so disappointing against Hull too, at 1-0 down we still looked in it, in the last 10 minutes at 1-1 we looked the team to nick the win. A comeback victory against the odds like that is exactly what galvanises a team like ours, remember the Liverpool comeback and the run that followed? It's still all there for us, although Hulls main goal threat has been their other new striker, so let's hope he can't function on his tod!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 18:33 - Mar 19 with 1019 viewsDiscodroids

i just cant see us winning more than two games , and maybe at a push a couple of draws , not only can we not keep a clean sheet we cant keep it down to one, thus we have to score at least two to get a result and if chas cant do it , were fkd.

we have the stench of relegation all over us, seeping through every fecund pore from the absentee landlord at the top, down to his lee harvey oswald manager, and even further down to a blunted squad of journeymen, has beens, the disinterested , and the cubs sent for premiership slaughter.

we've won six games in over 7 months. six.

just my opinion, but i just cant see it.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 18:41 - Mar 19 with 1001 viewsTheBlob

Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 18:33 - Mar 19 by Discodroids

i just cant see us winning more than two games , and maybe at a push a couple of draws , not only can we not keep a clean sheet we cant keep it down to one, thus we have to score at least two to get a result and if chas cant do it , were fkd.

we have the stench of relegation all over us, seeping through every fecund pore from the absentee landlord at the top, down to his lee harvey oswald manager, and even further down to a blunted squad of journeymen, has beens, the disinterested , and the cubs sent for premiership slaughter.

Looking at Everton tonight they look well dodgy at the back,especially in the air.And you know who will get the nod(no pun intended)
We'll never get a better chance imo.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 18:52 - Mar 19 with 981 viewsenfieldargh

Well I,m drinking a bottle of Malbec and reading this thread. At the start I was all a quiver and doubted we would even be able to find our way from the dressing room to the pitch now two and bit glasses later and survival is a hard but not impossible target.

It just all shatters is CR picks Swp again

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 19:11 - Mar 19 with 928 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This would be typical QPR.

The result at Palace has got everyone to mentally prepare for the championship, start to ponder the wonders of non plastic stadiums and fans, and the delights of whichever distant Northern toilet we'll be visiting on a Tuesday night.....

Then blam! Last minute survival and another year of getting spanked left right and centre, fighting it out with Villa for 17th.

She's a cruel mistress .
Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 19:12 - Mar 19 with 926 viewsessextaxiboy

We can beat Everton , West Ham and Newcastle have nothing to really play for and I refuse to believe we wont give Chelsea a real game at LR . We can get something at Villa West Brom and Leicester . Its not over quite yet .
Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 19:18 - Mar 19 with 916 viewsjohncharles

Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 18:33 - Mar 19 by Discodroids

Thing is, can you see any of the others getting any of the others getting a couple of wins and maybe a couple of draws ? It's a sad situation but we might not be the shittiest of a shitty bunch.

Anyway, we must stay up to prove Red (lying arsehole ) knapp was wrong.
The Knut.

Strong and stable my arse.

Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 19:21 - Mar 19 with 909 viewsLblock

Possible reason for optimism, if we can actually win a few on 17:15 - Mar 19 by OldPedro

If only we hadn't missed that penalty in the home game v Hull and if Joey hadn't been/grabbed a kn0b away at Hull, we would be probably have had 4 points from those games instead of 0, and been ahead of them already

Must win that home game was

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024