Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Back.... 15:23 - Oct 26 with 871 viewsDiscodroids

...from the kings head north chingford...

a 7/10 sunday lunchtime roast , strong on roast potatoes but let down by the trimmings.

jo commented that "the roast beef was a bit chewy".i tend to concur.

i hope the management pull up their socks for future fixtures, as the large crowd in the restaurant section were showing their displeasure at both the quality and waiting time.

KFCKrushem was not available on the desert menu.

the rhubarb crumble gave some credibility to the score line...

no alcohol was taken "as yourve had enough this weekend you chubby bastard"

a full written report of my findings can be found on the beer in the evening website

heres looking forward to monday night.

[Post edited 26 Oct 2014 15:30]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Just Back.... on 15:29 - Oct 26 with 840 viewsjohncharles

Disgusting drug fueled racist misogyny. "roast beef a bit chewy" don't think we can't see the sexual undertones. Where's the "Report abuse" button
[Post edited 26 Oct 2014 15:31]

Strong and stable my arse.

Just Back.... on 15:30 - Oct 26 with 836 viewsLblock

Nice one.

Keep us informed

As you know, there are those who need your life splashed all over the front cover of Hello!(what's he up to now) Managazine

Till Monday mon liege.... The Adelaide awaits.....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Just Back.... on 15:41 - Oct 26 with 803 viewsDiscodroids

Just Back.... on 15:30 - Oct 26 by Lblock

Nice one.

Keep us informed

As you know, there are those who need your life splashed all over the front cover of Hello!(what's he up to now) Managazine

Till Monday mon liege.... The Adelaide awaits.....

thanks john/l block!!!

jo's just been ranting at me like a demented harpee for an hour as ive got loads of jobs to do round the house!! and i keep messing about with message boards..

" its one addiction after another with you glenn"..she might have a point..

oh well we all love QPR..

URRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Big kisses to l block for the frankie thread.

i shall of course be trawling through it with 'millie taint' from viz to highlight any sexist, racist or vegan comments.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2014 15:50]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Just Back.... on 20:35 - Oct 26 with 661 viewsBklynRanger

'chubby bastard' Ha. Women can be cruel 😀

I thought I might have a healthy, disiplined Sunday but by 2pm I was bored shitless so I've scrapped that idea.
Just Back.... on 20:43 - Oct 26 with 637 viewsdanehoop

I went down the gym yesterday for first time in two weeks and felt very virtuous about it.

This afternoon I have made up for it with a massive home made Cheese and Chorizo pasta bake with loads of chocolate cream cakes. Now realised that it wasn't virtue but hunger that I was feeling. Getting healthy has backfired somewhat.

Never knowingly understood

Just Back.... on 21:52 - Oct 26 with 579 viewsBklynRanger

Just Back.... on 20:43 - Oct 26 by danehoop

I went down the gym yesterday for first time in two weeks and felt very virtuous about it.

This afternoon I have made up for it with a massive home made Cheese and Chorizo pasta bake with loads of chocolate cream cakes. Now realised that it wasn't virtue but hunger that I was feeling. Getting healthy has backfired somewhat.

I do find, Dane, that the fitter I get the more creative I become in eating and drinking.

I find myself saying to people "I'm fitter than I Iook!" - and it's true!
Just Back.... on 00:32 - Oct 27 with 493 viewsPunteR

Just back..
From a kids party my kids went to. Half term and that, Fancy dress with things starting with the letter B for some reason.
My lad went in his QPR kit as Bobby Zamora..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Just Back.... on 01:16 - Oct 27 with 472 viewsBklynRanger

Get in.
Login to get fewer ads

Just Back.... on 08:51 - Oct 27 with 391 viewsDiscodroids

Just Back.... on 20:35 - Oct 26 by BklynRanger

'chubby bastard' Ha. Women can be cruel 😀

I thought I might have a healthy, disiplined Sunday but by 2pm I was bored shitless so I've scrapped that idea.

hehehehe made me chuckle on a monday morning...

ive gone from large to the cusp of xxl in two/three years. from lee mack to ray winstone..

i keep telling jo it shows a bit of jouir de vivre , character and deportment but she just calls me a "fat git" when roused from her i phone and 'candy crush' or 'location location '

Just Back.... on 10:58 - Oct 27 with 347 viewsrunningman75

If I'm in East London find the Toby Carvery good value for a Sunday roast. There is one in Snaresbrook and one in Buckhurst Hill.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024